Chapter 17

Marriage Contract

 

“Naeun ah.”

“Oh. You are home.”

He nods and sat on the couch beside her.

“You aren’t downstairs. And you are always there when I come home. Why?”

“Jongin. The thing is, eomonim talks about it too.”

“It?”

Kai asks, clueless.

“You told her that you are planning to push the idea of having baby.”

“Oh that one.”

Kai chuckles and removes his tie, ruffling his well styled hair so it will be more comfortable for him.

“I have no other excuses. That’s the only thing that could help.”

“But they are blaming you.”

“Kenchana. I always said how I don’t want to have kids. It won’t be weird.”

“You could have said we plan it that way. You don’t have to be the one that take all the blame.”

“Naeun ah. It’s okay. I have to protect you. You are the one who stays at home every time.”

Naeun stares at him. She realize that he had become mature than when she first meet him. He doesn’t whine that much and he talks softly too. He tried his best to not make her feel lonely at gathering though he dislikes that kind of things and he too make sure she is protected.

“Wae?”

“Aniya.”

Naeun said as she shakes her head.

“Okay. So this problem has the solution for now. Just tell them what we talk about.”

She nods lightly. He laughs.

“I’ll go freshen up. Have you eaten?”

“Not yet. I wait for you.”

“Just wait a little. I’ll be quick.”

“Neh.”

She answers and smiled at the closed bathroom door. Of course, today too Kai manage to make her heart flutter.


+++


Kai waves at Naeun’s parent who was walking to the boarding lane as he hugs her shoulder. Naeun sighs in relief when they finally send off her parents for a trip, Kai succeed in persuading them.

“We have to discuss about our anniversary next.”

Kai said, still hugging Naeun shoulder as he fixes his shades.

“Oh right. It’s almost a year since we got married.”

“Did you forget?”

“I did remember of course.”

Naeun said as she laughs awkwardly. Two or less year to be with him. She stares at Kai and sighs inwardly.

“Omma will throw us a party for sure. She does that for Minseok and Jongdae hyung. So no party. Except you want to treat your close friends.”

“I don’t have that much friends. I grew up with family friends that I call family.”

Naeun smiled.

“And they will get the invitation too right?”

“Yeah. All of them are appa’s friend too.”

“Okay. So me throwing a party is a pass.”

“I think I’ll have to treat the guys that you once met. Chan hyung is very good in remembering anniversary. He will make it look like a big issue if I don’t.”

“Gurae. I’m fine meeting them again.”

“And I’ll make sure to not let you drink alcohol again.”

Naeun grins. Kai then open the door for her and jog to tge other side to grab the wheel.

“Do you want to go anywhere?”

“Let’s buy something for baby and we can go home.”

“But hyungsoo won’t be home until next week.”

“Kenchana. Our anniversary is in less a month. We have to do lots of things.”

“Okay madam. After you.”

“Good boy.”

Naeun joked and Kai laughs before he starts driving. He loves it when he can make Naeun laughs. He loves laughing with Naeun. He loves Naeun. Did he just say that? Oh boy. Kai loves Naeun.


+++


*First Anniversary*

 


“Happy anniversary Son Naeun!”

Kai greeted as she opens her eyes. Naeun smiled and stretch before she take the bouquet from him.

“Thanks Jongin. Happy anniversary to you too.”

“Go and take a shower. I did some effort there.”

“Neh?”

“Just go.”

Kai takes the bouquet from Naeun and ushered her into the bathroom. She smiled. It was just like when she first come to live in this house.

It had been a year and she can say that Kai is a gentleman. He never once touch her. He kiss her with permission too. And now he did this for her.

“This is too much Jongin. You pampered me.”

“Do you like it?”

“Of course.”

Naeun said, chuckling. Kai grins and makes her walk inside and he went out, closing the door.

“Gurae. Let me just confess to him. Right after this.”

She took time pampering herself. She walks out and find a dress that Kai put on the bed. He even tidy up their bed. She smiled and take the note.

-Come out whenever you are ready-

She then proceed to the dressing table and put on a light makeup, do her hair and put on an earring that Kai said he love it and put on the dress.

The colour and cutting suits her. And she really have to give it to him. He knows her too well by now. She chuckles and spin around to check on herself.

“Good luck Naeun.”

She said to her reflection and open the door. She walks down to the living room and she crooked . It’s empty. No screaming, no laughing and no chattering sound.

“Naeun ah. Here.”

She saw him from the window and walks to Chorong’s garden. She chuckles and took his hand when he gestures her to.

“What is this about? The house is empty too.”

“Oh so you know?”

“About the house is empty? Of course. No sound at all.”

Kai scratches his head and smiled cheekily. He led them both to the centre of the garden and the table there was decorated as well. She shot him a look and Kai chuckles.

“Sit down wife.”

“Thank you husband.”

She said, playing along and look around. Nothing really change but there are few heart shape balloons and lovely decoration. How do she confess? Maybe later. She thinks and smiled widely, hiding her nervousness.

“When did you do all these?”

She asks and look at Kai who is grinning.

“And why? We have a party to go at night too.”

“I want to.”

He said, holding her hands.

“I have a confession to make. It sure will freak you out. You might take me as a weirdo or even a ert too but I have to say it.”

Naeun chuckles but nodding for him to say it. Kai inhale a large amount of oxygen before he start.

“I am in love with you.”

Naeun blanked out right at the moment. She is staring at him, wide eyes and Kai look nervous.

“See. You freak out.”

“No. That’s not it but love?”

“Yeah.”

Kai answers shortly, sighing and left Naeun’s hand. This is not going smooth. He thinks.

“When does this happen?”

“What?”

He asks, blinking. Naeun chuckles.

“You said you love me. Since when?”

“Maybe from the very start? I don’t know. I just want to have you. I don’t want to lose you. It’s pain me when I remember that we have our due date. And when I heard about your history with Taemin. I’m cool with that. Don’t get me wrong. I did not suspect you or anything. I’m just jealous maybe. That someone, my enemy at that once bad your attention on him. You are beautiful, y, a femme fatale and I am arouse when I’m around you. You even though you are all cover up. I love you. So much. The feeling to mark you as mine is overwhelmed. I’m not saying that I want to have with you. I want to make love to you. Show you how much in love I am with you. I want to have kids with you. I’m just. I was. why I can’t talk well.”

He murmurs the last one and Naeun stood up, making him alerted. Kai too stands up.

“Oh where are you going?”

Instead of heading back to the house like how he predict she will, she walks to him and Kai thought he will get a slap across his face so he close his eyes, and ready to take the blow but instead, Naeun soft lips are on his, moulding his lips slowly as her hand rested on his chest.

“And I love you too.”

Naeun whispers. Kai who was nervous as hell earlier smiled and enjoying the kiss, taking the chance to hold her waist. Naeun tilt her head and Kai take position, pulling her to his body and deepen the kiss, , , until both are out of breath.

“You are talking too much.”

She said and he laughs, kissing her jaw and forehead.

“Yeah?”

He asks in a whisper and she nods, cupping his face and kisses him again. Kai then carries her in bridal style and off they went to their room, getting ready for part two of their make out session, wanting to show how much in love they are with each other.

Still early? They don’t care I guess.

 

 

 

 

So what’s next?
Rated M chapter?
Maybe =D