Sixteenth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“your little dracula likes it rough"

 

Seokjin watched the whole encounter closely, while seated at the table with other guys and girls. His stomach twisted when Namjoon ruffled Yoongi’s black hair and the sitting man absolutely lost it when the blond gave the shorter a side hug. A low growl was building up in his throat and he held it in by clenching his teeth. As much as Seokjin tried to remain his posture, he couldn’t. Yoongi was his boyfriend, not Namjoon’s. How dare that scumbag touch or even smile at the short guy? There’s no way he would ever allow it. He suddenly stood up and left the restaurant with a haste, others seemed not to notice, too engrossed in whatever drinking game they’re playing.

The brunet wrapped his hand around Yoongi’s arm and pulled him harshly away from the blond. He bore holes in the other tall guy’s face as the raven-haired stumbled backwards with a yelp and bumped into him. Yoongi clumsily held onto Seokjin and looked up at him, spotting two burning eyes on the others clearly pissed off face.

“We’re leaving,” the brunet declared, his tone overflowing with dominance.

“Don’t mess with Yoongi,” the blond tried to interfere as the both guys turned to walk away.

“Oh,” the sober tall male laughed and said, not bothering to look around, “You don’t know half of it.”

Namjoon frowned watching the two guys getting away or more like Seokjin dragging the wasted black-haired man as he struggled to walk straight. He thought of stopping them, but felt like whatever was going on between the two was none of his business. Afterall, Yoongi never tampered in Namjoon’s life unless he willingly talked about his problems which he appreciated the most and so believed doing the same would only be fair. 

Yoongi wasn’t entirely sure about his surroundings, all he knew was that one moment he was standing outside a BBQ place with Namjoon, then the other his back hit a soft mattress and Seokjin was towering over him. His whole body was numb and he was about to drift into deep sleep but sudden sharp pain on his jaw awoken him a bit. Surprised, Yoongi opened his eyes and saw Seokjin’s furious eyes and his fist held up in the air.

“W-wha–” the laying man began but was shut up by another blow.

“You think now that the er is back I’m gonna let you go?” the tall man spat, his hands sneaking around the other’s neck, “Baby, you’re mine and mine only,” he tightened the grip, “He ing left to pursue his music career, you think you’re something to him, huh? Speak, my sweetheart, let me know who he’s to you.”

“S-Seokjin,” the raven-haired whimpered, trying to pry the suffocating hands away.

“Come on, baby. Who’s he?” the other leaned closer, “Your best friend? Some ing soulmate of yours?” Seokjin laughed, and focused on Yoongi’s scared eyes, easily reading the truth off them, “Well, honey, you might think he’s your everything, but are you sure you mean anything to him?”

It didn’t take more for Yoongi to burst into tears. The words hurt him emotionally, the tight grip around his throat pained him physically and on top of that he was scared Seokjin might really kill him. The pressure around his neck loosened just a bit and now Yoongi could feel a hand brushing of his tears that he had no control over. He soon felt Seokjin’s lips colliding with his and the smaller male just gave in into the roughness and series of biting, scratching and just basically marking. Yoongi wasn’t sure what happened first, if he simply passed out or if Seokjin reached his .

In the morning, Yoongi was greeted by a headache piercing his whole skull and uncomfortable dull pain in his lower back. He opened his heavy eyelids and looked around only to find out that he was tangled in the sheets on Seokjin’s bed with the said male’s body pressing into his side. The black-haired let out a silent groan, his whole body was on fire and he felt bad for not remembering a good portion of last night. The last thing he could recall was taking a puff with Namjoon outside the restaurant. 

Yoongi the other side and held in a gasp when he saw his reflection in the tall mirror on the wall. Now it made clear sense why his whole body was burning. How could it not, if dried blood was covering his bottom lip and chin? Or when his neck and chest were blooming with hickeys and scratches? He knew very well that Seokjin got a bit rough sometimes and tended to give Yoongi a hickey here or there, but what could have happened last night for the man to devour Yoongi like some wild animal? 

Rubbing his one eye, the dark-haired reached for his phone on the floor and found a few notifications but opened a message from Namjoon first.

[2:18 AM Namjoonie] hey, we didn’t get to catch up yesterday. let’s hang out today?

Yoongi was about to flash the biggest smile but stopped in the mid-way because his lip hurt like hell. He replied, telling the guy to come to his place in the evening, and got up to hit the bathroom. The man examined all the marks on his sore body, god it hurt like a and he hissed as the water ran over them. By the time Yoongi was done, Seokjin got up too and made late breakfast, having in mind that it was almost noon. They ate in silence, until the shorter gained courage to speak:

“You’re quite rough last night. Even busted my lip.”

“You’re very close to Namjoon and I got jealous,” the older shrugged as if what he did was nothing, “Sorry about that. I’ll buy some ointment for you.”

The hurt man wanted to retort and say that he didn’t need Seokjin’s money for medicine and he could just off for good, but over the short period of time Yoongi learnt there was no point in trying to overcome the man. 

After the breakfast, or more like lunch, Seokjin offered Yoongi a ride home and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter