Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[Soo Hee’s POV]

 

“Soo Hee, it’s yours!”

“Got it!”

 

We were playing volleyball while waiting for the buses that were going to take us to Seoraksan. Since they were pretty late, we decided to leave all our bags behind with the teachers that were coming with us and play some games. Of course not all girls were playing, those 3 popstars and the fatty one and more lazy girls were sat on the stone-seat by the side of the sports field where we were. I was really excited to this, I have to say! And I think it was pretty obvious...

 

“Girls, they are here, let’s go!” Teacher Seunghyun said, trying to catch the ball, failing, of course. Someone passed him the ball. “Don’t forget anything behind! And it’s better for you to take a fast trip to the bathroom here before leaving.”

“Teacher... we are not in middle school anymore.” The leader of those popstars approached him.

“No, I mean it, Min Young. Because you won’t have a toilet in, uhm... proper conditions there.”

“Actually, you’re lucky if there is one toilet there.” A female teacher completed him. Her face was priceless. I wanted to laugh at her, but managed to control it.

 

After putting all my things on the back of the bus, I found myself a seat by the window in the middle of the bus. No one sat by my side. At the beggining, when I entered this school, I really didn’t care, but now that I got more or less along with Dongho, it was hard having to be alone on a long school trip. I only raised my hand when Teacher Seunghyun called my name to check if I was inside. After that, I took from my hoodie’s pocket my iPod and mobile phone. I clicked on the “start” button and “Tokyo Girl” stared playing. Then, I checked my mobile phone to find 2 received messages, both from Dongho. The first one said “I see you playing volleyball! :D” and the second saying “Oh, you’re gone :( have fun!”. Heh, he was actually cute! I replied him with a simple “Thank you! :) See you in two days~!” and put the phone back in the pocket. Yeah, not long ago we exchanged numbers. And me2day usernames. We got a lot closer lately!

 

~ flashback ~

“YAH, Soo Hee!”

Dongho once again took me home on his motorbike. I looked in surprise to him, he called me in such a loud voice... This time he took off his helmet to talk to me.

 

“Whaaaaat?” I asked in a tired voice, going back to where he was.

“Give me your number.” He took his Samsung smartphone off his pants’ pocket. Such a big and probably useless phone... I chuckled.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“No more free rides for you.”

“I didn’t ask for them!” Now I was laughing.

“You’re going to be like that with me?” He was on his way to put his helmet on. “Okay, be like that, I don’t—“

“I was kidding, stupid.” I took his phone off his hands and wrote my number.

“Me2day?” I sighed and told him my username.

 

He grinned at me. His helmet was on his forehead, covering his head, making him look even more stupid. Just kidding, he actually looked a bit good.

 

~ flashback end ~

 

I smiled at that memory.

 

“What are you thinking about?”

 

Oh, that one I wasn’t expecting. Teacher Seunghyun was on the seat in front of mine, turned to me, holding the seat as if he was hugging it. He was grinning at me.

 

“Hm, nothing really...”

“I saw you smiling!” I took an earphone off qhen he sat on the seat by my side.

“Just... some memories.” I nodded.

“Okay, if you say so...” He stared for a while to what was in front of him. He then turned to me. “Soo Hee, why aren’t you with the other girls? You’re here, all alone...” I put back my earphone and changed to a serious expression. He noticed that and took the earphone off again. “I’m talking to you.” I gulped.

“I don’t like them.”

“You don’t know them, how can you say that?”

“Just one look is enough to tell.”

“Uhm, no?” He put on a doubting face. “Weren’t you the one that got in a fight because a girl said some unpleasant things about you? And you basically told her she shouldn’t talk about things she doesn’t know?” Okay, he got me there. “You shouldn’t judge people, Soo Hee... Without knowing them, I mean. In your place I would do the same thing after taking a first look to your classmates, but I would also be thankful if someone told me the things I’m telling you right now.” He sighed. “There might be someone interesting out there.” He pointed to the back with his thumb.

“I doubt that.” He then looked to the back where the rest was.

“Yeah... Actually, me too.” We chuckled.

 

A teacher called my homeroom teacher and he had to go to the front seats where they were planning something, leaving me alone with my music.

I looked out of the window. No more urban places! From time to time a house would appear, but other than that, all you could see was green and animals.

 

Oh, wild nature, can’t wait to meet you again!

 



 

 

Oh, hey there~!

Thank you so much for all the comments and to whoever reads this! :D

The few next chapters might be a bit boring, I'm trying to rewrite them to make them more interesting!

The song I mentioned on this chapter, that Soo Hee was listening on the bus is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgpIHPrLCaM

Check it, it's a really good song! :D

 

ANYWAY, it's FRIDAAAAY which means, no more school for 2 days~! :D

Still have geometry today, though ><

 

See you and have a good day ^^