Thirteenth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i know you're in love with namjoon"

 

Yoongi laid curled on the bed in his room, head comfortably set on the fluffy pillow, a blanket draped on his body. It’s been only a five minutes, but his wrist was already becoming numb and fingers turned sore from clutching onto the phone. Nevertheless, he had a silly grin on his face as he listened to Namjoon speak through the mobile device:

“Anyways, it’s Friday. Why are you ready for sleep at 11 PM?” the voice asked.

“I don’t really have what to do,” Yoongi shrugged.

“What about the guys? Or you don’t really like hanging out with Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin?” the blond raised an eyebrow.

“It’s complicated and not as fun without you,” the other confessed, suddenly not able to keep the eye contact even through phone, “You know I’ve never liked Hoseok, because he bullied me in school. Taehyung is cool, but two weeks ago he and Hoseok managed to get themselves new girlfriends so now they’re busy with other things.”

“Those two became great friends within seconds and now they even began dating at the same time?” Namjoon’s laugh echoed through the phone, “Wow, they’re unbelievable. What about Seokjin?”

“He’s,” the older guy sighed, thinking hard, “I don’t know, he seems to be a bit off...”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know how to explain,” he shrugged again and was about to continue, but got interrupted by a quick beep and notification popping up. The young man took a second to open the new message just to see the same ‘Hello Suga’ words sent to him at the exact time as every three or four days at 11:11 PM (seriously, what was up with the timing?)

“Dracula, you still there?” Namjoon suddenly inquired, startling the guy.

“Um yeah, sorry,” he cleared his throat, “Just got a message.”

“Ahh, alright. Getting back to Seokjin, has he texted you? The night I found out that I was gonna leave, he asked me for your number.”

“Nope,” Yoongi replied, a bit confused.

“Strange. He seemed to be very excited everytime I said you’d be joining us in the studio or coming out to drink,” the blond shortly laughed after remembering another fact, “Actually, he even began to spend more time around after you appeared. Though I heard he’s gay so he might be interested into not only sharing high school memories with you,” he then said in a serious tone, “Be careful.”

Yoongi nodded, humming an almost audible ‘okay.’ He still hasn’t told Namjoon that he was biual and wasn’t too sure if he can ever confess. He has even forgotten about that. This reminded him of even Jimin being in new relationship with some dude named Jungkook that Yoongi hasn’t met yet. Heck, he was feeling really lonely…

“Anyways,” the dark-haired spoke as the man on the screen sipped on his coffee, “Mind telling me why you’re awake at 6 AM?”

“It’s the last day for me to show my new songs to Jay. You know how terrible I’m with deadlines,” Namjoon pressed out a guilty smile.

“True,” Yoongi scoffed, “You know, this time difference of 17 hours is really annoying.”

“Tell me about it,” he pouted, making the black-haired man’s heart flutter at the cute face, “Speaking of time… Sorry, little Dracula, but I really need to get to work. I’ll send you the song when I finish, I’m really excited about this.”

Yoongi nodded understandingly just in time before the blond ended the video call. He was still waving and flashing a half-awake smile in the back of older’s mind. The raven-haired was about to sink deeper into the sheets, but his phone buzzed curtly and he quickly checked why, hoping that a text came from Namjoon. But only a deep scowl decorated the guy’s face, when he opened the message. It was from the same unknown person with hidden number, but this time it was more than just the old greeting.

[11:41 PM Hidden Number] I know it’s you. Meet me at this karaoke room tomorrow at 11 PM. I just want to talk.

Yoongi clicked on a map with address of a seemingly random karaoke place in Itaewon with room number 11 scribbled onto it. Seriously, what was up with this mysterious person and number eleven? Not that it was the guy’s current main concern…

He threw the phone on the side and twisted in bed, feeling like screaming into the pillow. It’s seriously frustrating and Yoongi felt emotionally drained just by thinking about some stranger knowing Suga’s phone number. He wasn’t sure if they also knew the rapper’s true identity and it made him restless. That’d be fatal to his life and secret career which wasn’t that active anymore. Still, the raven-haired was scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter