Chapter 22

Marriage Contract


Naeun doesn’t wake up to Kai’s handsome face today so she feels a bit frustrated and pouted.

“Where did you go?”

She asks after she sat down and wraps her body with a blanket.

“Kitchen honey.”

She smiles when she heard him so she went to have a quick shower and wears a bath robe instead since she didn’t bring a change of cloth.

“What takes you so long?”

He asked when she was drying her hair and kisses her neck so she switch off the hair dryer.

“I went to take a shower since we straight up sleeping after last night.”

Naeun said as she ruffles her husband hair.

“You had taken a shower it seem. When did you wake up?”

“Since dawn? I’m planning on taking you again but you are deeply sleeping. I’m staring instead.”

Naeun chuckles and hugs Kai and rested her head on his bare chest that smells so nice to her.

“I feel so happy nampyeon nim.”

Kai chuckles, hugging her tighter.

“Should we stay here for few days?”

She shakes her head. Pulling away from Kai, she pecks on her husband lips. She pats his chest and turns to the door.

“Let’s have breakfast and head home.”

Kai follows her and simply puts his arm around Naeun’s waist so she slowed down.

“Why? You don’t like it here?”

“Aniya. I like it anywhere with you. But we don’t have to leave like this right?”

“Are you talking about omma and appa?”

“Eomonim often said how lonely she is when there is no one to talk to.”

“Awww you are such a daughter in law material.”

He cooed and earns a slap on his chest that he happily take it and kisses her cheek.

“What did you cook?”

“Toast and coffee. I’m bad in kitchen wifey. Don’t expect a grand breakfast.”

“It’s okay. The heart is important.”

She said, pecking his lips again before they sat down side to side, Kai put one of Naeun’s leg on top of his thigh.

“Waeyo?”

“I love your legs.”

“Only?”

“Am I crazy? I love all of them.”

He said as he leans again to kiss her lips.

“Now eat?”

“Okay.”

But no. He does not only eat. He did bugs her with kisses and touches as they have their breakfast that it ends up only after an hour.


+++


“You are here. Finally.”

Said Chorong as the two walk into the house wearing the same happy smile on their face.

“Sorry eomonim. I should tell you beforehand.”

“Kenchana Naeunnie. You guys are married so go on and have fun.”

She said in a sing sang song so Naeun giggles and hugs her mother in law arm.

“But someone is here to see you this morning. He did say his name but I forget it honey. Oh. He left a card. I’ll go get it.”

“Someone. This early? Namja?”

“Stop that. I don’t even know who it is.”

“But I’m jealous already.”

He said as he drops his head on her shoulder. Naeun pats his cheek and laughs before pushing him away when Chorong came to them.

“And a gift box I guess. Won something his name.”

“Ahh. Wonshik oppa.”

“Now who is that? Wonshik. Oh. The one you went tanning together.”

Kai said and have that shocked face as he look at his wife. Chorong has long left the two and Naeun only laughs before walking to their room.

“Wifey.”

He whines but she ignores him and open the box. Kai look at him in childish manner that Naeun shows him the content.

“Neck tie?”

“For you. I bought it for our anniversary from Milan because Wonshik oppa was there and he knows better how to choose one.”

“Oh honey.”

Kai cooed and hugs Naeun from her side. She chuckles and pushes his face away from her neck.

“Now you honey me.”

She teased and Jongin will wriggle his tail if he has one. Naeun pushes the box towards his chest.

“You once said you love this brand. Happy anniversary again.”

“Thank you for taking sin details about what I once said.”

“I always remember everything.”

“I’ll remember everything about you then.”

“Cheesy sweetheart.”

Said Naeun and Kai loves that.

“Let’s visit eomonim tomorrow.”

“Really? I miss mom’s cooking.”

“I know you must do. You eat so little these past days.”

“You noticed?”

“Nothing about you are going unnoticed by me.”

He grins, cheekily leaning to kiss her and Naeun happily reciprocate.

“But babe.”

Kai said after they break away from the steamy kiss.

“Yes?”

She answers; catching her breath.

“Did you really go tanning with the Wonshik?”

“It’s Kim Wonshik.”

Naeun laughs and pulls his face for another kiss.


+++


“You are here finally.”

Said Eunji, hugging her dear daughter and son in law. A happy smile on her face.

“Where is dad?”

Naeun asks while craning inside to see if her father is available.

“He is out for a bit he said. Will be here anytime soon.”

Naeun is quick to pout that Kai really wanna kiss her but he held it in. He doesn’t want to look like a ert here too.

“Hyungnim?”

“He is here in his room but is engaged in business call. Come and sit. I miss my princess so much.”

“Sorry eomonim. I should bring her sooner.”

“It’s okay. You take care of her really well. See how round her face is now.”

Eunji said and Naeun quickly cups her face.

“Am I?”

“Deh.”

“Hun, am I fat?”

“Aniyo. Eomonim must be joking.”

Kai said quickly, afraid Naeun will turns all sulky. And quickly that smile lit on her face.

“Gurae. Gurae. Let’s eat?”

“Come on. I miss your cooking.”

“I’m glad your appetite still doesn’t change.”

“Of course not mom.”

But as soon as Naeun sat on the dining table, she frowns so bad that Eunji had become worried.

“Why? Something wrong?”

“I don’t feel like eating.”

“Wae? You are hungry you said.”

Said Kai. Naeun shakes her head, suddenly is dizzy.

“What happen? You are fine a while ago.”

“I don’t know.”

She said in difficulties.

“I . I can’t breath properly.”

“Honey, don’t scare me.”

Naeun can just shakes her head and her hold on Kai’s arm tightens. 

“I think we should bring her to the hospital. Naeun never act like this before. I’m worried.”

Eunji said; quickly pulls a sweater and follows Kai to his car when he carries the now unconscious Naeun.