Chapter 6

Wrong Person... Or Not

It was almost 10 pm when she dropped off Seulgi. As she drove off, she peeked at her rear-view mirror to make sure Seulgi safely entered the building.

While she was driving back to her dorm, she could not help glancing from time to time to the box of chocolates given by Seulgi which was set on her backseat. When she was had to stop because of a red light, she took them from behind and put them on the front seat next to her. She opened the box and decided to taste one of them. She succeeded in eating one of them before the light would turn green. She closed her eyes while munching on it as it was heavenly good. She would have to ask Seulgi where she bought them.

When she recalled the so-called 'date', she could not help sighing. She wished Suho would hang out with her just like Seulgi did.

Thinking of Seulgi made her smile, she did not know this night would have turned out so great for her. It was not anywhere as boring as she thought it would have been. Besides, Seulgi was all but cold to her, which Irene was grateful for. She quite could not understand why Seulgi had always been that cold to her when in fact she was really sweet.

She was caught up in her thoughts that she did not realize she was nearly arrived to her dorm.

 

When she finally entered her shared room, she could see Joy, slumped on the couch and watching the TV. Joy immediately noticed her, righted herself and ran to her.

"So, how is it ? How come you only return now ? Did she something about your being late ? Was she angry ? Did she act cold like usual ? Did you tell her the truth ? What did she say ? Is she going to help you with Suho ?" Joy said without stopping once to take a breath.

Before the date, Joy was the most worried one. It was partially her fault Irene arrived late. If she had not asked her to teach her every single move of their new routine then maybe Irene would not have forgotten about the time. Knowing how cold Seulgi was with Irene, she feared she had ruined their opportunity to become friends.

"Ouch, you're giving me a headache, Joy." Irene grimaced.

"Did you talk together ? Were you even together ? Come on, Irene. You're not answering any of my questions. You should answer the first ones 'cause I've much more in my mind. You know like-" A hand was put on , preventing her from talking anymore. 

 

Joy then noticed the box of chocolates in Irene's other hand. "Oh ! Is it for me ? You didn't have to, you know !" Joy was reaching out for it when Irene moved back.

"Joy." She warned her. "These chocolates are not for you ! They are mine ! Don't you try to pinch them from me !"

"What ? Yours ?" Joy was confused. "Since when do you buy chocolates for yourself only ? Come on, give 'em to me, we can always share !"

"Stop it. I'll tell you later. For the moment I'm dead tired..." Irene said before making her way to her bedroom, the box of chocolate still in hand.

"You are dead tired ?" Joy thought a little before adding, with a shocked face. "Oh my god, Irene ! Don't tell me the two of you did it ! When did you plan on telling me you were-" She got cut off once again.

"JOY !" Irene then went out of her bedroom. "Stop it ! Stop your nonsense ! You won !" She sat down on the couch. "I'll tell you what happened ! Now hurry before I change my mind." She said in a huff.

"Coming !" Joy happily said with a victorious smile while running towards the couch. "I knew you couldn't resist me !" She then let out a devillish laugh. "Now spill the beans !"

"But you can't interrupt me, understand ?" Irene said and Joy nodded slowly.

 

Irene then told her about the date. 

"So... She... Wait..." Joy was now frowning. "She was the one who bought the chocolates for you ? And she was being sweet to you ? Did she hit her head before coming to see you ?"

"I know it's strange but still, it was great." Irene said without noticing was again formed on her face.

What's going on between these two ? Joy thought.

Irene checked the time and panicked when she was saw how late it already was.

"Well, this time, I'm going to bed for good. G'night."

When Irene at last entered her bedroom and Joy was sure the door was closed, she mumbled to herself.

"What's wrong with Seulgi ? Is she interested in Irene ?"

 

A.N : Small update :) I'll try to update tomorrow Seulgi's arriving to her apartment ( a small update too).

I might be doing more and more small updates since I'm going on holiday. I may even not be able to update but I'm coming back around the 18th of July. 

So please, wait a little within the two upcoming weeks. 

Have a nice day/night ! :D