Fifth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Our Yoongi doesn't drink just one beer”

 

Fortunately or not, that night Yoongi dreamt of giant tomatoes chasing after him. He had an idea what it might had been about, but the guy he spent the previous day together with wasn’t exactly in his dream so he felt relieved a bit. 

The brunet was still lying in his comfortable and warm bed, spending his Sunday morning with a mobile phone in hands. He opened the kakao chat with Namjoon, looking at a stupid laughing emoticon the other had sent him after being called rap loser. The sleepy man was starring at it with a blank expression. He felt to stupid, but he couldn’t pry his eyes away from the screen until the tall guy’s face with two perfect dimples rose in the back of his head. 

Yoongi sighed and grunted lowly out of frustration. He went to Namjoon’s Instagram profile just to repeatedly play the few seconds of Rap Monster dissing him, pathetically ending everything with ‘automatic .’ The brunet scoffed at the diss like he did the very first he saw it. The video did its job, though. The guy did actually feel something building up in the pit of his stomach, something like the desire to seek for revenge, to spit fire and destroy Rap Monster. It was milder than before, but it could be still found and small smile formed on the male’s face.

The young man spent most of the day scribbling down some lyrics for the next showcase and then  doing homework. In the evening, he sat down to have dinner with his parents, savouring the taste of mom’s impeccable cooking. But even at that moment, he wondered how he’d feel seeing Namjoon at the university the next day. The thought of him actually being a nice and cool guy wormed its way inside Yoongi’s troubled mind.

The Monday began with Yoongi being late, which was really unusual – for the guy was one of the most punctual people ever. He tumbled into the auditorium and the lecturer gave him a strange look but didn’t say anything. That allowed the brunet to quickly plop onto the vacant chair next to Hoseok. 

“Yo, dude,” the guy whispered, “thought you’re sick or something.”

The short male just shook his head and took out his notebook, trying to catch up with the lecture. Not a minute later, his mobile phone vibrated and he tried to take it out without the professor noticing. A notification from kakao app was blinking on the screen and Yoongi opened the new message without hesitation, but soon regretted. It’s Namjoon.

The brunet let out a silent sigh, not sure how to reply, so he decided to just pretend he didn’t read the message. He was about to shovel the mobile device back into the pocket, but it vibrated again several times.

The brunet cringed, trying to keep his facial expression unchanged. Namjoon’s behaviour was utterly strange and unbelievable, but Yoongi could see the guy sitting in the same row, a few people between them, his eyes glued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter