Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“Soo Hee!” Soo Hee was the last one getting off the bus, since she had fallen asleep. Around the bus was a little crowd of parents to pick up their daughters who just came back from a rough field trip. There was no parent to pick up Soo Hee. Instead, there was Shin Dongho.

It was already sunset, but he waited this whole time at school so that he could be the first one to give her a big hug to express how much he missed her.

 

“You turned your phone off, stupid! I couldn’t reach you.” He said, while making his way to the back of the bus to pick her bags up. Soo Hee followed him.

“Yeah, well, the mobile phone was useless there.”

“No it wasn’t, talking to me isn’t useless.” Soo Hee burst out laughing.

“Who told you that big lie?”

“I did.” He smiled, proud to make Soo Hee laugh. “And for your information, it’s not a lie.”

“Do you have everything?” Teacher Seunghyun, from now on only Seunghyun, appeared out of nowhere and stepped in between those two.

“Ye-yeah... I think.” Soo Hee nodded slowly, stuttering a bit.

“Okay, good, see you tomorrow!” He gave her his fist, which she only stared at. “Brofist!” He shook it, seeing no reaction was coming from Soo Hee.

“What’s that?” She couldn’t help but laugh. He grabbed Soo Hee’s hand and formed a fist, and then it on his fist, still holding it. “Ahh!”

“Clumsy girl!” He patted her head, messing up with her hair. “Bye!” He left.

 

Dongho, who was staring at that scene, finally talked.

 

“Isn’t that your teacher?” He put on a doubting expression.

“Yeah.” She nodded, grabbing her backback from Dongho’s hand.

“Why is he acting that way only with you?” They started walking. “Wait, what did you guys do back there? Did you make out or something?” Soo Hee slapped the back of his neck.

“Yah, are you stupid? Of course not.”

“Be careful, he seems the player type. Every girl looks at him, even the mothers, did you see?”

“And do you think you can talk?” Soo Hee asked, looking back at that little crowd.

“What do you mean? I’m not a playboy.”

“Look behind you, every girl is looking at you.” He glanced back, with a smile, and combed his hair with his hands.

“Of course, no one can just not look at me, I’m perfect.” He said, smiling as if proud of himself. “But that doesn’t make me a playboy.” He turned to her.

“That was your theory just now.” She smiled. “Besides, it’s not that I care if Seung—Teacher Seunghyun is a playboy or nor.” She stopped in the middle of what she was saying. She was almost going to say his name, but it would look really weird, so she quickly added the ‘Teacher’.

 

They both caught the bus and were talking on the way. Dongho went with her until they reacher her apartment entrance, like he would always do when dropping her off with the motorbike.

 

“Hey... thanks for coming. I didn’t even tell when would I be here, so thanks!” She smiled at him.

“It’s no problem, I really missed you, you have no idea.”

“Oh, it was only a few days, how could you miss me.”

“It’s up to you whether believe me or not! I’ll come pick you up tomorrow at the same time, ok?”

“You really don’t have to.”

“I’m doing it because I want, but you could start paying at least half of the gad...” He laughed. “No, just kidding. The bus is coming, see you!”

 

He ran to the bus stop on the other side of the large street, looking out for cars only when he was already crossing it. Intelligent of his part, indeed. Soo Hee facepalmed at that, but then got in the building, after seeing Dongho entering the bus.

 

[Soo Hee’s POV]

 

I was lying on my bed, after arriving home and eating almost all cookies we had. I was tired. And I wanted to take a really hot bath, but I was too lazy for that. I just wanted to lie there, remembering each second of this trip. I was afraid the memories would disappear one day, so I wanted to revive them all before that day coming. The night walk, the meals we had, swimming on the lake... everything was perfect, nothing went wrong, no one bothered me either. But it all passed by so quickly and in no time I was here, in my room.

Being with people is actually... nice! And being with my teacher and being able to spend time with him was great!

I sighed at the same time my phone vibrated, indicating a new message. It was from an unknown number, but I opened it.

 

Soo Hee! :)

Did you arrive well?

Mind telling me your e-mail? I want to send you our perfect picture!ㅋㅋ

Waiting~

 

Seunghyun.

 

I rolled from my bed and ended up hitting with my head on the floor. Like, literally.

 

“Ouch!” I patted where I got hurt on my head. I was shocked with that text! Just now I was thinking of him... Is it... telepathy? I sat on the floor thinking on what would I answer him.

 

After replying him, I left my phone on the bed and went to my bathroom where I took a long, well-deserved hot bath. Back to my room, with only the bathrobe on, I checked my inbox. He replied.

 

Ok, sent! Be sure to check it, will you? :)

 

See you tomorrow~!

 

I smiled at his text and my computer. While it was starting, I picked up some papers from the floor near the place I fell earlier. I looked at it and got surprised by what it was. I was holding an old picture.

 

“What is this doing in here?”

 

What I was holding was a family portrait. But a completed and old one, with a young men on the left, a beautiful young women on the right and a little girl with a bowl haircut, huge eyes and chubby cheeks, on the middle of the couple. I opened a drawer from my nightstand and saved the picture inside, under the rest of what was inside.

Then I sat on the side of the bed and slowly leaned backwards. I sighed, covering my face with both hands as in frustration.



 

 

Heyy, I'm going out for the weekend so there will be a new chapter tomorrow!

Hope you liked this! :D