Troublemakers

Troublemakers

 

[Soo Hee’s POV]

 

Dongho and I were eating some street ddeokbokki on that big avenue we always eat. The weather was getting colder. It was so cold we girls – at least me – had to wear high socks instead of only socks below the knee, and coats. I was using my favorite hoodie, it was really warm. Dongho was feeding me so that my hands wouldn’t have to be cold. We looked like lovers, I’m well aware of it, but we weren’t. I don’t know how he felt about me, but I knew I could count on him as a friend. A very good friend. My best friend. We didn’t feel awkward around each other, we were nice to each other at the same time we could be arguing and cursing each other without getting offended. That’s how good our relation was.

He no longer rode his motorbike. Not until he would take his license. So now we would meet in the bus early morning, since he takes the same as mine. It wasn’t as cool as riding the bike, but at least inside the bus was warmer than outside.

We stopped at a comic bookstore. It seemed so warm, so… cozy!

 

“Why don’t we go inside?” He asked, already making his way to the door.

 

It was afternoon, but it was almost sunset. Since I’m now part of the basketball team, the Principal made a deal with me: if I win on the school’s sports day against the other school, I no longer have the cleaning duty. Neither had Dongho. Since I had to train every day with the team, I was already excused from the punishment, which was good. But I don’t know what’s more tiring, cleaning the whole school or playing basketball for more than 3 hours a day with boys. Yes, because even I have a good body for sports, you can’t compare me to one of them. And I’m the only female on the team! At first it was strange, but then I got used to it.

While I was choosing some books, Dongho went to buy some snacks and came back with flavoured chips and two drinks.

 

“Look, it’s hot!” He pressed both drinks on my cheeks. “Aren’t they?” He grinned and sat – more like, threw himself – on the big, comfortable sofa.

 

I did the same and he then put his foot on my legs, grinning at me. He’s so… silly yet, so cute. He always cares about me so much, I wonder how come I didn’t fell for him. Was it because I was somewhat interested in my homeroom teacher? But that makes no sense. He is a lot older and he is my teacher. Besides, he is so hot, so good-looking, he obviously deserves better than a teenager like me. And I’m his student, I have no chance.  Yet… I keep remembering him saying ‘Nah, I’m pretty confident’ when I asked, joking, if he was jealous that me and Dongho were getting along well. Just… what did he mean by that? Or was he purely mocking me?

 

“Helloo~~ Soo Hee~~ wake up!” Dongho was waving a hot coffee can right in front of me. I shook my head. “What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing really.” I said right away, opening my comic book.

“I don’t believe you…” He was still looking at me.

“Okay, don’t.”

“Stupid girl.”

“At least I’m way better than you, .” I said, whispering, since we couldn’t be too loud.”

“YAH!” He screamed in a whisper and I chuckled, taking his legs off mine, making him seat on a sitting position.

 

[Dongho’s POV]

 

The bus was packed with people and we didn’t have free seats for us. We barely had a place to hold ourselves. Since we were arriving Soo Hee’s stop, we tried to get closer to the exit door, in the back. However, it was very difficult. The bus made a sudden stop and everyone fell back, same thing for Soo Hee who fell straight in my arms.

 

“Whoa, gotcha!” I said, holding her with one arm, while searching for a place to hold onto with my other hand. I looked down to her. Suddenly my heart started racing. What’s wrong? I felt a strange sensation inside of me. Our faces were so close… I could feel her breath. My face was getting too hot and my heart was beating too fast. I got even closer to her, who was looking at me. Closer and closer, my eyes wouldn’t just look away, until I pushed her back. No, I can’t. Control yourself, Shin Dong Ho, what the hell is wrong with you?

“Thanks.” She mumbled, while being pushed back and forth. I turned my face away and tried to cover it. Since when do you blush, Dongho? And because of a girl? “I’m going, see you tomorrow!” She waved while getting off.

“Oh? Ye-yeah, see you.” I waved back a little.

 

A lot of people got off on that stop, so the bus was emptier, but I still had no place to sit. I leaned on the back door’s window and placed my hand on my heart, the one who was about to explode just now, who seemed to want to get out and was growing closer to my throat. Such an uncomfortable sensation, yet… it was strangely cool.

I felt my phone vibrating on my pocket, a new message.

 

“You blushed! You’re so cute!”

From: Stupid Soo Hee

 

She noticed! Wait, what? Cute? Me? She said I was cute?

Oh, not again. I placed my hand on my heart again, turning to the door to get off.



 

 

Where are my comments? :((

Anyway, hope you like it! :D