Twenty first

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“#SenpaiSlay"

 

Suga panted into the microphone as the instrumental finished playing, he was out of breath after trying to pull off his best aggressive rap. He quickly adjusted the black mask back on his mouth and left the soundproof glass booth.

“Come on, lose that mask,” the blond at the mixing desk spoke, “Literally no one is in the building. Okay, maybe just the security guy on the first floor. But seriously, it’s like,” he quickly glanced at his phone, “3:15 AM on Sunday night. It’s just you and me.”

“I’ve been doing it like this for years,” the rapper hit him on the shoulder playfully, “It’s more of a habit by now.”

Namjoon just scoffed. Maybe two months after sorting everything out at the Dongho bridge, on the last days of July, things were going great for both of the musicians. Rap Monster’s first mixtape did better than anyone expected, going off some charts and the two singles were played not only in cheap clubs, but on the radio and more important places, too. He gained more recognition and there were people who came to AOMG parties not only for Jay Park, Simon D or Loco, but solely for Rap Monster, too. Money pouring in his pocket, he soon moved to a fancy condo in Gangnam and got his parents a better house.

Yoongi, on the other hand, struggled at first and stayed off social media as Suga, he didn’t even bother to check the feedback on his ‘Narcissism.’ He lived in fear for awhile, because Seokjin kept sending him threatening messages. The mischievous man knew he didn’t hold the uality card anymore, but he believed to still have the Suga one. Even after Yoongi told the brunet that Namjoon already knew about the rapper’s true identity, the oldest didn’t give up, declaring he would expose him to the whole world if the man stopped dating him. However, after a couple of more surprise visits from the tall blond friend of Yoongi’s, Seokjin had to be one to cut it all out.

New challenges awaited after that. Now Namjoon was the one on Yoongi’s heels, almost bedeviling him into hitting the stage again. He practically dragged the older rapper into the club to perform and kept giving him highest thumbs up throughout the whole performance. Rap Monster didn’t perform at same clubs anymore, but he found another way to cause a great ruckus. Deciding that there was nothing wrong in doing so, he snapped a picture of Suga on stage, uploaded it on his own Instagram with caption ‘From foes to friends; please give this savage hobbit all your love. #SenpaiSlay’

Next thing he knew, girls began shipping both artists, calling the duo ‘sugamon,’ and guys started to demand a whole collaboration album. So here they are now, locked in a studio in AOMG headquarters in the middle of Sunday night, recording a song together. It was difficult at first for Namjoon to get accustomed to Yoongi’s antics, sine the man said he would come out only at night and he also soon found out that the shorter guy pulled out all-nighters like it was a piece of cake.

“You’re really good at creating beats,” the blond said, twirling a strand, that has escaped from the shroud of the black hood, of man’s freshly mint dyed hair around his finger.

“I’m not sure if you’re more impressed by my beats or new hair colour,” he just murmured before listening to the rap piece they just recorded, sitting on the chair next to his friend. He tried to ignore the tingling sensation bubbling in the pit of his stomach as Namjoon touched his hair. God, why was it still so hard after so many months?

“Well, it’s your fault,” the other just scoffed, “Dracula was already like your second name, what am I supposed to call you now?”

“Maybe my real name?” the guy let out a sarcastic chuckle, “When we’re not doing this, of course.”

Namjoon just hummed, focusing on the other’s rap part they’ve just recorded. They’ve spent three more hours perfecting the song but there were still some parts that needed final touches. The blond talked the CEO Jaebum into letting him use the studio a couple of more nights with the artist saying Rap Monster should really let him know who the mysterious Suga was since he’s obviously so vital to one of the rappers under his label. The tall man just pulled off a guilty smile saying that maybe one day that would happen.

The tall musician wanted his first collaboration stage with Suga to be something superb that would slay everybody forever. He sought for something that would make everyone hold their breaths as soon as Suga walked into the scene. Honestly, it wasn’t about Rap Monster even one bit, it’s all about the short but perfect rapper Suga and the blond had no intention in hiding that. Namjoon came up with a genius idea to invite Taehyung, who still tried to get acknowledged as a rapper, and keep the suspension in that way. After some short discussion, Yoongi agreed to let V feature on the track as long as he didn’t need to reveal who Suga was.

Namjoon’s excitement grew with days, he had a solo appearance in Octagon club

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter