Chapter 36

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1300

 

Author POV

 

“Where are they? Oh my goodness!” Mrs Nam and Mrs Park were both pacing back and forth outside the bride’s room.

The wedding ceremony is starting in a few minutes time and yet the bride is nowhere to be seen. Even the wedding dress is hung up at the side, untouched. Worse of all, all the guests have already arrived and are all seated in the church.

“What do they think they are doing?” Mrs Nam frowned.

Mr Nam smiled a little at his wife’s reaction, “I guessed our son is trying to be romantic...”

“Wedding ceremony is a romantic thing, what else is more romantic than saying their wedding vows and sealing their lips in a heavenly church?” Mrs Park joined the uneasy Mrs Nam.

Mr Park, who also seemed to be cool about the situation replied after some careful thought, “I am sure our daughter is having so much more fun right now than being here in this boring church...” He chuckled and Mr Nam joined in the laughter, leaving the two woman speechless.

 

***

 

All the way on the sandy beach in Maldives, the two lovebirds have decided on eloping to Maldives. Chorong was dressed in a knitted pullover hanging low on her shoulders and a simple beach kind of shorts. Her hair was tied up with a ribbon with her fringe falling perfectly over her forehead just above her eyes. With light makeup on, she looks enchanting even in such a casual outfit.

Woohyun on the other hand, was wearing a white dress shirt with its long sleeves folded up and hanging perfectly just around his elbow. He had his dress shirt tucked in his chic black dress pants hanging off his hips. He then completed his look with a black leather Levis belt and a trendy sports footwear. His hair was not styled up, in fact, he lets his fringe falls over his forehead. Last but not least, what is beach without a cool shades? He looks dashing as ever in a considerably more formal outwear than Chorong.

The two of them were standing on the sandy beach, they have taken off their footwear, Woohyun had his dress pants rolled up a few inches. The waves washes upon their bare feets as they stood there facing each other.

“Ahem, shades, Mr Nam… ” The marriage officiant whispered.

“Oh right, sorry… ” Woohyun apologized and took off his shades and hanging it on his back pocket.

Chorong giggled at her awkward soon to be husband but was quickly drawn back into the situation as the marriage officiant started:

Do you, Nam Woohyun, take Park Chorong to be your wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?

“Of course, I do” Woohyun said sincerely as he gazed lovingly into the eyes of his soon to be Mrs Nam.

Do you, Park Chorong, take Nam Woohyun to be your husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?

“Yes, I do.” Chorong answered with a smile. The kind of smile that would make Woohyun fall head over heels for her all over again.

You may now exchange wedding rings.

Woohyun looks into Chorong’s eyes as if seeking permission to have her hand. As Chorong reaches out, he holds onto her hand and slid the ring into her finger so gently as if any force may hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter