We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 31 

 

When Tiffany finally made it back to the hotel, she was about ready to collapsed onto the nearest horizontal surfaced. She had ended up staying at Mina's place longer than she had expected. She had been getting ready to leave when Myungok showed up. He had insisted...well, more like he forced her to stayed for dinner so he would also be able to talked to her so she didn't end up leaving until closed to seven. 

 

She figured that Changwoo would have already been home but when she was walking by the salon, he was just coming out so she was then invited to some café that she had never heard of before. After catching up with Changwoo, she was ready to sleep for the next twelve hours. 

 

As she walked to their room, Tiffany couldn't helped but wondered if Yunho was awake. It was only ten but she wouldn't put it past him to fall asleep at any hour of the day or night. Reaching the room, she became hesitant. Mina had told her that she needed to confessed to Yunho as soon as possible but still, even with all the evidence that he returned her feelings, she still couldn't helped but worry what the outcome could be. Plus, she was so tired she wasn't even sure if she had the energy to even talked to him about it. 

 

Sighing, she took out the key and unlocked the door. She was then greeted by the sight of Yunho dead asleep with the TV on. Shaking her head in amusement, she figured that he had the TV in hopes of staying awake until she showed up but it looked like it hadn't worked. 

 

Closing the door behind her, she headed over to her bag. Bending down, she pulled out a pair of black under armour fleece solid jogger pants and changed into them without bothering to go into the bathroom. It wasn't like she was going to wake Yunho up, 'That would take a marching band.' She thought amusingly. The day they had arrived, the whole one bed situation had been a big problem but after the night before, Tiffany at this point could careless. 

 

Turning off the TV, she flopped down on the bed before turning off the light. Rolling over so her back faced Yunho, she soon fell asleep. 

 

Yunho didn't want to wake up. He was pretty comfortable and having a great dream but he couldn't helped but feel like he was forgetting something. It only took a few seconds before he remembered what he had wanted to do. He had planned to finally talked to Tiffany about how he felt but then, before she got back, he had went and fallen asleep. 

 

Yunho's eyes quickly jerked opened before he sat up. Resting his forehead in the palm of his hand, he cursed before he realized it was morning and that they would be heading home soon. Yunho began to quickly make up a new planned in his head. As long as he confessed before they were back home then he would be fine. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair before looking next to him. 

 

He wasn't that surprised to see Tiffany sleeping soundly next to him. If she hadn't wanted to sleep in the same bed with him, most likely due to the embarrassment that still clung from previous actions, she would have woken him up and told him to sleep on the floor. Stretching his arms above his head, he got out of bed and headed over to his bag to get a change of clothes. They will be leaving once Tiffany was up and ready which wouldn't take that long. 

 

By the time he was dressed, Yunho could hear the sheets rustling. It looks like Tiffany was awake. Sticking his head out of the bathroom, toothbrush in his mouth, he saw Tiffany sitting up in bed. Her hair was sticking up everywhere; she stifled a yawned before looking over at him. He felt his heart squeezed when he saw her fully even though she was only half awake, she looked as gorgeous as ever. 

 

"Morning." Tiffany said, before rubbing her eye, "I see you are the first to wake up for once. Probably because you fell asleep at nine or eight for all I know." 

 

'Well, I wasn't the one who was gone forever', that's what he had planned to say at least. Due to the toothbrush in his mouth, it came out more as a gurgle of incomprehensive noises. 

 

"What was that?" Tiffany asked, with an amused smiled on her face, "Something about me, right?" 

 

Taking the toothbrush out of his mouth, Yunho replied, "I said, I wasn't the one who was gone forever." 

 

"Well, who was the one who was talking to friends that she hasn't seen in years." Tiffany said, crossing her legs while raising an eyebrow at him, "And don't talked with toothpaste in your mouth, you are spitting it everywhere." Sticking the toothbrush back into his mouth, he rolled his eyes at her while heading back into the bathroom before taking the toothbrush out again, to say, "Well, if you want to leave anytime soon so we can get home at a decent hour then you might want to start getting ready." 

 

Mocking him under her breath, Tiffany slid off the bed and headed over to her bag. While getting her clothes out of her bag, it hit her. She still needed to tell Yunho her feelings. Looking over towards the bathroom, she watched as Yunho walked out. Noticing that she was watching him, he gave her his trademark smiled before gesturing at the bathroom with his thumb while saying, "It's all free." 

 

Nodding, she smiled back before thanking him. Grabbing her clothes, she stood up and scurried into the bathroom. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair as she mumbled, "How am I going to do this?" She needed to talked to Yunho about her feelings but all her fears were still racking around in her brain. 

 

Looking at herself in the mirror, she muttered, "I can do this. All I have to do is string some words together into a sentence and then wait for the answered. I can do this." Taking in a deep breath, she decided that before she got home, she would tell him. 

 

As Yunho waited for Tiffany to finished in the bathroom so they could leave, he continued thinking on how and when he was going to tell Tiffany everything. He knew the minute he told her he loved her, he had end up spilling all his guts. It would probably end up a complete mess but nonetheless, he would have told her but the problem was when was he going to do it? If he did it now and Tiffany didn't feel the same, it would be an awkward car ride home and if he told her while they were in the car and she said no then it would still be an awkward car ride home. 

 

He could always tell her when he dropped her off at her house, that way if she didn't feel the same, everyone could go home and he could go crawl into a hole and die. Of course, the last bit may be a bit extreme but still, it was the best planned he could think of. He was considering if he should try to tell her in a certain way instead of just spilling it all out when Tiffany came out of the bathroom. 

 

"So." She said, turning towards him, "You ready?" 

 

Smiling, he replied, "As ready as I will ever be." Before standing up. 

 

"Great. Now then, come on." Tiffany said, heading over to her bag before Yunho stuck his hand out in front of her, "How about you signed us out and I take the bags to the car?" Yunho suggested, putting on his best smiled. 

 

"Sure." Tiffany said, with a raised eyebrow, "You trying to butter me up for something?" 

 

"No." Yunho said, shaking his head as he picked up the two bags, "I just think that it will be faster and easier." "Okay then. I didn't realized you hated this place so much." Tiffany joked, before grabbing the key and opening the door for Yunho. 

 

"I just want to go home to my own bed and take Happy away from Byunghee. I don't trust him." Yunho said, as he exited the room. 

 

"He has a cat of his own, you know?" Tiffany said, with a raised eyebrow as they walked towards the hotel lobby, "You don't know what he might be trying. He might try and make Happy his cat." Yunho said, "He's like the living incarnation of the crazy cat lady but in male formed." 

 

"Okay, okay." Tiffany said, rolling her eyes at him before stopping at the front desk. Watching as Yunho walked out of the door, she waited for the receptionist to show up. 

 

"I'm sorry. Where you waiting long?" A voice said, from behind her. Turning around, Tiffany saw what she guessed was the receptionist walking towards the desk. 

 

"No, I just got here." Tiffany said, relieved it wasn't the same one as before. 

 

"Okay then. You must be signing out, right?" The lady asked. 

 

"Yeah." Tiffany said, holding up the key. 

 

"Okay then. Let's get you checked out." She said in a cheery voice. Tiffany was relieved when she finally made it to the car. The receptionist this time sure loved to talked. 

 

"What took you so long?" Yunho asked, when she got into the car. 

 

"The receptionist really liked to talked." Tiffany said, as she put on the seatbelt. 

 

"So, it was a different one from when we checked in?" Yunho asked, amused. 

 

"Yeah, very different." Tiffany said, "Now then, let's head home." 

 

"You got it." Yunho replied, as he started the car and headed out of the hotel parking lot, "Are you going to say goodbye to your hometown? I mean, you don't seem like you really planned on coming back soon." 

 

Sighing, Tiffany nodded her head, "I guess not. I mean, I guess I will have to come back if Mina gets married but that will be a year at the least..." 

 

"Wait, that friend you went to talked to is getting married?" Yunho asked in surprised, looking over at Tiffany for a few seconds to see her reaction. 

 

"Put your eyes back on the road Yunho Oppa, and yes, she is. I told you that she and another friend of mine from high school were dating, right?" Tiffany asked him, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"Huh? Oh yeah, I think you mentioned something about it at some point." Yunho said, while laughing. 

 

"Uh huh." Tiffany said, before turning her attention to the scenery that was whizzing past her. When she passed the welcome signed to the town, she raised her hand and gave it a weak wave. She had have to come back eventually. There was the house she now had. She couldn't just leave it here to rot. It looked like she had be back sooner than she had wanted. 

