Happy Birthday (BangDae)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from yoodoyoo

Pairing: BangDae

“ Imagine it’s Person A’s birthday and Person B surprises them by serenading them… with a kazoo. Because daehyun's birthday recently haha if you want to add zelo and he can be backup beat boxer haha Song- Happy Birthday - B.A.P  “

 


 

Daehyun woke up with a grin on his face even though the spot next to him in bed was empty. He was all giddy and excited because was his big day. It was his birthday.

He could thoroughly remember semi harassing his one and only lover Yongguk about whether he got him a present last night. Yongguk had an interesting look on his face and Daehyun had anticipated the gift all night whilst the elder held him tight.

So even though Yongguk had left him alone in bed he was hoping it was because he had something amazing planned. Although to be honest, if Yongguk planned anything at all that would make Daehyun happy.

The sound of a make believe drum rolling caught Daehyun’s attention and he stared at the door in confusion. The door dramatically swung open which then knocked into the painting behind it (Daehyun had told Yongguk to move it but the elder insisted it looked best there even though he was simply too lazy to put another nail in the wall) and caused it to crash to the ground.

Daehyun could swear he heard someone curse before Yongguk appeared with a sheepish grin and his hands behind his back. Daehyun’s heart fluttered but then Zelo walked in afterwards and he blinked in shock, raising an eyebrow at the duo.

“Good morning and Happy birthday to you Jung Daehy-”

“Happy birthday hyung!” Zelo interrupted excitedly and Yongguk sent him a warning glare before he cleared his throat and continued his “speech”.

“Good morning and Happy birthday to you Jung Daehyun. I have a special performance for you my love.” Yongguk finished and he nodded at himself in satisfaction, he turned and looked to Zelo who gave him a thumbs up.

Daehyun watched with wide eyes and Zelo began beat boxing. Yongguk took a deep breath and he revealed what was in his hands... what was it exactly? Daehyun squinted as he tried to make out the item and Yongguk brought it to his lips.

The sound of a kazoo echoed throughout the room and Daehyun’s jaw immediately dropped. 

It was chaos. 

Yongguk was attempting to play what sounded like Happy Birthday even though it was off key half the time and Zelo was beat boxing way too fast not to mention him trying to dance to the sound as well.

Half way through Yongguk started choking on nothing and Zelo stopped beat boxing. Daehyun took that as his golden opportunity and he started clapping as he stood up.

“Wow that was great. Thank you so much for the-”

“But Daehyun we’re not don-”

“Amazing performance! I couldn’t have wished for anything else. Thank you.” Daehyun’s eyes were boring into Yongguk’s as if to tell him that if he said another word he was going to get hurt.

“Well now that that’s done with I’ll be getting home.” Zelo said with a wave and he walked out of the room. Yongguk’s face was red and he looked down at the ground with his kazoo still between his lips. Daehyun looked at him and he laughed.

“God I love you so much.” he said as he hugged the male close to him. Yongguk grabbed the kazoo before he hugged Daehyun back, whispering that he loved him just as much.

“Seriously though Yongguk hyung, a kazoo? And what was with Junhong in the back?” Daehyun could barely contain his laughter, Yongguk rolled his eyes and kissed his nose.

“I wanted to make a metaphor that I was going to blow you all... J-junhong?” Yongguk sputtered upon seeing the younger in the doorway.

“Sorry to interrupt but I need a ride home.” 

 

Happy Birthday - B.A.P

 

-----------------

A/N

Finally had some time to write another drabble aha

I have one more request on my tumblr as well as a request for a domestic fluffy daejae (I didn't forget about you ^^)

Hopefully I can get them done soon :D 

- Airi