We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 6 

 

Tiffany could still feel the rushed of what had almost happened earlier that day. At least she hoped that was what had almost happened. Yunho had to have been going to kissed her, there was no other explanation. He literally had his hand on her face for god sake but still, she couldn't helped but worry that something like that would never come again. Maybe it was a once in a lifetime chance and it had been blown because Woosung of all people had to go run into a wall. 

 

Sighing, Tiffany turned her attention away from her thoughts and towards her girls. They were going to their first game tomorrow and she wanted them in top shape, although she couldn't helped but think that her co-coach wanted something else. 

 

"Come on girls, lift those legs!" Bellowed Choi Sooyoung, "If you want to cream the Blackjacks on the field tomorrow then we need you to be able to run! Eight more laps and I want you to all finished in your best time!" 

 

Sighing, Tiffany turned towards the feared guidance counselor and suggested, "You could be a little easier on them Sooyoung. You know, as a guidance counselor, you should come off a little more approachable." 

 

"I'm perfectly approachable Tiffany; students come to my office all the time asking for helped." 

 

"Probably because they were forced to or because they are trying to skipped class." Tiffany muttered. 

 

"What was that?" Sooyoung asked, with her usual famous Sooyoung death glare. 

 

"Nothing Sooyoung. Maybe we should make them worked on their scoring today?" 

 

"Hmmm, that sounds like a good idea. We haven't focused on it that much lately." Sooyoung agreed, "Ok girls!" Sooyoung yelled at the girls, who were downing the water bottles, causing almost all of them to dropped the bottles, "We are going to worked on scoring thanks to Coach Tiffany's suggestion! Now then, Jungsook, get into the goal! Everyone else! Line up and take your shots! We are going to do this until the end of practice!" 

 

The girls sent her a pleading looked and Tiffany mouthed to them sorry. They all knew that Sooyoung's words were iron and no one could change them. 

 

She watched as Sooyoung set everybody up and began yelling her demands and giving some not so nice pointers. Sighing and shaking her head at her friend, she turned towards the field across from them, the one occupied by the boy soccer team and whose coach just so happened to be Yunho. 

 

He was blowing his whistle as she watched as all the boys lined up on the line like soldiers, 'Maybe that one kid had been right about the government using school to create soldiers.' She thought humorously. 

 

Yunho pointed them off onto the field and she watched them as they all followed directions. She knew for a fact, half of them never followed direction in her classes and she almost doubled over when she saw them actually listening. She also saw Woosung, who at the moment, was her least favorite student due to his uncanny ability to run into walls at the wrong time. 

 

She was about to turned back to her own athletes when Yunho turned around. Tiffany froze and felt her face heating up. Had he seen her staring? She was hoping he might have not noticed that she was watching when she saw him raise his hand and waved at her. 

 

She sent him a weak wave and a smile back before turning back around and pretending to be grossly occupied with staring at her clipboard. Was he affected at all by what had just happened? Or was it just that he hadn't been trying to kissed her earlier? Urgh, he was really good at being unreadable. 

 

As Tiffany did her best to keep the days earlier events just in her mind and not in her actions, she couldn't helped but think that Yunho's smile from when he waved at her earlier had looked a little fake.