 

The ride back home was relevantly quiet. The two talked of course, about what their students could have done while they were gone, about Happy and Tiffany complained about how many papers she had have to grade once she got back. They talked on and off about all the normal things they talked about but when they weren't talking, the two of them were deep in thought about how they were going to pulled off their planned. Both were on edge and were anxious for the car ride to be over. 

 

Yunho almost confessed at one point only to decide that sitting in the car for the next three hours would be very awkward if Tiffany didn't feel the same so when they finally arrived at Tiffany's apartment, they both began to steel their nerves. 

 

Opening the door and getting out of the car, Tiffany headed to the trunk where Yunho was already opening it somehow. Did he run to the back of the car or something? Yunho pulled out her bag and handed it to her while saying, " wi'll go get Happy. Do you want me to bring him back to your place or just keep him with me for the night?" 

 

"I don't really care." Tiffany said, with a shrugged as she took the bag, "It's up to you I guess." 

 

"Okay then." Yunho said, while watching Tiffany. She looked...well, uncomfortable. She was shifting from foot to foot and seemed to be avoiding his eyes. 

 

"Well, I'm going to go put this inside." Tiffany said, taking a step backwards before checking behind her to see where the curb was. Stepping up onto the curb, she turned her back to Yunho and began to walked towards her apartment building before stopping herself. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She had planned for this and she needed to do it but she was practically running away while lying to herself that Yunho might bring Happy to her house and she could tell him then. Gritting her teeth, she dropped her bag while she faintly hear Yunho calling her name. 

 

Tightly balling up her fists, she turned around to face Yunho with her eyes still staring down at the ground. Taking in a deep breath, she quickly looked back up and met Yunho's eyes. He had obviously begun to walked towards her to see what was wrong because he was only a few feet away. 

 

Shutting out all of her doubts, she opened and said just loud enough for him to hear, "Jung Yunho, I love you." She instantly felt her cheeks heating up and her heart pounding loudly in her ears. Yunho's face was as red, if not redder, than hers. He opened his mouth if to say something but nothing came out. 

 

Tiffany soon began to talked rapidly, spilling out all of her feelings towards him as a way to filled the silence, "I really do love you. I have for so long. I can hardly remembered the day that it hit me but I really do because sometimes I don't know if you feel the same way but I don't really care because even if you don't feel the same, I won't stopped loving you because I have never felt better than when I fell in love with you. You are just...I don't even know. It's just I love and..." Tiffany said, becoming frantic before she realized that Yunho was now directly in front of her and she hadn't even noticed that he had gotten closer. The only way to described his face was ecstatic, "Oppa?" She said quietly, her brows knitting together in confusion as she waited for his response. 

 

She was then pulled into a tight hugged by Yunho. His arms wrapped around her slender waist as he hugged her tightly. It was a few seconds before he began to talked, "You don't know how happy I'm to hear that." He muttered, "I had really like to know." Tiffany muttered back, before hesitantly wrapping her arms around him as well. 

 

"Well Tiffany, I also am very much in love with you." Those words instantly made Tiffany's heart squeeze as she in her breath and began to feel tears welling up in her eyes, "God, I love you so much. I have since like the first time I talked to you." 

 

"That seems unlikely." Tiffany said, before letting out a giddy laughed. 

 

"Well, the minute I met you, it felt like someone had shot me in the heart and then when I finally talked to you, it was like...I don't know. It just felt right. I honestly don't know. I'm terrible at these kinds of things." Yunho said, laughing. 

 

"I can tell." Tiffany said, laughing along with him. 

 

Their laughter slowly dwindled before Tiffany heard Yunho asked, "So, can I like kissed you now or...?" 

 

Laughing again, she pulled away a little from the hugged to looked at him, "Do you even need to asked?" 

 

"I don't know. I just like to know if..." Yunho said, before Tiffany interjected. 

 

"Just shut up and kissed me, you idiot." Tiffany said, taking her hands away from his waist and placing them on his jaw. 

 

"Okay then, weirdo." Yunho muttered, loosening his gripped on her waist before bending down to meet his lips with hers. The kissed was simple but yet, so full of passion. Tiffany could hardly believe it. She had finally done it. She had finally told Yunho how she felt and he had felt the same way and now, they were kissing in front of her apartment building. Well, that wasn't that bad actually. 

 

When they pulled away, Tiffany could feel her pink lips tingling while Yunho had a big grinned on his face, "I think maybe you should bring Happy back to my place." She mumbled. 

 

"Yeah, I think I should." Yunho mumbled back, before capturing her lips again.