Final Epilogue: Little Woohyuns and Chorongs

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1666

 

Chorong POV

 

Movements beneath me woke me up. Groggily, I opened my eyes to get attacked by sunrays. Woohyun is wrapped around me like a bed sheet, his messy bed hair sprawled all over my chest, his hand resting on my tummy, his leg over me, holding me down. He is adorable, gorgeous and charming even when he is soundly asleep with his mouth slightly apart showing his teeth. I wasn’t in the most comfortable position being held down by him in this manner but I like the image I am looking at. Reaching out my hand, I gently run my fingers through his hair and he stirs. Landing his eyes on mine, he grins sleepily, oh my husband, so adorable.

 

“Sleep okay?” He asked, his voice still hoarse from just waking up.

 

“Yeah you?” I asked back.

 

He grinned again and dived his head into my chest, in between my s, tickling me with his fluffy hair, “Falling asleep after making love with you is the best kind of sleep I can ever ask for. You were pretty violent yesterday Mrs Nam.” He smirked.

 

“Me? Violent? I don’t remember that, in fact, I remember you on top of me most of the time, violently ing into me and I think I will have difficulty walking around today… ” I retaliated playfully.

 

“Wow Mrs Nam, you need to censor your words, it’s too … ” He laughed.

 

“Why? There are only the two of us here, no worries… ” I said.

 

He grinned yet again and attacked me with kisses all over my neck and my s, “You and your mouth, so naughty… ” He growled as he pulled away.

 

“What do you suggest we do today?” He suddenly asked.

 

“About that… I have something to tell you… ” I lifted myself up from the bed and leaned on my elbow as I watched his reaction.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Erm, actually I haven’t been on the pills for a while now… ” I started and froze when his eyebrow creased together.

Is he angry at me?

“I thought we are nearing 30 soon so it’s about time to add a family member… ” I pursed my lips into a line, his expression is unreadable as usual.

“Are you pregnant?” He finally asked.

“Eh?” I was taken aback.

“Why didn’t you tell me? You are pregnant right?” He asked again and this time, his lips curved into a broad smile, his eyes disappearing from the smile, all I can see was his whole stretch of teeth.

Woohyun is happy, he is smiling like an idiot after knowing that I might be pregnant. Silly me, why would I think that he would be angry? He loves me and I out of of everyone, should know it best.

“Are you? Are you?” He pestered me again.

I laughed at his adorable gestures, “It was only a guess because you know, my menses is late for about 2 weeks already, so I was thinking if you would like to go to the hospital with me today for a check-up… ” I said.

“Of course I would go, oh my god, I am going to be a daddy!” He beamed.

I can’t help but to laugh, “Not yet, it’s not even confirmed!” I hit his shoulder lightly.

“You are definitely pregnant! How long have you stopped your pills?” He asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter