Hands To Myself (BangDae)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from yoodoyoo 

Pairing: BangDae but it's pretty much DaexB.A.P XD

"Dae misses Yongguk and he goes around to each of the members but none of them are Yongguk."

 

 

"Daehyun, can you please go be useless somewhere else?" Youngjae sighs as he pokes the head in his lap. He's trying to read the latest news on some kind of new bacterial discovery and with Daehyun hugging his torso it's a little uncomfortable.

"But I want hugs and no one wants to hug me." Daehyun pouts and he looks up at his best friend with that pouty face that never actually works. Youngjae rolls his eyes and furrows his brows.

"Have you ever thought about why no one wants to hug you?" Youngjae huffs as Daehyun snuggles closer. He usually doesn't mind when the other is clingy but for some reason today he's really not feeling his presence.

"Come here Daehyun, you look like you need a hug." Daehyun grins wide as he throws himself into his hyungs embrace. Even though Yongguk is balancing a laptop in his lap he doesn't mind playing with the younger's hair with his free hand.

"Don't be mean Youngjae, I'm lonely." Daehyun's voice raises to ugly levels as he tries to do some next aegyo and Youngjae isn't having it. He doesn't hesitate to shove the other off of his lap, sending him off the couch and onto the floor.

"Go somewhere else." Youngjae says curtly as he curls up into a ball, huddling his phone close while still managing to take up most of the couch so that Daehyun can't come back up.

"... Himchan hyung!" 

 

"Daehyun what do you want?" Himchan asks as he looks up from his guitar. It was a secret to the public but Himchan was working on his own music as well, although he's not as passionate as the others when it comes to composing.

"Can you make me ramyun?" Daehyun asks as he plops himself down on the bean bag beside the elder. Himchan shoots him the most disgusted look, as though he interrupted an epiphany for something useless.

"Daehyun you're old enough to make your own ramyun are you not? I'm busy, go make it yourself." he groans and Daehyun purses his lips, looking at the person who was currently the eldest in the dorm.

"But hyung, I want to be pampered! Please!!! I'll do anything." Daehyun scoots closer opening his arms to hug Himchan but the elder immediately glares at him, indicating that he should back off before he gets the guitar in his face.

"Fine, just leave me alone after alright? We all get together at dinner anyways." Himchan is the type that gives in easily, especially when it comes to Daehyun and the maknae line.

"Wow, thank you hyung!" Daehyun exclaims happily and he follows the elder into the kitchen. He can see that Youngjae is still in the same position that he left him in.

Daehyun waits patiently at the table whilst Himchan works his magic and he can't wait to have warm noodles in his stomach. Himchan finishes relatively quick and he places he bowl in front of the younger.

"There you go, it's still hot so wait a bit. I'm going back to my room." Himchan says to him nonchalantly and he ignores Daehyun trying to smother him with thanks. 

He takes the first bite and he notices that it tastes different. Not that it was bad of course, Himchan was a wonder in the kitchen. But there was something missing.

"You're hungry Daehyun? I'll finish this line and then come eat with you okay?" Yongguk states as he sees the hungry younger peering at him. He scribbles down a few words and walks to the kitchen. 

When Daehyun and Yongguk share the pot he realizes that it's really warm. And although it was made messily and imperfectly, it was absolutely delicious.

Daehyun patted his stomach after finishing his meal and he sighed when he felt numerous things heavy on his mind. He tried to forget the main reason why he was feeling this way and clapped his hands.

"Jongup-ah!"

 

"Yes Daehyun hyung?" Jongup asks as he looks up from the television screen. He was currently watching the recent episodes of anime that he had missed due to their schedules.

"I wanted to get some advice on something bud, got a moment?" Daehyun asks as he sits beside the younger on the floor. Jongup doesn't reply, it wasn't like Daehyun would leave after he said no anyway.

"Great, thanks Jongup I knew I could count on you." Daehyun blurts out as he turns to the younger. Jongup tries not to sigh as he pauses the show on the screen, turning to his hyung.

"You see lately Jongup-ah, I've had this heavy feeling in my chest and I'm not sure what it means." Jongup blinks at this statement and he thinks about it deeply for a moment.

