Chapter 11

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 73

 

Chorong POV

 

Happy moments don’t last. I thought the conversation we had on the rooftop that day was something special, maybe it marks the start of something new but there he goes again, back to being obnoxious. In the morning, he doesn’t even look at me in the eyes when we were eating breakfast. There were no words exchanged and he was maintaining a displeased expression the entire time throughout breakfast. What? Now even the sight of me irritates him? He was being colder than usual that it scares me. I ended up taking the bus instead of the car because I was too afraid to be in the same space as him hence decided not to be chauffeured to school.

Throughout the dance practice, he didn’t look at me as well. Maybe all along it was just me, the wishful one who naively felt that our relationship did improve, apparently to him, whatever that happened before was nothing.

Even when we reached home, in a house with just the two of us, he didn’t bother to even look at me. A gigantic house with only two person who doesn’t even have their eyes met, doesn’t smile, doesn’t even speak to each other, it feels a little pathetic honestly. I was sitting on the bed sulking when my phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo? Oppa wae?” I answered.

“Are you sleeping?” Sunggyu asked.

“Ani...Wae?” I asked.

“I am outside of your house, will you come out?” He asked.

“Oh you are? Alright, give me a minute, I will be out.” WIth that, I hung up.

“Oppa! Why are you here?” I invited him inside.

He just smiled. We walked to a bench in the front yard and sat down.

He looked at me for a while and said, “I found someone I want to have a serious relationship with.”

“You came all the way to tell me this?” I laughed.

“Yeah.” He said sincerely.

“You are really weird but it’s fine, I am not about to sleep anyway. Congratulations!” I smiled.

“You are not going to ask who is it?” He asked.

“Whoever it is, that girl will be very lucky because you are a really nice guy, really nice...” And without me realizing, my tears fell.

It fell so suddenly that even I was shocked. My own words just reminded me of Woohyun. How I wish Woohyun can be nice to me as well...

“Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked, “What happened?”

I quickly wiped away my tears, “Nothing it’s just… I am really happy for you, tears of joy..." I lied.

"You are lying, it's Woohyun isn't it? He is the only one who can make you like this..." He said.

I lowered my head and nodded since he guessed it, "It's just...things aren’t going very smoothly between us… And I am already on the verge of giving up… It’s really hard…I...” I couldn’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter