Chapter 3

Marriage Contract

 

“So, we are getting married now.”

Naeun nods knowingly and tilts her head to have a good look at her groom.

“You look good. For someone who don’t want to get married, you make some effort there.”

She chuckles and once again she looks at herself in the mirror, fixing the tiara that the stylist done earlier.

“By the way, why are you here?”

“I want to ask you. Since the officiator and my crazy friends will ask us to kiss, will it be okay to you? Or only cheek kiss is allowed?”

With that, Naeun burst laughing until she has to wipes the corner of her eyes with tissues, due to the excessive laugh.

“What so funny?”

Jongin asks, annoyed.

“Okay sorry. I told you and I even written it down the contract that all of the skin ship and kisses allowed; just that we can’t have .”

She said, still biting a laughter and Kai was thinking, if there is any when Naeun shoves her phone in front of his eyes.

“There, the third clause.”

“Oh right.”

He said, finally remembering it.

“You should at least remember few of them.”

“Arasseo. I will after this.”

“Now everything is clear?”

“Yes.”

“And on this dare, after three years, the contract ends.”

“Deal.”

Once again they shakes their hand in business way to affirm the contract made by themselves.

Kai then went out when it’s time for him to join his parents to greet the guests and Naeun went to the bride waiting room.

Krystal is there, waiting while smiling at her phone and Naeun chuckles at her best friend.

“You said he won’t make you lose control?”

“Naeun! You scared me.”

“You are surprise because you are doing things that so not yourself.”

“When did I?”

Krystal asks, pouting but still helps to fix Naeun’s dress when she sat down.

“Just say it that you did not.”

Naeun propose and Krystal gives up.

“Fine. I had started to like him now. Happy?”

“Of course. I love it that my bestie will follow my steps too.”

“Heyy, I’m not going to get married that quick okay.”

“Okay. Just put it that way.”

“Naeunnnn.”

Krystal whines and Naeun laughs at that as well.

“Why did I never knew you had lots of aegyo huh?”

“Aegyo? Naeunnie!”

And the bickering between the best friend going on for some time.

+++

“Where did you go?”

Jongin glances at his hyung and puts on his white gloves.

“Somewhere.”

“Minseok hyung saw you went into Naeun’s room though. Can’t wait until after the wedding huh?”

“I went there for a reason.”

“Yeah right.”

Jongdae keeps teasing his dongsaeng and Kai has to thanks his nephew this once that he particularly save him from Jongdae when he wants his father to go somewhere with him.”

“Where is your mother?”

The little one shakes his head and keeps pulling Jongdae’s hand and he carries his son, walk away from Jongin.

“Phew.”

He sighs and went to his parents and greets the guests; mostly from his father partners and business.

The greeting and all had been ongoing for quite sometimes that Jongin once again regrets that he agreed to get married before his eldest hyung, Minseok said that he can go into the hall now.

“Thank God.”

He mutters and Minseok chuckles when he heard that.

“Endure it Kai ah. It is once in a lifetime.”

He said and Jongin has to wonder. Is this really his one time wedding in his whole life? Will he spend all his life marrying to Naeun?

He shrugs it off soon, when he remember that they just make a deal about separating after 3 years earlier. So, they will have an actual and real marriage with other pair right?

He nods at his own thought and went to the altar, standing still, putting on a groom smile and he waited for his contract bride to walk in.

+++

The music played and Naeun holds her father’s arm.

“You got this baby?”

“I got it daddy.”

“Daddy’s little princess is going to enter a life without daddy. And i don’t know why I am this sad.”

“Uljimaa.”

She whispers and Dongwoon laughs at that.

“I won’t. Your mother will do all the crying.”

“Right.”

She said shortly as they are now in front of the red carpet, when they, especially Naeun is going to her soon to be contract husband. She is all smile and positive.

“Getting married to this guy is not that bad I suppose.”

She thought when they are now in front of Kai, her father is having few conversation with Jongin and he response with a unfading smile.

“Right. It’s not that bad.”

She holds his hand when Dongwoon gestures her to and she breathes. His hand is warm enough that she doesn’t feel that nervous now that she is going to have a new title in few minutes.

“We’ll begin now.”

Said the officiator and she became serious. Jongin is too. Even though he is not that commit, he respect the religion that his father taught them and he becomes a good boy now.

“We will proceed with the exchange of rings.”

Jongin’s nephew make a small step to the pair and gave Krystal the box. She ruffles the little one hair and gave the rings to then both.

Soon after, the officiator announce them as husband and wife.

Kai become nervous all of a sudden when he was told that he can kiss his bride, that is Naeun. It’s not that he never kiss. He actually kissed a lot. He is a player once after all.

He took quite some time before he lifts her veil. Now that Naeun is just a few inches from him, Jongin acknowledge that she is pretty. Her beauty is blinding. And for that reason, he quickly kisses her lips, and doesn’t even know that he literally “kissed” her when Naeun pushes his chest away, chuckling.

“Save that for later brother.”

Jongdae teased and Jongin started to get red when the officiator smiles.

“Oh no. She has the ability to posses.”

He thought childishly. And why don’t he has that thought? It’s Kim Jongin that we are talking about.

+++

“That’s intense. I knew it that you are fallen when you went to her room right before the wedding.”

“Stop saying those thing hyung.”

“Arasseo, I won’t.”

“I’ll just leave you since your wife is here now.”

He pats Jongin shoulder and he unconsciously pulls the chair for Naeun, manly way.

“Thank you.”

She said, looking around.

“Your friends aren’t coming?”

“They must be around.”

He answers shortly and Naeun nods, playing with her hair.

“About earlier, I’m sorry.”

“About what?”

“I kissed way too un normal.”

“That’s normal. You are kissing your wife.”

“You are fine with it?”

“No feeling attached right? I know your past days Jongin. Especially about your dating life. My friend knows you. That’s fine. The kiss.”

She said, smiling. Kai scratches his head and searching for words to reply to her but then, Naeun talk first.

“I’m greeting Sunggyu samchun. Do you want to come?”

“Sure.”

He answer without many thought and follows Naeun again.