Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“You’re so handsome. You’re perfect! Shin Dongho, you’re a perfect creature. Even guys would fall for you.” He twisted his face with that thought. “No, that’s gross... Anyway, you’re perfect!”

 

He talked to his face on the mirror, smiling and turning his face in which position looked better.

 

“I’m the best. Everyone thinks I’m the best!” His conceited self  again twisted the face as he remembered what Kim Soo Hee called him. “What? Stupid?” He laughed in disbelief and got closer to his self on the mirror. “Kim Soo Hee you , you’re dead meat now.”

“SHIN DONG HO, YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!” His mother screamed from downstairs. He sighed in response.

“Why is it that everyone screams at me? Is it because I’m better than them? Yeah, that must be it.” Those were his last words to the mirror before grabbing his backpack and helmet and leaving the bedroom.

“You’re late.” His mom stated, when he saw Dongho going down the stairs.

“I know.” He kept on a calm pace and snacked some more of his mother’s breakfast.

“THEN HURRY UP!” She knocked on his head with the butter knife’s grip. “And take the bus. You can’t ride that bike!”

“Bye mom.” He left home just like that, leaving his mother talking to no one.

“Stupid kid. I don’t know who raised you.” She said it loud enough for him to hear.

 

Outside, Dongho wore the helmet at the same time he answered his mom in a low voice. “You did.” he said. He the engine of his orange KTM moto and slowly sat on it, making his way to school.

 

[Soo Hee’s POV]

 

I was late. I woke up late, got off home late, my bus came late so I was later than ever, but that didn’t really bother me. I took my timetable from my backpack to see what subject I was late for: Korean. I unintentionally sighed in relief. Why? I don’t know. Or at least I’ll pretend I don’t.

As I was going up the school hill, the same orange bike I had seen the other day passed me. I wondered who was the student driving it. It stopped not much a distance from me. Since I had to go the same way, I had to pass by it.

 

“Hello, Kim Soo Hee.” A voice came from inside the helmet. And I knew who was its owner. “Why, do I look cool now?” I was staring at him.

“Who are you?” I asked, innocently, but he didn’t like it, as he was still in the same place a few minutes later, when I was entering the school building.

 

I was making my way to the locker to put all my textbooks inside when a school janitor called me from behind.

 

“Hey, you. Why aren’t you in class?”

 

Busted.

Since there was no one else on the corridor he was surely calling me. I pretended I didn’t hear him, but it just didn’t work.

 

“I know you heard me.” He grabbed my arm. “Name and class.” I didn’t answer him at first, but he then read my name tag. “Right, Kim Soo Hee, you’re going to the Teacher’s Office.”

 

Oh damn. Why do I always get in trouble? He was pulling my arm the whole way to the office. It hurt a bit, since he wasn’t taking that very lightly. He opened the sliding door using a lot of strength, making a lot of noise and calling every teachers’ attention.

I immediately spotted my homeroom teacher drinking coffee with some other female teachers I’ve never seen before. His laughing face he had before turned into one of disappointment.

 

“Who is this brat’s homeroom teacher?” God, this was one rude man.

“She’s mine.” The janitor entered the office and forced me to go in as well.

“I caught her skipping classes. Here.” He finally let go of my arm. “No need to thank me.” He quickly got off the office and went back to his work.

 

I heard some whispers in the back like “unbelievable, isn’t this the first time of of his students skip?” or “isn’t she the new girl?”. Let me tell you, these teachers are way worse than any of my futile classmates. But he ignored them all and in a low voice, turned to me and said:

 

“Come on, if you’re going to skip class, at least do it the right way! Getting caught isn’t allowed, deal?”

“Ri-right...” I nodded in slow motion at the same time. That just didn’t make sense.

“Now go be a good girl—”

“Excuse me for disturbing again, but I caught another brat out there.” This time the janitor was grabbing a boy by his collar, and it was no other than...

“Shin Dong Ho!” A female teacher quickly stood up. “You bring shame to me!” She ran to him and strongly knocked on his head. They surely use a lot of violence in this school, is that even allowed? It’s not a very good educational method...

“Wait, you guys were skipping together?” Teacher Seunghyun was looking at both of us. His teacher also looked at me.

“I don’t even know him...” I told them.

“Shin Dong Ho, you’re going to the principal with me. Right now.”

“But, but—! My mom was sick so I had to stay at home and only gor here now and—“

“Yeah, yeah, lies. Your mom is always sick, then. Poor her.”

“But I’m telling you! YAH! That’s not fair! What if she really was sick?” His teacher literally dragged him out of the room.

“Meehh~~~rong” I sticked my tongue out when he looked at me, making him mad, and then laughed. Just because I felt like it, no other reason.

 

My teacher was looking at me and laughed.

 

“First time I see an expression on your face, Soo Hee! I didn’t know you were so childish, eheh.”

 

He patted my head while laughing. Wait, am I some kind of pet? But I actually felt my face getting hotter and hotter.

 

“Now you better go directly to class or I’ll get mad.”

 

I walked away and smiled, brushing my hands on my cheeks to cool them down.

Just... What is going on with me?!

 



 

 

HELLOO~~

I'm so happy, you know why? So many people are reading this story! I never thought! Makes me want to write the story even more! Thank you so much! Hope you like it! :)

 

The next chapter will be online on Christmas day, but if you don't come here that day for some reason, let me say this:

 

Merry Christmas! :D

 

See you and thank you so much! 

 

~Mafalda