Chapter 9

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 63

 

Chorong POV

 

Damn it...Maybe I shouldn’t have followed Woohyun. Now I am lost. Where is this place? Why is he coming to such a complicated place? I looked around me, there are many teenagers, some are smoking, some are drinking, some playing skateboards, some dancing, this is the first time I have been to such a place. Woohyun was still in front of me just a moment ago, now he is gone. Maybe I should go back…

Just when I was about to turn and leave this place, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around happily thinking that it is Woohyun but and I was faced with two guys.

“Hey lady, are you alone?” One of them asked.

“Erm… Yeah...” And right after I said that, they smirked at me. Maybe I should have said I wasn’t alone…

“Care to join us? How about considering one of us as your boyfriend? You don’t have a boyfriend do you?” Another asked.

Okay, what am I supposed to answer them now? Better say I have, it’s always better than saying I am single.

“Er, actually I do have a boyfriend, so excuse me...” I said but one of them blocked my way.

“Boyfriend? I don’t think so right, I know girls like you damn well, you are probably lying to get rid of us isn’t it?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Oh is she?” The other one joined in and just when they were about to grab me, someone from behind grab my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

Initially I was cursing, thinking that I must have caught the attention of another flirty guy but as I leaned against this person’s chest, the familiarity instantly tells me who this person is.

“In fact, it is true, she does has a boyfriend. So, will you excuse us?” His voice, hoarse and firm.

“Oh sorry brother, we really thought she was alone! No offence!” With that, the two guys walked away.

I looked up to see Woohyun’s face, I couldn’t comprehend his feeling right now. Is he angry at me? Is he worried? Or he doesn’t care at all? He didn't say anything at all when he held my hand and walked off.

With him holding my hand, we kept walking until he finally speak, “What do you think you were doing back there?”

We were still walking, he didn’t look at me when he asked.

“Well, I… I was trying to follow you but then you walked too fast and I lose you and then I met them and yeah… That happened...” I tried to explain.

“So who told you to follow me?” He asked again.

“Nobody. But it’s late and I was worried that you might get into trouble when you go out alone like that, so I followed.” I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear me.

“So, who’s the one who has gotten into trouble? What if I didn’t go to you on time? Do you even know how serious the consequences are going to be?” Now, he sounded pissed off.

“Well I...” Knowing that he is right and I have nothing more to argue, I apologized,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter