Chapter 31

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue from last chapter

Day 192

 

Chorong POV

 

“I don’t know how things escalated into this whole affair thing but the real problem here is Woohyun and his father, they got into a heated argument.” He started.

Woohyun and Mr Nam? He never mention anything to me.

“Mr Nam wants him to take over the business but Woohyun doesn’t take any interest in his father's business, he wants a music career. Mr Nam insisted that there is no future in the music industry. Woohyun didn’t want to follow the path that his father planned for him so he decided on his own to… ” He paused and looked at me.

I was afraid of what I would be hearing but I needed to know, “Go on… ” I urged.

My tears were already at the brim, I would break down again any moment. What have you decided on by your own, Nam Woohyun...

“He applied for a place in the Korean Wave Culture (KWC) headquarter overseas and got in. He wants to prove to his father that he can be as successful even without inheriting his business, he wants to show his father that he can do as well in a music career. These few days he has been going out secretly with Ms Im, one of Mr Nam’s few secretary to prepare and get things done for his departure. He wanted to tell you but he didn’t know how, he was waiting for a right time all these while… He said that every time when he made up his mind to tell you, but just by looking at you and your warm smile, he couldn’t bring himself to say those words because he knows him leaving will leave you devastated...” Sunggyu said.

My tears fell, “Babo… “ I choked, “Do you think knowing it now makes me feel any better?” I cried.

“You know there was once, after you guys got together, he came to me and asked me for advices on relationships. I told him simply that to make a girl fall in love, just make her laugh. And you know what he replied me?" Dongwoo chuckled.

I shook my head.

"'But everytime she laughs, I am the one who falls in love' He said that. The Woohyun who says this to his hyung while smiling like an idiot, do you think he will cheat on you? To him, you are his everything. Even if the whole world don’t trust him, you have to… ” Dongwoo said.

I cried even further as I recalled all those mean words that I have spat at him before leaving the house, our house. Why is he carrying all this burden by himself? He should have told me, we could have discuss it together…

“Go back Chorong…Woohyun… I think he is in a really bad state right now… It’s like he is back to the time when Wonjun just left him, I can’t reach him on the phone, all the Infinite members can’t contact him either. We went to his apartment, he wouldn’t let us in, he doesn’t even respond… Only you have the key to your apartment, only you have the key to his heart… ” Sunggyu squeezed my shoulders lightly.

With all the assuring nods and gazes that Infinite guys gave me, I stood up immediately and rushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter