Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“You’re going to eat all that by yourself? You’ll get even bigger! That’s why you’re fat... I think you should share with us.” Three annoying girls with an annoying style and annoying voice were about to attack a fat, defenseless classmate by taking her food. It’s true she had a lot, almost the whole table was taken, not kidding.

 

Kim Soo Hee has been quietly eating her lunch previously prepared by her mom, in her seat. She stood up after finishing, since she wanted to get some fresh air, passing by those annoying girls. She stopped for a minute to listen to what they were saying and then stepped in.

 

“Oh, let her be. If she wants to be fat, then let her be fat! Why do you even care if she’s fat or not? I think you should get worried about yourselves, look at this!” She then pinched the leader’s belly and caught some fat.

 

Both Soo Hee and the fat girl found that hilarious, while the girls didn’t. Soo Hee went out to the corridor. Since it was lunch time it was packed with people, boys and girls all together. She tried to make her way without having herself noticed, but it was difficult, since she was still a new face to some, she always caught attention. Also to those that had already seen her before, she would still get their attention. There was something different about her. She had a perfectly build body and had a peculiar beauty, even though all this was indifferent to her. Since she was always under the sun back in Jeju-do, for ages, she had a perfect tan that wouldn’t go away even in the winter. And her hair, originally almost black, was now brown, a beautiful halzenut brown, also burnt by the sun. She stood out, you have to say. Even if she didn’t want to.

Between all those noises and comments about her, she heard one that clearly disturbed her.

 

“Oppa, don’t look at her. I know her type, she’s a real .”

“Oh I know, just because she has a—” Soo Hee slapped the girl using a bit too much of strength.

“I’m not offended by what you just said, I don’t even care about that, I slapped you because you shouldn’t talk about people you just don’t know.” Soo Hee didn’t even get to finish her whole argument before getting slapped by the girl’s boyfriend.

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on my girl ever again, you’re de-OUCH!” She gave him a front kick right in the stomach.

 

In a matter of seconds (yes, seconds), the whole school was on the large corridor to watch the scene by their own eyes. The girl that was slapped in the first place had a big red mark on her face, that perfectly matched Soo Hee’s and if we were to compare. Soo Hee can be really violent when someone provokes her, and if this kind of accident happened a few months ago, she would probably only stop when she saw her opponent knocked out. But she has been learning self-control as to prevent situations like the one I mentioned to happen.

The boy probably wasn’t expecting such a kick from a girl and suddenly he threw up all his lunch he had eaten not just before, dirtying Soo Hee’s uniform. Everyone’s disgust face was priceless. Though this all ended when the same janitor of this morning appeared, not looking particulary happy.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” He tried to put some orded with this cry, and he did. Well, only the public got affected. Those two were still in some kind of eye-stare competition. “AREN’T YOU LISTENING TO ME?” He shook Soo Hee in a very brute way.

“Let go.” She got mad. She was already mad and now got even madder. Seeing how the school janitor still held her, she screamed. “YOU BETTER LET GO!”

 

I guess the self-control training she has been giving to herself wasn’t really effective. The crowd started to scatter when they saw real trouble coming. Soo Hee grabbed his hands and in a fast movement she took them away from her body.

But she knew she had caused some deep trouble, so she ended up giving in, since she was no coward, while loudly sighing.

 

“What exactly happened here?” The school janitor was still mad, but he has to put his work ahead his pride, so he didn’t answer to her kind of warning.

“Sh-she slapped me.” The girl sobbed in a really fake way. “Then my boyfriend slapped her and then she... she kicked him.” Soo Hee was glaring at her. The janitor then turned to Soo Hee.

“And why did you slap her?” Tried to ask in a comprehensive way, but he just couldn’t hide his in-development hate for her.

“Oh, just punish me, why do I have to answer this stupid questions?” She showed impatience in her speech and act.

“I need to collect evidences, that’s why.” He quickly answered, between long and deep breaths, as trying to control himself.

“Look, it’s all my fault, okay? Now let’s go, punish me, just do it right away!”

 

He did as she said and took her to the Principal’s Office. Some people never got to enter this office, Soo Hee entered in the beginning of her second week in the school.

Shin Dong Ho was still outside, leaned on opposite wall of the Office’s door with his arms crossed. Back in the morning the principal told him he was very busy and to come on lunch’s break, so he was still waiting.

 

“You stay here, brat. Don’t you dare moving.” He knocked and entered right away, leaving the door opened.

 

As the school janitor explained the girl’s version of what happened, Dongho couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“PMS?”

 

She threw her back making a loud thud, leaning on the wall by his side.

 

“Wanna get hit?”

 



 

Hey!

Here it is my christmas chapter~~!

Trouble is coming~ Soo Hee's a violent girl :b

Thanks to everyone who reads this! I see the number of views going up (which makes me sooo happy!), so why don't you show yourself, commenting? :)

Thank you for the comments! 

I hope your christmas eve went as good as mine, or even better! Enjoy your Christmas day! :D