Fourteenth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Greetings from your Senpai"

 

If previously Yoongi thought of Seokjin as of simple, shy and quiet guy, he soon learned that the particular tall male was far from that type of a person. He was complex and dominant in all the ways one can possibly imagine. The fact that Yoongi’s life has been spinning round and round like some damn roller coaster ever since he entered university only added up to turning him into a curled ball of anxiousness and emotional distress. 

Winter was coming to an end with last days of February being crossed over on the calendar. Yoongi and Seokjin have been officially dating for a bit more than a month and the black-haired spent everyday beginning the other not to post any pictures of them together online, because he didn’t want Namjoon to know. He swore to never talk about the particular blond or even think about him if the older didn’t put their relationship into broad daylight. That also meant keeping it a secret from Hoseok, who would obviously spread the news to Taehyung at some point and from him it would go straight to Namjoon. They did have one double date with Jimin and Jungkook, but it wasn’t very successful for Seokjin wasn’t fond of Jimin at all, knowing that he was the dark-haired guy’s first ever boyfriend after they met in school’s dance club and rolled in the sheets together as the result of raging teenager hormones. Thus, Yoongi was introduced to a totally new group of people, that he regarded simply as ‘Seokjin’s friends’ and never bothered to learn names or whatsoever. Faking love to Seokjin and pretending that he has gotten over Namjoon was already hard enough.

Yoongi was sitting in a restaurant, slowly munching on a piece of his food and focusing his gaze on Seokjin’s chocolate hair as if it would help him to come with an idea how to secretly text Namjoon back, who was now endlessly sending him messages filled with worry about a video he was supposed to start shooting any minute. 

“Woah, these comments are no joke,” the brunet suddenly spoke in surprise, lifting his eyes from phone screen to look at the guy in front.

“What comments?” Yoongi swallowed his food, trying to multitask by listening to his boyfriend and trying to hit the right buttons typing in a reply to the rapper overseas.

“About Suga!”

“I haven’t been on stage for months now,” the raven-haired groaned; Seokjin kept bringing up his past and he hated it.

“Just because you’re through with your rap career, it doesn’t mean people have forgotten you,” the other stated, “Especially after Rap Monster brought you up.”

“We don’t talk about him,” Yoongi clenched his teeth, his heart beat increasing and mind curious to know what the guy was referring to.

“But he talks about you or, as he thinks, not you, but Suga,” Seokjin mocked and shoved his phone into his lover’s hand.

When the black-haired looked at the screen, he was met with the newest Instagram update of the said blond rapper. In the picture, he was seated on a floating pool chair in the middle of a swimming pool which seemed to be inside an expensive house. Yoongi quickly skimmed through the caption, gulping hard and not really sure how to feel about the words: “Shooting my very first music video got me thinking about Suga saying he’d put an end to my career. How the tables have turned. Hope to see you back on stage when I come back. #StartedFromTheBottomNowWeHere #RememberingSenpai”

Yoongi didn’t hear himself growl silently and just proceeded to the comments, jumping from ‘Rapmon, haven’t you heard? Suga’s over’ to ‘Suga was just a small dog who barked a lot’ then to ‘the midget knows he can’t compare to u now so he just ran away’ and threw the phone back to Seokjin after ‘#RipSuga’. He stuffed more food into his mouth so he wouldn’t need to talk. The guy was pissed at everyone, including Namjoon (if not the most).

“Maybe it’s time for you to come back?” the brunet asked suddenly, watching Yoongi closely.

“No, RIP Suga,” the other made a face, shooting daggers at his plate.

“I can help you.”

“The are you implying?” Yoongi shot his eyes u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter