Chapter 10

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 69

 

Woohyun POV

 

“Are you avoiding me?” I was walking to the cafeteria when someone blocked my path.

I looked up to see Sunggyu.

We settled at the cafeteria before he started speaking, “If it was because I like Chorong, then don’t worry about it, she loves you a lot, she will never look at me like the way she look at you.”

“Hyung… Mian...” I apologized, I admit my fault. There isn’t anything for me to get angry at in the first place.

“You don’t have to apologize instead I will.” He said.

I looked at him with confused expression.

“Despite knowing how much she likes you, I can’t stop myself from liking her. I will start taking actions. I told you just so we could have a fair competition. And I really hope that regardless of what happens along the way, our friendship can still be the same, let’s not let the others worry about us, okay? I bet they are already starting to wonder why the two of us are hanging around less often.” He said.

“Hyung, you know I...”

“You are going to say that you no longer have feelings for Chorong right? That I shouldn’t worry about you and just go ahead to confess to her?” He interrupted me.

I was shocked at how he could read my thoughts.

“You are still going to lie to yourself huh?” He smiled.

I raised my eyebrow at him, “I wasn't...” I retaliated.

“I was outside the dance studio that day and I saw you kissing Chorong.” He said.

My eyes widened.

“It was after practice and I was planning to walk Chorong home but she was nowhere to be found so I tried my luck at the dance studio and I found her asleep by the mirror. You were there, looking at her. I was planning to walk in but I stopped. Because I saw how you were looking at her, with such a tender and loving eyes that I have never seen before and I admit I was a little taken aback when you leaned in and kiss her. So... do you still want to tell me you don’t love her?” He looked at me.

“It was an accident...I wasn’t being myself that time, I was too tired from practice, I probably wasn't even thinking straight when I did that...” I faked a laugh.

“People subconscious doesn’t lie...” He said.

“Hyung… I...”

“You just doesn’t want to admit that you still love her...” He interrupted me again.

He smiled and patted my shoulder before walking off, without even giving me any chance to explain. Honestly, why did I kiss her? Damn…

 

***

 

Day 72

 

Woohyun POV

 

“Wanna hang out over at my house? FIFA?” Wonjun asked.

“Ahhh.., Mian… I need to rush back...” I apologized.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter