Chapter 19

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 110

 

Woohyun POV

 

I did my tie and buttoned up my tux, all ready for the night. Well, today is the annual social night of Woollim University. It is an event where there will be other universities’ staffs and students present as well. It is somewhat a prestigious event where all Woolim student has to be present, unless you have some pretty strong and valid reasons.

“Ahjumma!” Chorong called out.

There was no response from ahjumma.

“Ahjumma! Are you there?” She called out again.

Curious, I walked out of the room to realize that ahjumma has already left. What? She left, this means it’s already way past noon? Damn, we’re going to be late…

I knocked at her door.

“Oh thank god you finally hear me! Come in!” She replied.

Okay, now she thinks I am ahjumma…

I opened the door and froze when I saw her. She was standing in front of her full length mirror, with her facing me. I didn’t want to admit that, but she has got a great body.

She gasped when she realized it was me and instantly turned around and leaned her back against the mirror.

"I...I thought you were... ahjumma..." She stammered, her cheeks go crimson.

“I…I heard you calling ahjumma but she left… So I came to see… Erm… If you need any help...” Why am I stuttering?

“Oh… I didn’t know she left… It’s okay... thanks...” She said.

She obviously needed help with that zipping so why isn’t she saying it? I walked towards her and stood right in front of her. Her eyes widened at our closed up distance.

“Turn around.” I ordered.

“Eh…W...what?” Her voice came out as a shriek.

I spun her around without giving her any chance to rebutt. Once again faced with her , I reached out to zip up her dress, careful not to brush my finger against her skin. I do not want to know what will happen to me if our skin touched.

When she turned around and faced me, she looked at me with the most amusing kind of expression. She looked puzzled, embarrassed, contented and slightly pissed altogether.

“It’s already past noon, I just don’t want to be late because of you...” I explained before walking out of her room.

It must be because of the long and endless confession that I made the other day that caused me to be so uneasy around her. Because she knows my deepest and most vulnerable past, it’s as though, every time she looked at me, I feel like I am stark in front of her.

 

***

 

‘Actually, I drink too, we shall drink together one day and see who’s alcohol tolerance level is higher.’ I could totally remember her face when she said this that day and yet look at her right now, drunk.

“Chorong, stop drinking… You are drunk...” Sunggyu said to her.

“No, I am actually pretty sober.” She pointed out, “We should play some games...” She suggested.

“Noona, this is not a good idea, you are really drunk.” Sungjong told her.

She frowned, “You guys are boring… I am going somewhere else to play... I am going to find someone who will play with me...” With that, she stood up from her seat and walked off.

What? Find someone who will play with her? Should I follow her? That was when Bomi’s words came back to me: If I could go, I would, but I really have something on so you better take good care of her.

“Woohyun hyung, are you letting her wander around like that? She is drunk!” Sungyeol said.

“Yeah Woohyun...” Sunggyu looked at me.

I really shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter