Chapter 24

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 155

 

Woohyun POV

 

It is a busy day today. For us Infinite, for our teachers and also Chorong. For the whole day until now, we were basically running around, making sure that the venue is set up properly, our stage outfits are of utmost condition and finalizing our choreography and fine tuning our singing. After all, it is going to be our big stage a few days from now, everyone is kind of tensed up and it was especially so for Chorong since this was her internship, our performance is like her final exam. It was to see her ability as a dance and vocal trainer. For the whole week, we have been spending very little time together because most of the time she would say she is busy. We were talking less as well. When she is busy, she doesn’t even look at me. To be honest, I was upset that she is ignoring me, I missed her. I know she took this whole performance thing very seriously because after all it’s our performance. I know she wants the best for me, but she has to know that other than that, what I want the most is actually her.

“Chorong...” I tried calling out to her.

She turned to my direction and said, “Yes?”

“I was thinking can we...”

“Hey Chorong, I was thinking the stage could be...” And I got cut off by someone else as Chorong smiled apologetically at me before turning away to attend the others.

Okay, that’s it, I need to do something.

“Chorong, can you follow me? I need your help in the storage room.” I said.

When she heard, she nodded and followed me. As both of us stepped into the storage room, I closed the door and stared at her.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“There is always so many people around you, it’s nice and fun for you but I can’t find the chance to be alone with you. But you seem absolutely fine with this and it makes me sad...” I said.

She turned crimson, “What? Did you just drag me here to say this?” She shy away from me.

“Why? It's not a good idea to say it here? Then where should I say it? Outside? In front of everyone so that all of them will get to know how lonely I have been feeling?” I leaned in.

“No...I mean...” She paused and took a step back, away from me, “You are way too close Woohyun...” She said and avoided my gaze.

Upon her words,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter