Seventeenth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“go your new senpai's "

 

Suga clutched the microphone in his sweaty hand, pressing it tightly against his chest. Rap Monster was already on the stage together with the MC, waiting for the mysterious rapper. He knew Taehyung and Hoseok were somewhere in the closest rows, excited to cheer for the blond rapper, while Seokjin was somewhere at the end of the crowd, ready to closely watch Suga. Honestly, all the anxious guy wanted now was to be ed into oblivion by Jimin on the other side of the town and forget every tiny detail about his own existence, but the silver-haired had a boyfriend and the musician wasn’t an .

The disguised rapper knew he had to face Rap Monster way before he even came to the venue, Seokjin made it clear days before. He threatened to climb up the stage and tear the goddamn mask off Suga’s face if the guy doesn’t spit fire and gain new fans, making the brunet more money. The fact that Namjoon beat the dude to pulp last week didn’t help at all. Seokjin became ruthless and the short rapper knew he wasn’t kidding while throwing the blackmail.

What Suga didn’t know was that he’d openly be invited to have a diss battle with Rap Monster that  night. He prepared some new tracks and focused on dissing the said male in one of them, but he hadn’t ever dreamed of throwing shade at the man in real time in front of hundreds. 

“Come one, Suga, I know you can handle it,” Rap Monster motioned at the backstage, his tone a little excited.

The called rapper sighed, gulped hard and went on the stage. He tried to look Rap Monster in the eye, he really did, but it was unbearable and all the tension was choking him. Suga couldn’t see the man in front of him as Rap Monster, now he was just Kim Namjoon – the person he believed to be his best friend, the one he could truly trust and lean on, his secret crush, his soulmate. He was somewhat glad for wearing a face mask and a hoodie, making it impossible for Rap Monster to read his expression unless he really focused on the painful look in his eyes. 

“Alright guys, heads – it’s Rap Monster, tails – Suga,” the MC interfered and flipped a coin in the air a second later, “Rap Monster, you go first.”

“Okay okay,” the tall musician cleared his throat and rolled his shoulders, the stupid habit of his, but the raven-haired still admired it, “Good to be back, good to see you back. Sweet Suga, shhh, listen well,” the blond put a finger to his lips and with other hand pretended to listen intently to the silent crowd, “You hear that sound? It’s you bidding goodbye to your career. Been going places, meeting people, putting out new and what you did?” Rap Monster made a pause, chuckling at the other’s face, “Go back to dudgeon where you belong. My music sweeping charts, not even your surprise video can stop your ride down!”

The tall rapper went on and on until his minutes ended. Suga stood in one place the whole time, he was hesitant, thinking of what to spit back. Deep inside he’s reluctant, still thinking about what a great misery his life has become. Rap Monster mentioned his Instagram posts and the dark-haired felt fire sparking in the pit of his stomach. Why was he being thrown shade at for things he didn’t do? He didn’t even have the access to that account, it’s all Seokjin’s doing. Emotions mixing inside gave birth to pure fury, making a complete wretch of him. But that’s what Suga needed in that moment to be able to look past the fact that the man standing in front of him was his best friend and to stop Seokjin from busting him.

“Long time no see indeed, but who are you to talk about my career?” Suga began, letting out a malicious laugh, “Don’t on me, I can cast spell of depres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter