Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[Dongho’s POV]

 

I wasn’t sleeping, I swear I wasn’t! I was just resting my eyes for a second when a pen went from my teacher’s hands flying right to me.

 

“Ouch, teacher! What was that for!” I immediately stood up, in reaction. Some of my classmates laughed. Those bastards.

“That’s what you get for dozing off in my class. Now pay attention and come to the board to make the exercise.”

 

Oh not this. I hate Physics. It’s too boring and I don’t get a thing of it. This is so humiliating... The teacher gave me the chalk and I only stared at the equation. I mean, I couldn’t even read it and he wants me to resolve it? I got closer to the board and started writing some numbers when a voice came from the loudspeaker, installed on every room of this school.

 

“Hello.

I’m sorry for disturbing your lessons. The principal asks the presence of two students names Kim Soo Hee and Shin Dong Ho, from the 11th year, on his office, after school.

Thank you, have a good day.”

 

I immediatelly made my way to the door, but my teacher grabbed me.

 

“Only after school, Shin Dong Ho. Now finish the exercise.”

 

Aish...

 

[Soo Hee’s POV]

 

There was barely no one in the school building while I was going to meet the principal. Everyone was outside.

The weather is so good now that if I was any closer to a beach you bet I would be there by now. But Seoul only has a boring river.

There was no one on the corridor where I was, so I got scared when Dongho tapped on my shoulder.

 

“You scared the hell out of me just now.” I sighed in relief, while he only laughed.

“Yeah, I meant it.” So stupid he is...

 

I knocked when we got there and waited. All doors in this school were sliding doors, except for this one. I was surprised when my homeroom teacher opened the door.

 

“Yes, come in, come in.” The principal was seated on his leather padded chair. Dongho’s homeroom teacher was also there. I noticed them exchanging glares. “No need to sit down, Teacher Choi, this is going to be quick.”

“Yes, sir.” He awkwardly came to stand by my side, smiling.

“So, here is why I called you, about your punishment. Our school needs to save some money since a big crisis seems to be coming, so I decided to dispense some cleaning ladies from working after school.” I wonder what he meant by that... “Your punishment is to take care of the cleaning of our school after classes are over, like the cleaning ladies would do.” He ended with a smile.

 

What? So he fires those ladies and puts us to work because he wants to save money? That doesn’t seem any correct...

 

“What? I don’t even clean my room and you want me to clean the whole school?! That’s stupid.”

“Shut up, Shin Dong Ho.” His teacher knocked on the back of his head and then stepped in. “Excuse me, but why is it that me and Teacher Choi Seunghyun were called here as well?”She said it while nervously smiling, moving her hands at the same time.

“Because you’re going to take part on that!” The principal kept on smiling, with his eyes closed.

“What?” Her face was blank. Dongho laughed, mocking her and my teacher acted as if he was already expecting this.

“Yes, Teacher Park, you failed in your student’s education, you need to be punished for that.”

“Um... I don’t think that’s correct, mr. Principal.” Again with her nervous smile. Oh, she annoys me. For some reason she does.

“I think it is, Mrs. Park.” He kept on smiling with his eyes closed, nodding. “But if you would like to insist that this is not correct, then you can hand in your resignation letter.” He opened his eyes.

 

Wow, he sure is scary! He looks so calm, but just now he seemed like he could be so aggressive any time. She backed off, with her head down. My teacher muttered a “makes sense...” and put his hands on his pockets, while nodding.

 

“So... what are you waiting for?” He moved his hands while talking, his hand movement telling us to get out. “Start!”

 

 



 

 

 

Hii~~! :D

New year is almost here, anyone has plans on what to do with their lives? Well, I don't :P

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much to the new subscribers and comments! 

 

Have a good day :)