Fifteenth

Finding the Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I missed you too, hobbit"

 

Namjoon was sitting on a couch opposite of Jaebum, the CEO of AOMG, as the long meeting dragged on and on for what seemed to be endless hours. The purpose of the meeting was important to the blond for it was all about him. After he and some members of the label came back from the US, where he practically finished recording tens of songs for a solid mixtape, they gathered with some people of public relations to discuss when it would be suitable to drop the album, how the process of promoting should go and so on. It all was honestly confusing to still rather new rapper, so he found himself dozing off while gazing at the CEO’s tattooed hands, when a sudden and rather random thought of getting one himself crossed his mind. Of course, he had to contact a person who, in his eyes, knew it all and was best at giving advice.

[5:23 PM Namjoonie] should i get a tattoo? jay’s look so cool, i want one

[5:23 PM Smallest Dracula] um, ok? 
                                                y r u even awake, isn’t it middle of the night at urs?

The blond cursed under his breath, he totally forgot Yoongi had no clue Namjoon came back from LA a couple of days ago but waited for this day to surprise the older by coming to his birthday party later at night. He was in the middle of typing in a reply, when the phoned beeped.

[5:26 PM Smallest Dracula] words or a pic? size? coloured or black? place?

[5:28 PM Namjoonie] some picture. medium? not too big, but also not the size of a coin, u know umm, i guess black. and ugh, place… not on display 24/7? 

The musician hit the send button after a couple of minutes spent pondering. He checked the phone every few seconds, anticipating for the reply, and was glad when he got a stream of messages with image attachment. 

[5:35 PM Smallest Dracula] what about a mic like this? 
                                                 u r a rapper
                                                 even if 10 yr from now u won’t be into music anymore
                                                it’s still a big part of ur life 4ever.
                                                to make it more original, get it done like a dot tattoo
                                                they’re kinda popular now and i think look cool
                                                and place, umm… might sound weird, but maybe one side of… 
                                                pelvis would be ok? 
                                               basically only girls u have with would see
                                               or if you wear some very low-waist swimming shorts lmao

[5:28 PM Namjoonie] genius. thx

“Alright, let’s schedule the photo shoot for the next week and don’t forget to share the promo pictures so the whole team can share it,” Jaebum spoke, wrapping up the meeting, and Namjoon lifted up his head.

“Jay?” he asked carefully, when everybody got up and quickly left.

“Yeah?” the CEO hummed, turning to the aspiring musician.

“Just was wondering if you know any good tattoo artist here in Seoul who would be free now,” he scratched his nape.

“Like you mean right now?” the shorter male made sure and laughed curtly after Namjoon just nodded, “Let me make a quick call.”

And so after four hours spent perfecting the tattoo design with a professional artist and getting the eternal picture done on his skin, Namjoon was now heading to one of Korean BBQ places in Gangnam. The air was a bit chilly, but not like the blond cared. He was excited to surprise his dear friend, who, if Taehyung didn’t spoil anything, had no clue that the guy was already back in Seoul. He found the restaurant easily, but stopped to look at the scene inside through the window before entering. The tall rapper spotted Hoseok and Taehyung sitting one side of the table with girls on their sides, who seemed to be the same females in pictures Taehyung has sent him so he figured those girls must be their lovers. On the opposite side sat Jimin and a guy the blond didn’t recognise, but from Yoongi’s stories, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter