Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

Someone knocked on Soo Hee’s room. She didn’t move. She was lying on her hospital bed, helplessly. She didn’t want to do anything, didn’t want to think of anything. She had no reason to get up and get back to her life again, it was as if the world ended for her.

They knocked again. Since there was no response, they entered. Soo Hee didn’t move to see who it was. Two men and a woman got closer to Soo Hee, forming a line next to her. They were all dressed up in suits, making them look professional. Then, a doctor – her doctor – and some nurses also came in, joining the three most important people of that hospital. All of them had something in common: their faces, their sad faces.

Soo Hee only looked up, not moving anything except for her eyes. All of them, at the same time, made a 90º bow, making Soo Hee startled, getting up.

“What-what’s going on?” She stuttered. Her hair was all messy and she was a lot skinnier. She wasn’t white anymore, she had her color back. However, her face was marked with sadness.

 

But she actually knew what was going on.

 

“Our deepest condolences.” The hospital director bowed again and the others did the same right away.

“No… no… not that, oh please, God, not that…” She bursted out in tears, not wanting to believe in what they were saying.

“I’m so sorry…”

 

But she couldn’t stop crying. It was so sad for her. Her doctor was looking down, also tearing. They left one by one, except for two nurses, who stayed there to comfort Soo Hee and prepare her for the funeral.

 

*

 

There were actually a lot of people at Kim Soo Min’s funeral.  Although only Soo Hee was blood-related, people from her school and from her mother’s work also came to give Soo Hee the condolences. Her whole class and basketball team came as well, but he was nowhere to be seen. Soo Hee only looked one once or twice to who was in there. Other than that, she would just sit there, at the corner, with her head down. People would bow to Soo Min’s ashes and then would turn to Soo Hee, but she wouldn’t pay attention.

She wanted the arms of someone to console her, not the words of people whose existence she never knew about. But she couldn’t see him. He wasn’t there for her, he had left some days ago. That would leave Soo Hee even sadder.

She sat on her legs, to mae it more comfortable, at the same time she adjusted her black hanbok. She looked at the basketball team, all of them in black suits, bowing and paying respects to her deceased mother. She looked around the room, but she only saw some old men, probably from Soo Min’s work, in a corner, talking about how great of a worker her mother was. She looked down again, sighing in disappointment.

Then, she felt some arms around her. Someone was hugging her. She made an effort to see who it was, but the hug was too strong and she had no strength left to separate.

 

“I’m here.” A male voice, coming from the person hugging her, spoke. It was a familiar voice, one that wouldn’t make Soo Hee feel uneasy. “I’ll be here for you.” He hugged tighter. “I promise to take care of you forever.”

 

He let go of Soo Hee, so that he could see how she was. But she rested her head on his shoulder, making that impossible, and grabbed his waist. He hugged her again, and tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

~THE END~


 


 

GUESS WHO IT WAS~? :)

Hope you liked it! :)

It didn't come out as I wanted, actually... I wanted to do something bigger, something that made more sense, but I couldn't. Probably because I felt the need to be always uploading and such...

I'm now starting to write another fanfic, but I will only posted when I'm near the end of it, I guess it's better :P

I have a lot of new ideas for new fics! I'll work on them :)

Thank you so much for everything!

 

Also, here is some poll, please be sure to answer~