Chapter 19

Marriage Contract

 

 


“You are late for your own party Kai.”

“Don’t blame me, Naeun.”

“Don’t push the blame on her. You must be the reason.”

“Fine.”

Kai said, rolling his eyes when his two brother sided with Naeun. While she just giggle it away. Of course she won’t admit that she is the one who was late.

“Greets the guest guys. They are here for a while already.”

Naeun smiles and was dragged by Kai to the guests. She yelps and stops him, Kai looks at her with a furrow on his forehead.

“Wait a minute.”

She said, leaving Kai and almost running to a guy who quickly took her in his arm and sweep her off the floor.

Kai is now burning with jealousy so he quickly walks to them, tugging Naeun’s arm and so the guy let her go.

“This is Ilhoon.”

“Her favourite guy.”

He said and smiles but Kai doesn’t like it at all so he gives Naeun a look. No guy can be her favourite besides him. No one.

“He is Krystal’s twin brother that I told you about.”

“You saw him there right?”

“No. He is not here when she got married. Bad oppa.”

“Hey I’m commited.”
“Hey I’m committed with a project.”

“Yeah right.”

“I’m telling the truth babe.”

“Naeunnie.”

“Omma calls you. Goodbye Ilhoon ssi.”

Kai said and dragged Naeun again to where Chorong is. He hugs his mother dramatically which earns him a slap on his shoulder.

“It’s time to cut the cake.”

She said then, more excited than the couple who celebrates their anniversary.

“Eomonim. We could just have it simple.”

“No sweetheart. Nobody is going to have it simple. It’s our way to appreciate you as the addition to the family.”

Suho said, kissing his wife’s cheek. Chorong nods, happily hugs her husband’s arm. Naeun wish she and Kai will be this happy for long as well. Just like how her and his parents are. Loving and romantic.

“The cake is here.”

Sungjae, Namjoo’s boyfriend said as he lead the guys that bring the cake in. It was big and Naeun almost squeal at how cute the cake is.

“Are you happy?”

“Of course.”

Naeun whispers back at Kai and he kisses her temple.

“We should cut the cake.”

He said and Naeun nods and they soon cut the cake.

“We are going to dance later.”

He said when the others are busy chatting and he can’t spot that Ilhoon guy which is great.

“I love dancing.”

She said, eyes scanning through the room which was filled with their close friends and family.

“Oh. Sunggyu samchun is missing.”

She said and pouts. Kai pecks her lips and chuckles when she scolds him.

“He is not in Korea.”

“I see. I used to keep their whereabouts in track. Now I know nothing.”

“Why did you?”

“They are my family. I bet I told you that.”

“You did.”

He said, wrapping his arm around her waist and leans closer to her.

“Where did this kid go?”

Naeun mumbles but Kai heard her.

“Stop looking for people.”

He said, resting his head on her shoulder.

“I’m jealous.”

Naeun giggle at his cuteness and pats his cheek. She was about to say something when the music started.

“May I have this dance Mademoiselle?”

He jokes and she kindly response.

“Sure Monsieur.”

He smiled and they started dancing when they reached the dance floor. He twirls her and pulls her close, appreciating Naeun’s beauty far and close when he was patted from his back.

“May I?”

Kai glares at him and his lip is on thin line.

“No thanks.”

He said, smiling at the taken aback Ilhoon.

“You got a clingy husband there babe.”

He said before walking away and soon danced with his mother. Naeun laughs.

“Is it funny?”

“Neh. You are funny.”

“Naeun ah.”

“Wae? Wae?”

She asks, clings her arm around his neck, kissing his nose. Sure, that succeed in making him smiles again.

“Stay away from that guy.”

“Ilhoon and me are like sworn siblings.”

“Just stay away. He called you babe and said I’m clingy.”

“Oh God.”

She hides her face on the crook on his neck and her laughter erupted slowly.

“Shut up now husband.”


+++


Kai throws his tie on the clothing basket and Naeun still chuckles, pulling the flower from her hair, setting them on the dressing table.

“You look angry.”

She said as she glances at her husband who was glaring at her.

“Do you need to ask?”

“Neh. Tell me why are you this mad?”

“Just how many are your sworn siblings?”

She laughs and went to Kai; sitting on his laps.

“Just few of them.”

“Are you sure no one will pop up anywhere hugging you like how they did at the party?”

“Deh. The others are girls.”

Kai huffs and Naeun cup his face.

“I didn’t realize that you are this cute.”

She said and pinches his cheek. Kai removes her hand and hugs her.

“Maybe I’m more jealous now that I had fully got you.”

“It’s a good thing right.”

She said and he nods on her chest.

“But Jongin.”

He hummed and leans back to see her face.

“What do we do if we have children? You have to share my love you know.”

“What?”

He said, pouting.

“Let’s not.”

“You don’t wear protection and I never take any pills. What if?”

Kai sighs, hugging her again.

“We have to accept it then. You love babies.”

“What about you.”

“I’ll work hard to feed our kids.”

He jokes and she giggles. Kai then caresses her hair and kisses her lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

She said and he quickly turns her around that her back is now on the couch. He tries to kiss her but Naeun cups his mouth.

“I have something for you.”

“Can’t we just see it later?”

He whispers, on her neck but she pushes him again.

“Just a moment.”

She said, wriggling herself under him and he move, sitting down.

“Make sure it’s worth my wait.”

He said and she nods.

“It will.”

She said and opening her small luggage and Kai wonders what it was. She took out a piece of lingerie and he smirks.

“How do you know?”

“You sleep talk.”

She said and walks into the bathroom to change. Kai scratches his head and waited out of the door and follow her like a hungry puppy as he looks at her body that was cover only with the lace lingerie.

“What did I say.”

“Naeun ah, can’t you wear the y lingerie that we saw in Bali?”

She imitates him and Kai grins.

“I said that?”

“How else I will know about your fantasy then?”

“Now that you know, could you wear it often?”

“Sure. If you behave.”

She said and pulls his shirt by his neck, and gives him a mind blowing kiss.