Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

 

[No one’s POV]

 

Beep… beep… beep…

He closed the door, leaning his back on it. It was so silent – besides the heart-rate machine – that he could listen to her peaceful breath. It wouldn’t be so bad if he couldn’t see. He could hear she was actually healthy, but he couldn’t see that. Her beautiful face was now pure white and really skinny, with some ugly dark bags under her eyes. He got the courage and got closer to her, sitting beside her.

He wouldn’t speak, he would only stare at her, trying to read any different expression off her face, but he could only recognize one, pain. Real pain. There were some wet marks on her face; tears. He sighed and tried to carefully wipe them with his hand. But then he stopped, leaving his hand on her cheek, carefully touching it, acaressing it.

 

“What happened to you?” His voice faded at the end. His hand moved to her forehead and then to her hazelnut-brown hair. He bent down to see her closer.

 

He stayed in that position for ten long minutes. He would only look at her, thinking. Thinking about what should he do now, leave her or stay there with her, transfer schools or not. It may not seem a big deal for others, but it was for him. He really didn’t know what to do. Would he be able to actually give it up his future career as a teacher because of the student he developed feeling for? And what if she wouldn’t accept him? Would all of that be in vain, then?

 

“Help me decide!” He whispered, still playing with her hair. “What do I do?” He got even closer to her. “Would you… wait for me?” So close that his lips touched hers, and he kissed her. No reaction from her. He closed his eyes and kissed again. He was about to do it again when he realized what he was doing. He went back to his chair. “What the hell, Seunghyun?” He facepalmed. “What the ing hell?” He covered his face, almost as hiding of embarrassment of what he did to his 16-year old student.

 

He got out of the room and walked to the elevator, still covering his eyes.

 

“Seriously, man? What the hell did I do…?” He banged his head on the wall, reaching his fingers to his lips, touching them. The elevator opened and he got in, this time alone. The interior of the elevator was all mirrored, so he could see how red his ears were. “At least... Well, at least she didn’t wake up…” Yet… deep inside, he didn’t regret it. He actually regretted that he didn’t do that earlier, when she was all fine and not in a hospital room, sleeping.

 

While trying to calm down, he smiled. All his problems vanished for a moment and when he stepped out of the elevator he quickly made it to the reception. There was only one lady now. He gave her the visitors’ card and she exchanged it for his ID card. He quickly wrote on a paper and folded it, with the content inside.

 

“Also,” He gave her the little note. “can you make sure this gets to the hands of the patient in the room number 483, please?” He smiled at her.

“Sure, I will give it to her personally.” She bowed to him and saved the not on her uniforms’ pocket.

“Thank you!”

 

He turned his back, walking to the exit. He took out his phone and dialed a number. Then he waited for the other party to pick up.

 

*

 

“Good morning!” A lady with a bright smile got in the room with a little food cart. The room was still dark so she stopped the cart and opened the blinds. Soo Hee was awake, with her eyes fixed on the white ceiling. “How are you? Feeling any better?”

 

The lady nurse clicked on a button to raise the bed, so that Soo Hee would sit, and from the side of the bed, she grabbed a white tray and placed it on Soo Hee’s legs. Then she put the hot milk and the bread on it.

No answer came from Soo Hee. The lady was about to leave to deliver breakfast to the other rooms when she remembered of something.

 

“Ah, almost forgot!” She turned around to face Soo Hee and searched for the little note on her pockets. “Yesterday, a tall and handsome young man asked me to give you this note. You’re lucky!” She said in a dreamy voice, placing in on the tray, since Soo Hee had no reaction. She then closed the door quietly.

 

Soo Hee looked at the food in front of her eyes. None of it was appealing, but she drank a bit of milk since was dry.

 

“Ouch, it’s hot.” She burned because she drank the milk too quickly. While searching for a napkin she noticed the little note. “What is this…?” She opened and read it.

 

My dearest Kim Soo Hee,

I’m leaving.

Will you… wait for me? :)

 

Wish you all the best,

-Choi Seunghyun

 

“What, he’s leaving?” But she had no more reactions than these.

 

She put the little pink paper away, next to her turned off mobile phone and stared at the bread for a while before grabbing and eating it.



 

 

 

So, here is one more! :)

A little kiss scene~~ hope you like it!

I didn't receive comments for the last one, but I did see the views going up!

Thank you so much! :))