"Maybe you're hungry?" Jongup answers intelligently after 3 minutes of contemplating and Daehyun looks at him in utter disbelief. He tries not to get frustrated and tries again.

"Jongup, I just ate." he states in hope that the younger will absorb the information differently this time. Jongup plays with his fingers and nervously looks around the room, trying to ignore Daehyun's intense stare.

"Maybe you need to eat more?" Daehyun hits the younger in the chest and Jongup winces in pain. He shuffles away from Daehyun and puts a pillow barrier between them as he turns back to his show.

"Daehyun, I just think you need to start thinking about yourself more. Try to think about what makes you proud about yourself, rather than looking at what others expect of you. It's not like you can't exceed their expectations anyways. Believe in yourself, as Jung Daehyun. Not B.A.P's Daehyun."

"Thanks anyway Jongup. I really need a coffee..." he shakes his head and places his hands on his hips. He thinks for a moment and Jongup is still looking at him warily.

"Who else is left.... oh yeah, Junhong!" 

 

"Hyung no!" Junhong wails loudly as he kicks his legs at the busan currently attempting to pull him off the bed. He was simply enjoying his day lazing around whilst checking the latest memes on twitter when Daehyun burst into his room.

"Come on! You're moving out soon anyway, when will you ever get the chance to hang out with me like this?" Daehyun yells as he continues to harrass the maknae, he knows that Junhong was deliberately trying not to hurt him at least.

"Hyung I'll be a few houses down! And I spend every day with you guys anyways!" Junhong cries as Daehyun finally succeeds and he falls to the floor gracefully. 

"Get your coat on, hyung will buy you cherry tomatoes." Daehyun says in a sweet voice since he is slightly guilty (he's not completely heartless) about bothering the maknae.

"But they don't sell cherry tomatoes at coffee shops-"

"SHHHHH, did you forget who I am? I am Jung Daehyun and I will keep to my word."

 

"Daehyun hyun-"

"Shh Junhong, just look past the little details and it's a cherry tomato." Daehyun insists as the maknae pouts at the dessert in front of him. Daehyun had bought him a sweet potato cake because apparently rhyming made them relatively the same (they're not) with a cherry on top.

"I got dragged out of the dorm for this." Junhong mutters as he pokes the sweet with his fork, unwillingly taking a bite. He sighs and chews as though it's the most dreadful thing.

"First of all Junhong you're an ungrateful child and second at least act like you like it. It's rude to the owner." Daehyun scolds as he shoves cheescake down his throat.

"Hey Daehyun-ah, want to come with hyung to the coffee shop down the street? It's cold outside and I want something warm to drink." Daehyun nods as he holds onto the hand reaching out for him.

"Daehyun hyung! I'm heading back to the dorm. Thank you for the cake, and buy some cherry tomatoes on your way home." Junhong shows off his LTE rap style and he's out of the coffee shop before Daehyun can finish his flashback.

"Ungrateful giant."

 

Daehyun finds himself at a very familiar door next, his chest combusting with how much he's feeling. He knocks on the door frantically and he whimpers to himself.

"Daehyun? What're you doing here? Is everything alright?" Yongguk asks as he opens the door and Daehyun takes a moment to inhale the sight of this man he's missed so so much.

"Whoa Daehyun!" Yongguk gasps as Daehyun pratically tackles him and he stumbles for a moment to catch his footing. He hugs the younger back and can't help but smile.

"Ahh there's nothing better than the real thing." Daehyun mumbles into Yongguk's neck as the elder locks the door. He keens into Yongguk's warmth and he smiles like a fool.

"Did something happen? I always told you, that you can call me remember?" Yongguk's voice is gentle as he Daehyun's hair. Daehyun grins and he hugs the elder tighter.

"I missed you." Daehyun admits and Yongguk smiles at him. Daehyun loved each of the members whole heartedly, but none of them amounted to who Yongguk was, because they were each they're own person.

"We met 2 days ago remember?"

"Shh hyung. Shh." 

 

Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

 

-----------------------

A/N

Not gonna lie I think I did a great job LOL

It's a lil lame and corny but oh well ;D I hope you enjoyed it! <3

- Airi