Chapter 34

Can you save me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1295

 

Chorong POV

 

“Chorong noona! You made it! Congratulations!” Sungjong hugged me tightly.

“Hey guys, thank you for even planning this! Sorry for being late! Traffic...” I pressed my lips into a line.

“Apology accepted.” Sunggyu smiled while he slung his arms around Bomi.

Yes, I didn’t get to mention. Sunggyu and Bomi are finally together. The two of them are seriously cute, heavenly matched couple indeed.

“Noona, how’s the party?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well you all know I have never really like big events like this but I had to attend, it’s an inauguration after all. Just a lot of talking and smiling for the whole night, nothing much and I seriously prefer being here, trust me.” I laughed.

“Oh well my friend, however the party is like, it’s an inauguration after all! Congratulations babe!!! I am so proud of you! All of us are!” Bomi cheered.

I laughed at her usual over exaggerated reactions.

“Okay the happy stuff aside, have you tell Woohyun hyung? Presidential inauguration is a big thing, if he found out, he will be so darn happy that you won’t be able to see his eyes because his beam will be so wide.” Sungyeol joked.

“I didn’t tell him. He seems to have found out himself. We were just chatting a while ago. He said he is coming back real soon.” I beamed.

“I really wonder how you two survived 3 years without hearing and seeing each other… ” Dongwoo mumbled.

“Well, through emails! We wanted to be able to concentrate on what we are doing. We are each other’s distractions you see.” I explained.

“Seeing and hearing each other is supposed to give you guys strength and motivation and yet you two see it as a distraction. How weird. Only able to write to each other sounds more like a tragic love story than a couple who are deeply in love...” Sungjong said.

All Infinite members including Bomi started clapping and praised that Sungjong’s speech was well said. I can’t help but to roll my eyes at them, these people…

We continued to talk about all the random things. We were pretty loud but it doesn’t matter since there is no other customers other than us. I wonder why? The food here is pretty good though. Anyway, all of us have graduated from University around one and a half years back and I am really glad to know that all of them finally got a job because the last time we catched up, which was about 2 months ago, some of them are still jobless, desperately trying to secure a stable job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter