Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“Soo Hee, it’s yours!”

 

Soo Hee caught the big orange ball and ran to the basket, jumping right away to dunk the ball inside. It wasn’t the first on that game, she actually revealed to be a better player than the captain thought she would be. They were all happy with her joining the team, they were on the way to be the best scholar basketball team of Seoul!

 

“She’s really good at this.” Teacher Seunghyun approached the basketball coach - who was no other than the P.E.’s teacher - from behind, near the basketball field. “Isn’t she?”

“You bet.” He turned to Seunghyun, who was holding a few books. “We own this season, wait until the basketball championship starts.”

“Thank God, at least that.” Seunghyun sighed, sitting by the Coach sides, on the stone seats. “She at everything except for P.E. and this.”

“Yeah, I heard she is the bottom of the whole school.” He laughed. “She needs help. Isn’t she the one that didn’t go to Junior High? Someone has to help her.”

“I know…” He said, taking off his phone to check his inbox, and put it inside again.

“Wait, what’s that?” He said, pointing to his pocket.

“My phone…?” He said, taking it out again.

“No, not that, the wallpaper.” He said, grabbing the phone and sliding the screen to unlock it. “Ah! It’s you with your girlfriend. I can’t believe this!” He laughed. “So cheesy our Seunghyun is!”

“Give me that.” He tried to get it back, which was useless. Thankfully he wouldn’t recognize…

“Wait, I think I know this girl…” He compared the picture to Soo Hee that was running around the field. “It’s her!” He was in an awe.

“No it’s not.” Seunghyun quickly took the phone from his hands and put it back on the pocket.

“I saw it clearly.” He sit on a proper position and adapted a serious expression. “You can’t date your student. Besides not making any sense, it’s against the school rules.”

“We are not dating.”

“Then what’s that?”

“On the field trip.”

“Did something happen?!”

“Don’t get it wrong! We just went hiking in the middle of the night.”

“You guys aren’t normal.” He shook his head, chuckling. “You like her?”

“I have to wait, I know.” He said, with his eyes fixed somewhere over the field.

“You’re crazy, man. That’s all I have to say.” He said, standing up. “Wait until the school finds out. You’re dead then.” He blew his whistle three times, meaning the training had ended.

 

All the players stopped playing. They were all red a sweaty. Most of them were tired and begging for water. Soo Hee grabbed the little white towel her Coach was handing to everyone and wiped out all sweat on her face. She went to drink water on the taps on the side of the sports field, where all of them were.

 

“Nice game you did there.” He homeroom teacher was now next to her. She was cooling her face with the fresh water.

“Thanks!” She managed to say, while drying her face on the towel. She was about to say something to him when she heard the Coach screaming to her.

“Kim Soo Hee stop talking and hurry up or I’ll turn off the hot water of your changing room.”

“I’m going, I’m going!” She said, taking one more sip of water. She wiped the water on her lips with her wrist. “See you teacher!” She ran to the changing rooms.

 

Seunghyun turned to his colleague, roommate, best friend and P.E. teacher and walked closer to him, looking at his shoes.

 

“You did it on purpose, didn’t you?” He said, finally looking at him. However, his friend only shrugged and turned his back to him, walking back to the school building.

 

Seunghyun only sighed, looking back to his shoes and made his way to his chocolate-brown Mini Cooper.

He couldn’t help it. She reminded him of his teenager self. Though he was a lot more rebellious than her. And she was absolutely innocent, trying to act like a bad girl, hiding her real personality. She was really shy and actually nice. Everything on her was appealing to him. She was the perfect girl and he doubted he would ever find someone like her or better than her. But wouldn’t it look too strange? The is so big… She wouldn’t surely feel comfortable around him.

He shook his head, while starting the engine of his car and carefully took off.

 

*

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“You at the back! Kim Soo Hee!” The teacher called, but nothing happened.

 

Soo Hee was sleeping during class time. He threw the white stick to her head. She slowly got back to the proper sitting position, trying to complain about how it hurt between some ugly cough. Her cheeks were bright red.

 

“Were you sleeping in my class?”

“No, teacher.” She said, brushing her eyes. She coughed again.

“Soo Hee, are you okay?” Her camp mate, Ji Hyun, asked. Soo Hee only nodded.

“Go sleep outside, not in my class!” The teacher pointed to the door and Soo Hee stood up. A few steps after, she fell on the floor. Just like that. Ji Hyun and other classmates ran to her and tried to wake her up, shaking her.

“Soo Hee! Wake up! Kim Soo Hee!” But no matter how hard they shook her, she would just lie there, collapsed.



 

 

Hello, hello~

Here it is, one more chapter!

Thank you so much for all your comments, you don't know how happy I get when I receive comments *-* And thanks for the feedback regarding the cover! :D It's the beginning... bear with me :P 

 

I already see the end of TROUBLEMAKERS! And it's not far...! But there will be a sequel! :) I'll be working on these final chapters now, and I'll start the sequel and some other fics I'm thinking of! I'll also post some one shots, we'll see... :D

 

Have a good week! :))