Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

~Memories part III~

 

[No one’s POV]

 

The Kim family was having their Chrismas Eve dinner. Just the 3 of them. Soo Hee was particulary happy seeing so many presents under the big tree. When finally they were dining, Soo Hee ran to open her presents. At the same time, Kim Jun Hyung’s mobile phone rang.

 

“Let me just pick this one.” And got off the dining room.

 

Her mother also joined her and started ripping the paper gift, both amazed with the presents Jun Hyung bought in Japan. Jun Hyung entered in a hurry.

 

“I have to go to Japan right now.”

 

Don’t go…

 

“What do you mean right now?” His wife stood up and got closer to him.

“Where is my dark blue suit, honey?”

“In the dry cleaners.”

“And my grey one?” He was desperating, really nervous, something must have happened.

“Dry cleaners.” Soo Min said in a mocking voice, and then laughed. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh my God, don’t laugh! I have to get in the plane in 1 hour maximum!” He was going around and around, totally nervous. “Something happened at work, I have to get there as soon as possible.”

 

Don’t go.

 

“Well, you have your brown suit inside the wardrobe.”

“Great.”

 

In less than 20 minutes they were already taking off to the airport. It was snowing so it was dangereous to go at the speed he was. Once arrived to the airport, Soo Min went to buy the ticket for her husband while he made a call.

 

Don’t go…

 

Everything was ready and Jun Hyung was about to go inside.

 

“I’ll be back in a few days!”

 

Don’t go!

 

“Take care!” His wife waved.

 

Don’t go!

 

He looked back to smile and wave back.

 

Don’t go…

PLEASE!

 

~End memories part III~

 

[No one’s POV]

 

Soo Hee suddenly woke up, breathing hard, almost panting. She was sweaty. She breathed in and then let out a deep sigh, covering her face with both hands. She got off bed and checked the time; it was now 06:37AM. She suddenly felt the need to see that picture again. Slowly she opened the drawer and took everything out. By everything I mean, newspaper articles. A lot of them. And every single one talkig about the same thing: airplane crash. She nervously touched them, looking for something. When she found it, she couldn’t help but close her eyes and let the tears roll on her face. The paper she was holding said it just like that: list of the people on board. Highlighted by her a few years ago was “Kim Jun Hyung, 37” and his picture. 5 years have passed, but the pain was still the same. She leaned her back on the bed, hugging her legs.

 

“.” She said, wiping her tears. She stayed in that position for a few hours, staring at nothing, trying to think of nothing. Until she woke up to life and heard her phone ring: “ Dongho calling”. “What?” She answered the call, in a really deep, low voice.

“Were you sleeping?! I’m outside your house for 20 minutes now. “ She took a quick look at the screen of her phone to see the time. “We are late, Mrs. Kim Soo Hee. You better hurry up coming down or I’ll go up and dress you myself.”

 

That made her wake up from the depression she was about to fall into if she stared at the same thing for more hours. She quickly dressed the uniform, combed her hair, grabbed her backpack and threw some textbooks inside, and then ran to the front door, without noticing her mother sill on the couch, with her eyes closed.

Since the elevator was taking too long, she decided to go down on the stairs, running and jumping down 9 floors. When she saw Dongho she was panting really hard.

 

“Silly girl. Get on.” He gave her the helmet and started the engine, carelessly taking off. There weren’t many people outside at that hour, since everyone was – or should be – working, so Dongho decided to speed up. Bad idea, because the police was working outside that day and told them to stop.

“The cops.” Soo Hee said, looking back when she heard all that noise.

“Oh, not that.”

“Why not? What’s the problem?”

“I’m illegal.” He said, slowing down.

“What?!” Soo Hee was shocked. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” He stopped and the police car stopped right behind them.

“Wish I was…” He took off his helmet at the same time the cops got off the car and came to them.

“You’re a high school student.” The policemen said. The other policemen was behind this one.

“That’s right.” Dongho said, not looking any scared. Soo Hee took off her helmet as well.

“And I bet you’re late for school.” He continued, taking a little notebook off his coat.

“That too.”

“Documents and driving license.” Dongho sighed.

“I’m screwed.” He muttered.

“Well?”

“Soo Hee, get off.” She obeyed and he opened the seat, taking the documents and handing them.

“So you have them!” Soo Hee whispered on his ear.

“That’s not the problem.” Dongho whispered back.

“Very well. And the driving license?”

“I don’t have one.” Both policemen laughed at him, and the first one started writing on the notebook.

“Good one, kid, I don’t think your mommy will like this…” He said, nodding while writing. “But you were going faster than the speed limit, you don’t have a license and you’re minor.”

“That will be a little expensive and we’ll have to stay with your bike.” The other one completed, staring at Soo Hee and smiling.

“Ay~, don’t do that! We have to get to school…” Soo Hee took advantage of his stare.

“Easy, just catch the bus.”

“That takes way too long…” She looked at them. “Just this once?” She didn’t want to seduce them, that’s way too dirty and ty-like, but had no choice. He stopped writing and then chuckled.

“This is the first time someone is actually pleading for this.” He ripped the paper off the notebook and gave it to Dongho. “I’m only going to do this because you’re really late for school. But you have to pay that.” He ponted to the paper he gave Dongho. “Take the bike and don’t let anyone catch you again. Hurry and get to school.”

 

Leaving both in disbelief, they got back to the car, turning off the blue and red lights. Dongho didn’t even look at the paper and started the engine as soon as the police car left.

 

“We are so late! If we keep like this we’ll have to have that punishment forever.” Dongho said, taking off at a not-that-speedy velocity.



 

 

So in this chapter I revealed the cause of death of her father! Airplane accident.

I'm sorry I only posted the chapter this late, I have no time, I swear!

 

AND~~ THANK YOU! I have now 10 subscribers and 400+ views! :D

Thank you so much!

Hope you like this and keep on commenting! :))

Good night~ (it's 11:34PM here, I'm dying, haven't sleep at all lately)