Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“Okay girls, get in pairs, since the tents school gave aren’t enough for all of us to be alone.” A female teacher stood in front of the girls, after arriving the campsite. She wasn’t alone. By her side was another female teacher, which was the english teacher, and teacher Seunghyun.

“Teacher, can us three be together in one?”

“If that makes you happy, sure.” The one that was talking was the History teacher. She came to replace the P.E.’s teacher that couldn’t come. “Now hurry up chosing your pair and then come to me to get your tent.”

 

In a matter of seconds a girl approached Soo Hee. She was a bit shorter than Soo Hee, like all the girls from her class were, and her style was similat to her’s. She was one of the girls that were playing volleyball before the buses arriving. She was also the girl that gave Soo Hee the timetable on her first day of school, Kang Ji Hyun. She had a calm and quiet personality, so she was easily unnoticed by everyone except for the teachers, since she was a great student, the best in their class.

 

“Hey, can I join you?” She asked, in her sweet, friendly voice.

 

Soo Hee looked to her from head to toe. She was wearing some skinny jeans, an oversized top and some ake-toned converse sneakers, not all stars, sneakers. Soo Hee actually had the same sneakers but in black and brown gum. She shrugged, showing an indifferent expression, but inside she was actually happy. Ji Hyun grabbed Soo Hee’s wrist and pulled her closer to the teachers. She leaned to the homeroom teacher that was writing down in so notebook the pairs.

 

“Kang Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hee.” Teacher Seunghyun looked up.

“Ah, good choice, Ji Hyun, I’m pretty sure you’ll get along well!” He said, smiling. The teacher by his side gave them a tent.

“Don’t stay too far away or else we can’t control all of you, okay girls?” The History teacher warned them.

 

Ji Hyun stopped near a tree, followed by Soo Hee. After bringing their bags closer to them, Ji Hyun picked up the packed tent.

 

“Do you know how to set that up?” Soo Hee asked. The other girl only shrugged. After looking at it for a few seconds trying to figure out from where to start, Soo Hee got closer to her and grabbed it.

“Give me that.” She then moved away from the trees, to a clear area. “You see, it’s better if we camp ourselves away from the trees, since there will be less bugs. Also, let’s stay here in the middle of this clearing, so that the rest set up their tents around ours and then heat us up!” Soo Hee smiled, that was something she knew really well. Years of camping and hiking got her an expert at such young age. Ji Hyun smiled as she saw the tent gaining its form.

“Whoa, awesome! How did you know all this?” She asked, clapping in amazement.

“Keep it down!” Soo Hee whispered. What she hated the most, between many other things, was getting attention. “I camped a lot back in my hometown.”

“Ah, were you a scout?”

“Scout? No, I did it by myself.” Soo Hee grabbed the bags and put them inside the tent. It wasn’t that big, but both would fit inside someway.

“By yourself? Wow! Weren’t you afraid?”

“Fear is only inside your head.” She said, with her head inside the tent.

“You sounded so cool just now!” She took her head off the tent and breathed the fresh air.

“I was kidding, I’m a scaredy cat.” She laughed and Ji Hyun joined her. Next to them, their homeroom teacher started to unpack his tent.

“Mr. Choi, where do you think you’re going?” The English teacher shook her head in disapprovement while the History teacher laughed.

“I’m going to set up my tent here, why?” He looked a bit confused. He was already confused in the first place when he was told he had to go on a field trip only with girls.

“You can’t be that close to us, who knows what you may do during the night...” Both teachers laughed.

“Do I look that desperate?”

“There.” The English teacher, in her 30s, pointed to somewhere ahead of them. “That’s your place.” The History teacher nodded, she was a few years older than the English teacher.

“What? So far! I’m going to lose all fun! Why do I have to be alone?” The teachers and some girls laughed at him and he made his way with his head down.

 

It wasn’t fair! He was actually bothered by that. Did his friend, and P.E. teacher, really have to get sick on these days leaving himself without any excuse to don’t go? It may probably be the dream of many 24 years-old single guys, to be with twenty 16-years old girls, and some of them were really hot for their age, but to Seunghyun that actually made him feel uncomfortable, since he was their teacher.

He threw his things on the natural floor, to express his anger. He looked back to see all the girls working on their tents together, a few metres behind him. He put his knees on the floor and took his things off the packed tent to work on it, in vain.

 

“Need help?” Soo Hee came from behind and leaned until her head was on the same level as his. She smiled. “Now you’re the one that is all alone!”

“Don’t even mention it...” He sighed and gave Soo Hee the packed tent. “This is going to be so boring...” He was... sad? Soo Hee was making eye contact with him while setting up his tent.

“Is it boring if you’re alone?”

“Of course it is!”

“No, it’s not! When it comes to camping, it’s way better to be alone, I’m telling you.”

“Bah.” He helped Soo Hee.

“We can always escape during the night and go do some hiking...!” Soo Hee sugested, looking up to him and smiling.

“Now that’s... some good idea!” He smiled openly at her.

 

Even though he was a teacher, he was still a kid inside and his adventurer side never left him.

 



 

 

 

Whoa, I'm loving this *-* I get so many views, comments, subscribers! :D

These are the shoes I was talking about: http://www.converse.com/#/products/Shoes/Skate/127707C

See them in black and gum, they are really cool, going to buy ones!

 

Did you like the song of the link I posted last chapter? I'm pretty sure no one heard though xD

Hope you like this one! :D

Have a good day~