Chapter 22

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 130

 

Woohyun POV

 

“Woohyun hyung, you are smiling more these days aren’t you? It’s because of Chorong noona isn’t it?” Myungsoo nudged me.

“I am?” I asked, amused at his remarks.

“You are smiley all day...” Someone said and I looked up to see Sunggyu.

“Hyung...” I mumbled, after all, there is still this awkward tension between Sunggyu and I.

“You better treat her right... ” He punched me lightly in my stomach before going off the cafeteria.

I smiled at that, does this mean we are good now?

“Anyway, Woohyun hyung, how is your gyming going? Your abs still in shape?” Sungyeol asked.

“Wae? Why are you curious about that?” I asked back.

“Ani, I thought you and Dongwoo hyung might want to show some abs during the performance.” He said.

“What? Why would we?” I turned and looked at Dongwoo.

“Ya, don’t look at me, it’s not my idea...” He raised both his hands.

“No one is showing abs okay? This is a campus for goodness sake, doubt they will allow showing of skin...” I said.

“But just let me take a look, let me have a goal to work towards!” Sungyeol tried to lift up my shirt.

“Woah woah woah, stop it, let me do it myself dude… hope it doesn’t demoralize you instead… ” I smirked and pulled up my shirt.

“Wow hyung, how did you do this? That’s my ideal body...” Sungyeol said.

“Stop playing so much and go to the gym more often, you can become like this too...” I slapped his face lightly.

“That’s right, do you have any idea how often Woohyun goes to the gym? Make it a habit Sungyeollie!” Dongwoo said as well before all of them went off to the cafeteria, leaving me the only one left in the empty seminar room.

Just how long is she planning to stand there? I walked towards the door and towards that petite body that is back facing me.

I leaned in towards her ear, “What are you doing?”

She jumped at my voice and turned around with a horrified face. I laughed on the inside, did I scare her?

“A...ahhhh, you are done with the chit chatting session? Where are they by the way?” She asked with the perplexed face.

“They just went off to the cafeteria...” I said.

“Ohhh, I see...” She said and went back into silence again.

“So… What exactly are you doing, pacing to and fro outside the room?” I repeated my question as I bent down and looked into her eyes.

“Oh… Actually, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter