Eleventh

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i remember you from school”

 

Namjoon yawned loudly and tried to turn on the other side but felt a heavy weight on his stomach. He pried his eyes open just to see Taehyung’s head slightly raising up and down as the blond breathed. The older guy took the boy’s head into his both hands and tried to carefully move it from his body to the bed. For a brief moment, the sleeping male shifted rather uncomfortably but when there’s no other response, the blond was convinced that his friend was still in the dreamland.


“Why the hell he has to crawl onto me every time he sleeps?” the tall man mumbled under his breath while standing up.

It was early Saturday morning, a few days before Christmas, and he had spent the previous night drinking and playing video games at his place together with Taehyung. Before heading to the shower, Namjoon picked up his phone from the bed-side table to check if he had any notifications and he was genuinely surprised to see a couple of new messages from Yoongi. The first thing he saw was two pictures of the guy with different hair colours and he let out a silent ‘huh?’ before seeing the text below.

Namjoon scoffed and couldn’t help but laugh with his mouth open. That made the male on the bed stir and wake up. With his one eye open, Taehyung swung his head to the direction of the sound and groaned:

“What are you laughing about at the bathroom door?”

“Nothing,” the blond replied, “It’s just Yoongi.”

“Did you invite him to the studio?” the guy sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“No, but that’s actually a cool idea. Thanks, mate.”

Namjoon typed in a few more words and sent the message to the probably-not-a-brunet-anymore. He entered the shower with Yoongi in his mind, still giggling at the texts. The blond loved teasing the older guy. There’s something in the way how he’s such a short person but had so much wrath inside. And no matter how much he ranted, he managed to come off just as cute angry. Without wasting too much time, the blond got ready in less than half an hour, Taehyung being way slower.

They both got to the recording studio a few minutes after 8 AM. The younger male kept nagging why they had to hit the studio on such ungodly hour and the blond curtly reasoned by saying that he wasn’t that famous yet and had to take the opportunity to use the place whenever it dropped. Plus, after the nth time he said Taehyung could just leave, but the latter didn’t have much to do so he stuck around.

In the studio, the boys were met by Seokjin, the son of studio’s owner and also the blond’s friend. They both always got confused when people asked about the beginning of their friendship, because they couldn’t remember how they even met, having in mind that they went to different high schools and there was a two years gap between them. But the guys were casual buddies on good terms so they never really bothered to dig deep into their relations. Seokjin’s father was a rich music producer who owned a great studio and that’s all that mattered to Namjoon.

“You brought company,” Seokjin commented nonchalantly, sprawled on a leather coach and engrossed in his mobile phone.

“It’s just V,” the blond motioned to the man standing next to him and continued, heading to the producer’s chair, “One more friend might show up a bit later. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Sure whatever. I’m gonna leave soon anyways. Who’s coming this time?” the laying man asked, eyes still fixed on the device in his hands.

“Yoongi,” the other replied and continued after the man’s eyes shot up at look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter