Chapter 26

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 165

 

Woohyun POV

 

“Are you done yet?” I shouted across the living room and hope my voice is loud enough to reach the room.

Moments later, the door opened and she popped her head out, “Erm Woohyun, I need some help here.” She smiled shyly.

I walked towards her and attempted to go into the room but she held onto the door, “It’s okay, you don’t have to come in, I will turn around, you can just do it here.”

I rolled my eyes, “Are you kidding me? Let me in...” I said and pushed the door wide open before stepping inside the room and closed the door behind.

She leaned against her wardrobe and stared at me with a horrified expression, “Nam Woohyun! You are...”

I spun her around without letting her finished her sentence and zipped up her dress for her. She then slowly turned around but avoided my gaze.

“Seriously, what do you see me as? Do I look like I would fxxk you right here right now?  It’s just zipping a dress, I can do that much… ” I said.

She frowned at me, “Mr Nam, language… ”

“You forced me into saying it… I would have spoken in a better tone if you just let me zip you up… ” I rolled my eyes.

She laughed at my words, “You are acting like a child Woohyun, seriously? You are mad about not being able to zip me up?” She scoffed.

“Okay, someone is obviously oblivious about why I am mad, maybe I could show her how mad I actually am… ” And with that, I pulled her towards me and locked lips with her.

“That is a very bad habit.” She scolded as we pulled away.

“What is?” I acted all innocent.

“You, silencing me with a kiss every time you can’t out talk me!” She frowned, again.

“Excuse me Ms Park, I thought I should be the one who is mad… And, stop frowning.” I poked her forehead.

She looked at me for a while before finally giving in, “Alright, you stop being such a grumpy grandpa, and let’s go out, they are arriving soon.” She tried to appease my anger.

“Seriously? Grumpy grandpa? Me? I am still angry.” I crossed my arms.

“Come on, I was just afraid that it might lead to some steamy behaviour and we will end up getting caught off guard when they suddenly appear at the door, I didn’t mean anything else… ” She explained, not forgetting to flash her puppy eyes.

I smiled at that, “Steamy behaviour sounds really y coming out from your mouth Ms Park… And don’t look at me like that, it’s not fair to me that you to always try to win an argument with aegyo.” I made a face at her.

“Did you just admit that I am cute? And y?” She beamed.

“I have never deny that in the first place, you have always been cute and y.” I said.

“You have a way with women, don’t you?” She squinted her eyes at me.

“Not all women, just you… I have a way with you… ” I smirked.

She smiled at my comment before the doorbell rang and I guessed they are all here.

We opened the door for our beloved guests. Well, this is actually a party organized by both of our parents who invited all my friends and Chorong’s friends as well as some of their friends.

“Hello lovey doveys, so good to see you standing together like this, you guys are a perfect match!” Mrs Park squealed like a child.

“Umma, stop… It’s embarrassing… ” Chorong whispered..

“Son, how are you doing?” Father patted my back.

“I am fine appa, thank you.” I replied.

I have always been more formal towards my father than my mother.

“My son oh my son! I can’t wait to announced the news later!!! Chorong come here! Are you happy?” Mother dragged Chorong over.

Mrs Park joined in as well, “Yes my daughter, are you happy right now?” She asked.

Chorong looked at me before looking back at both our mothers.

“I have never been this happy.” She said and my heart warmed up upon hearing that.

“Son, did you hear that? You better treat her well! If you do anything wrong to Chorong, I won’t let you go! Even if you are my son!” Mother warned me.

“I will make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter