Chapter 25

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 160

 

Chorong POV

 

I clasped my hand together and watched Infinite danced and sang to a song the we created together. Every dance steps and every lyrics and music were created through sweat, sleepless night and braincracking sessions. I am so proud of them. As they slayed it with a perfect ending to the the song, loud roar and applause was heard from the audience. I bet all of them are so proud of the guys as well. I hurriedly prepare the cake as they bowed to the audience. Then, I heard someone spoke into the microphone.

“I hope you like our performance, actually, we prepared another song. It is a song I made by myself and I have been waiting for today so that I could sing it to the most important person in my life, who is watching me at the backstage right now. Please let me bring you this song, called together.” And everyone applauded after that.

Woohyun’s voice echoed in my mind as I watched him live from the small television screen. My heart was pounding loudly against my chest. Was he referring to me? The most important person in his life? The song started.

Some day, we’ll reach that place. With the same heart just like always. We’ll be looking at each other with a smile. As I dream of that day, I’m looking at one place.

When I think about you, tears fall. Because I’m thankful for you for always staying by my side. When I look at you, my heart races. Because I see the bright light that shines in front of me.

A precious person, a person who is my everything. Nothing in the world can replace you. Only when you call it, my name has breath in it. You filled my useless heart up with light.

When I think of you, a smile spreads. Because you’re cozy like the warm sunlight. When I look at you, I’m filled up inside. Because I see you, who will always be on my side.

A person who is with me, a person who will keep being with me. I don’t want to lose you until the world ends. I can only dream as long as you’re here. Because the world I draw out starts with you.

Can you see my heart? Can you hear my heart? Will you always be with me? My heart is yours, my dreams are yours. We’re forever in the same place.

A precious person, a person who is my everything. Nothing in the world can replace you. Only when you call it, my name has breath in it. You filled my useless heart up with light.

A person who is with me, a person who will keep being with me. I don’t want to lose you until the world ends. I can only dream as long as you’re here. Because the world I draw out starts with you.

The song ended and I was a crying mess. The song was so well written, my heart ached at every single lyrics of the song, the touching melody pierced right through my heart. I could see our future through this song. Those lyrics are the exact words I wanted to say to him as well, he is the most precious thing that can ever happen to me.

“Park Chorong, are you listening?” Woohyun winked at the camera before all of them bowed and left the stage.

I am sorry Woohyun. I can’t face you right now. I packed my bag and grabbed my coat before rushing out of the building. I needed some time alone right now. Woohyun conveying his feelings to me through a song like this, is too much for me to handle.

 

***

 

The door clicked opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter