Chapter 12

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 78

 

Woohyun POV

 

I still can’t get over the fact of what I did the other day. What was I thinking? Why did I do that? Didn’t I decided to just leave her alone? Why am I still wavering? Why did I do that to give her hope? I kept thinking over and over again until I saw her, and Sunggyu.

Just when I have decided to ignore, what Sunggyu did next stopped me in my tracks. Sunggyu hugged her. Why is he hugging her? Did something happened to her? Then, she saw me, her eyes widened. She pulled away from Sunggyu upon seeing me. Nam Woohyun, you can’t continue to waver, you have to stop giving her the idea that you still care. With that, I turned and walked away from her.

I walked all the way to the rooftop. Was I angry at her? Why am I feeling so uncomfortable looking at Sunggyu hugging her? It was only when I removed my hand from my coat’s pocket that I realized my 10,000 won note was crumpled into a ball. So, I was actually this angry…

 

***

 

Day 80

 

Woohyun POV

 

People are playing soccer, some are playing rugby and some are running around the green grass field. Then I saw her. I watched her backview as she sat there on the green grass field. I didn't know what came over me but I walked up to join her.

“What are you doing here? Are you intending to miss class?” I sat beside her.

She jumped a little when she heard me. With a mixture of shock and confuse expression, she stammered, “Y...yeah...I ...I guess so...”

I looked at her side profile. It’s been a while since I looked at her this closely. Just like how I have changed, she changed too. Still beautiful of course, but now a woman as compared to then, still a girl. Some of her traits doesn’t seems to change. She is still as persistence as ever. Once she has decided to do something, she will go all in to achieve it no matter how tough it is. But she became stronger, mentally. Ability wise, there is no doubt how capable she is for her to be able to get into the business academy in this university. And she dances and sing well, really well.

“You should go back, you don’t have to force yourself to be here, I will be fine here...You...” She stopped when she realized I was touching her hair.

“W...what are y...you...” She began to stutter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter