Seventh

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since when are you so close with Namjoon?”

 

After the merciless unofficial diss battle, Namjoon felt like for few days. The whole weekend he spent rolling around in his bed, soaking in the disgusting scent of alcohol, wishing for the unbearable headache to go away. The guy had no clue how much he drank on Friday night, but it surely was too much. He remembered almost nothing and the scenes that did pop up in his mind were a blur, he wasn’t sure if it really happened. Like, did he really trap Suga against a wall outside the club? He could swear he heard the smaller rapper whimper under his frame, though he had no idea what either of them said. , he really wasn’t so sure it actually happened.

As Sunday was waving goodbye to the sun, Namjoon had a guest, who was no one else but Taehyung. As soon as the younger entered the room, he scrunched his nose at the stench. He quickly opened the curtains and the window, only causing his friend to shift on the bed and grumble.

“Don’t tell me you’re ignoring me because of Friday,” Taehyung said, approaching the unfortunate male.

The laying man didn’t even bother to move. At least not until the younger nudged his shoulder. He turned to look at his friend with disregard written all over his face. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and motioned for the guy to scoot so he could sit down next to him on the bed. 

“Dude, you are being way too dramatic,” the sitting man declared.

“Suga destroyed me,” the other whined, turning his head and facing his friend.

“That guy didn’t destroy you, he just finished your diss battle in a quite brutal way”

“I can’t give up on this, but I can’t think of a good comeback either,” Namjoon groaned, dropping his heavy head onto the pillow.

“Shut up and just let it go,” the guy nudged his friend’s side and took out the contents of black plastic bag that the blond hadn’t noticed before, “Maybe chicken and beer will help?”

Namjoon sat up and his eyes lit up from the smell of fried chicken, probably his favourite food ever. He looked at what his friend brought with mouth full of drool but suddenly looked at the guy in confusion:

“It’s Sunday.”

“It’s healing time,” Taehyung retorted, tossing the bag onto the unmade bed.

The blond didn’t reply this time, he just shoved some delicious meat into his mouth and opened his can of beer. Whether it was healing time or not, the next day at university would sure be hard as Hell after the consumption of alcohol at that moment.

And the guy wasn’t too far from the truth, but he did not expect it to turn into a binge drinking. In early morning, he was met by quite distressed Yoongi, who looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

“The project is due to Wednesda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter