Epilogue: Wedding Anniversary Part 1

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1665

 

Author POV

 

“Woohyun?” Chorong called out.

It was late afternoon and Chorong have just woke up after taking an afternoon nap with her husband, but he is nowhere to be found right now.

“Nam Woohyun? Where are you?” She called out again.

She walked to the living room to see no one but a box and a letter on the couch. Curious, she opened the box.

Inside the box placed a white dress. It was really pretty, almost like a wedding dress. She picked up the letter attached to the box and started reading it.

 

You think I had forget such an important day, didn’t you? Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Mrs Nam. Do you like the dress? You didn’t wear white wedding dresses when we got married, I know you don’t mind but as your husband, I really hope my beautiful wife gets to wear one because she will look so good in it, what do you say? It may not match up to a wedding dress but I did spent a long time choosing and I am confident that you will look good in it. Wear it, doll yourself up and meet me at the rooftop of Nam Corp. at 7 p.m. I assure you it will be a fairy tale. See you!

 

Your romantic Mr Nam

 

Chorong can’t help but to smile at her romantic husband. She looked up at the clock, it is around 5 p.m. now, she should start preparing to meet her husband.

 

She has always know that Woohyun has good taste but didn’t really get to witness how good it is. Now that she is in the dress that is personally chosen by Woohyun, she finally understands. Her husband is talented in so many ways. There are two layers to the dress. The inner layer is just a simple body fit dress that wraps around her thigh which landed on her mid thigh. The outer layer is a mullet dress which falls perfectly on her knees at the front while the back falls to the ground. It is translucent which shows her flawless leg curves. She decided to curled up her hair a bit and topped it off with a white tiara-like hairband. Choosing a exquisite silver belt, she wrapped it around her waist such that her body curves are shown more perfectly. Ending off by choosing a silvery and shiny killer heels, she looked into the full length mirror and is surprised to see how much she resembled a bride. She hoped Woohyun would like it too.

 

***

 

Chorong POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter