Chapter 2

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 5

 

Woohyun POV

 

“Hey are you alright? Your key is off, did you realize?” Sunggyu came over to ask.

“Is it?” I frowned and shook my head, “I guess I am just a little tired, I am sorry, tell the guys, I will be taking a short break.” I told Sunggyu before walking away.

What is wrong with me? It can’t be Chorong, she can’t possibly has such an effect on me, it’s has been 10 years, I am over her already. Get your together Nam Woohyun, you are the main vocal, if you get it wrong, everyone will.

With that, I joined back the guys for the practice. Just when Sunggyu was about to start the music, someone entered. Why the hell is she…

“Boys listen up!” Mr Lee clapped his hands to gather our attention, “From today onwards, we will have Chorong shi to be with us!” He announced.

“What do you mean be with us? She will join our group?” Sungyeol yelled.

“Why a female member suddenly?” Dongwoo asked.

“Guys, I am not done yet. Chorong went overseas for the past 10 years to pursue double degree in performing arts and economics. She is certified as both a vocal and dance trainer so we have decided to offer her an internship opportunity, therefore she is here to train you guys.” Mr Lee said.

“How old is she?” Hoya asked.

“I am 24.” She answered.

“Woohyun hyung, she is the same age as you! But younger than Sunggyu hyung Dongwoo hyung though...Can we trust her?” Sungjong asked.

Mr Lee looked at Chorong before saying, “If I say she can, she sure is trustable. Chorong shi, would you like to say a few words?”

Chorong nodded before speaking, “Nice to meet all of you, I am Park Chorong, I have just returned from the states and have enrolled myself into Woolim University to take up business. I know I have a lot to do to make you guys have faith in my ability but trust me, I will do my best, you guys can just treat me like any other ordinary student, I am just back from the states so I am not really particular about the hierarchy, I may be training you guys but I am not your trainer, I am your friend. We will discuss dance steps, dance and sing together, there is no trainer and trainee here, there is just us. I hope we can get along well.” She ended her speech.

She has always been this cool since young. Her words will always give people strength, motivates people and cheer people up. She hasn’t changed at all.

“Cool! I like your attitude!” Sunggyu praised.

Just like this, she is one of us now, this means in the future, we will be seeing each other more often, at home and even in school… Great...

 

***

 

Picking up my phone that rang for the Nth time, I was greeted by a cheery voice, “Hello my son! I have got good news!” Mum exclaimed into the phone.

“Yes mum, what is it?” I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter