Chapter 9

Marriage Contract

 

 

“Woah. Look at that. Uri Kai did come.”

One of the friend of Kai commented when he comes to them, fingers intertwined. Naeun flashed a sweet smile despite being uncomfortable.

“My wife everyone, Son Naeun.”

He said clearly proud when he introduce her as his wife. Who won’t? She is so beautiful, y and well mannered. She knows how to dressed according to event and she is fun to be with too. Naeun is just perfect.

“Hi Naeun ssi, I’m Chan.”

The long limb guy who smiles while showing a line of white teeth commented. He is taller than Jongin, Naeun is sure about that even though he was sitting at the moment.

“I’m Yixing.”

The Chinese look guy introduced himself and Naeun greets him with a slight bow, smile hasn’t left her face still.

“I’m Kyung.”

The cute, squishy guy introduced himself before the others introduced themselves. Naeun can’t remember the rest but the first three, it’s easier to remember, especially the quiet one.

“The party is on me Naeun ssi. Help yourself.”

The guy named Chan said, raising a glass while tilting his head. Naeun smiled since and turns to Kai who was holding his second glass.

“Yah, don’t flirt. She is Kai’s wife dude.”

Said Yixing who was showing his adorbs dimple which nearly make Naeun swoon but she held it. She is coming as Kai’s wife so no flirting on her side too.

“Here, drink cola.”

Kai said, passing her the cold drink. Naeun was satisfied. She won’t have to drink alcohol. Jongin is playing his part very well.

“You don’t drink?”

One girl in the bunch asks and Naeun nods.

“I have zero tolerance of them so I choose to not drink.”

“Oh that’s cute.”

Chan again commented then laughs and the small Kyung knocks his head, which such an amaze sight for Naeun. She laughs at that and seems like Chan is liking it.

“Kai did get lucky in arrange marriage. Do you remember what happen to Choi? He end up marrying a robot.”

Said Chan and Naeun frown slightly.

“It’s not a real robot if you are curious.”

Kai clarify on her side.

“She just say no or yes to questions and it still going like that.”

“Ahh.”

Naeun answers and laughs as she grabs her glass to drink and accidentally took Kai’s. She is lucky that she just take a sip before she realized.

“Oh no.”

She said and gains Kai attention, who was chatting away with his friend.

“Why?”

“I drank yours.”

“Mwo? Yahh its a strong one.”

“I accidentally drank it. Not that I want.”

“It’s okay. Just relax.”

He said in a whisper and she nods.

“Just tug me if you feel different.”

Once again Naeun nods. Kai then keep his eyes on her and when she seems okay, he agreed to leave her with his friend’s girlfriend.

“So how’s her?”

A friend asks when there were only men left around them. Kai chuckles. Naeun is right. The question will come. He leans his back on the chair and smiles.

“Beyond perfect.”

He said, remember how perfect and curvy Naeun is and how she can excites him just while hugging her. He loves kissing her because she is a good kisser too. Despite theirs only are a contract marriage, Naeun doesn’t mind it if he nuzzles his nose on her neck every morning.

“Yah. Stop day dreaming and tell us more.”

“Why should I? What my wife and I do is a top secret.”

“Wow. Look how mature Kai had become.”

Kai chuckles and scratch his hair as he grabs his drinks and his smile disappeared when he saw Taemin.

“Lee Taemin.”

He mouthed and his friends copied his view.

“Who invite him?”

Kyung asks and Chan raises his hand.

“Why?”

He asks totally clueless. Kai does not take his eyes off of him since then.

He just keep reminding of Naeun’s words during their first encounter.

“I’ll just meet Lee Taemin. He is next in the line that my parents made.”

Kai doesn’t care much about how attractive Lee Taemin is with girls before this but he did today. Naeun is chatting away with his buddy girl friend but Taemin’s eyes which is focused on Naeun makes him all burned up and boiling.

He then went to her, ignoring his friends who were calling him and secure his arm around her waist but to his dismay, Naeun shoves his hand away and whispered that she needs to go to the ladies. He reluctantly let her, eyes on Taemin the next second and he saw him smirking before he makes his way to where Naeun went.

“Do I follow her? She will label me as a ert. Ottoke?”

Kai was battling with his inner voice and soon he just walk to the toilet absentmindedly and found Taemin leaning on the wall.

“Lee.”

“Oh. Kim.”

He was on his foot quickly, shoving his hand inside his pocket as he display the knowing smirk to him. Kai was baffled. Taemin can read his anger. He knows.

“You are going to use the gents? Its on the left.”

He said casually, obviously planning to trigger his switch.

“Eh. Why are you here?”

Naeun asks when she walks out of the toilet and walks to Kai. She found Taemin with them and throws a smile.

“Are you having some secret talks about women and I kinda ruin it?”

“Naeun ah. I.”

“I’m just pulling your leg husband. If you are finish here, let’s go to the dance floor. I’m itching to dance.”

“You dance Naeun ssi?”

He asks with a playboy smirk and Naeun nods casually.

“I know you know.”

Naeun responds and brings a super grin on Kai’s face when he saw how flustered Taemin is. Taemin then fake a cough and the couple disappear from his sight.

“Damn Kai. You win today. But don’t think that you will always win.”

Kai and Naeun were in the middle of the dance floor, Naeun was about to her jacket but he quickly stop her.

“Why?”

She asked and Kai shakes his head so she shrugs his hand and it. She untie her hair too and receives a cheer from the people there.

“Moderately. Dance moderately.”

He whispers to her but Naeun rolls her eyes and steps further than him. As the song starts, she smirks and starts dancing. Kai, being the ahjussi he is for that day, starts worrying if she shows too much skin or if anyone ogles at his wife.

But when Naeun signals him to come closer, he drops his worry and starts doing a couple dance with her, enchanted by Naeun charm, Kai lose once again. He is following her like a lost puppy and only God knows how he loved being all touchy with his wife that night.

Lee Taemin can screw off, Naeun is his without doubt. But what makes him so sure?