We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 2 

 

When the bell signaled that the period was over, Tiffany was almost as happy as her students. She was starving and in need of some peace and quiet for half an hour. When the final student filed out, Tiffany let herself relaxed. Taking out her lunch, she was about to eat when she heard a knocked on her door. She half-expected it to be Yunho. 

 

Swinging opened the door, she said, "Yunho Oppa, I swear to god, I'm not letting you in. You know that you have a class right now." 

 

"Oh, expecting someone else, were we?" Came a tinkling voice. 

 

"Boa!" Tiffany exclaimed, when she saw it was the black haired secretary that was paying her a visit. 

 

"Hello Tiffany. I was coming by to talked. Lunch is very boring in the office. All I have to talked to is the delinquents and such. No one ever has any good gossip." Boa said. 

 

"And neither do I." Tiffany said. 

 

"Well, you can listened to mine and tell me whether or not it's true." 

 

"What kind of gossip are you planning to talked to me about?" Tiffany asked, with a raised thick eyebrow. 

 

"Oh trust me, you will really get a kicked out of it." Boa teased, as she pushed her way inside. Sighing, Tiffany closed the door and walked back to her desk and sat down. Boa pulled up a chair and put it right in front of Tiffany's desk before sitting down. 

 

"Now then, according to rumors from the students, you were texting in class the other day." Boa said. 

 

"Oh, are you here to confiscate my phone?" Tiffany asked sarcastically. 

 

"No, but according to the rumored, you were texting Yunho Oppa." Boa teased. 

 

"Yeah, what of it?" 

 

"Well, you know it's not like it's against policy that co-workers can't date." 

 

"Are you implying what I think you are?" 

 

"If you and Yunho Oppa are dating, no one can stopped you." 

 

"For the last time!" Tiffany exclaimed, "Yunho Oppa and me aren't dating! We are just friends!" 

 

"Sure, and that's why you two always seem to be together, eat out together and text each other during classes." Boa said, rolling her big, dark brown, almond-shaped eyes. 

 

"Boa, I swear, there is nothing between us." 

 

"Oh, come on now, the two of your is sharp enough to cut butter. Geez, one day, you will probably jumped each other while at school." 

 

"Boa!" Tiffany exclaimed, feeling her face heating up. 

 

Giggling, Boa added, "Plus, it's not like you don't have any feelings of attraction for him." 

 

"Boa, I only told you once that I found him attractive, that doesn't mean I want to date him. If I called Siwon Oppa attractive, would you say that I'm ually attracted to him?" 

 

"Hmmm, I don't know but I know Hyoyeon would have something to say about that." 

 

"True, I don't think I want to inflict her wrath." Tiffany shivered. Everyone knew fully well that the science teacher was a bit obsessed about her colleague. 

 

"Anyway, back to the matter at hand." 

 

"Boa." Tiffany warned. 

 

"What?" She asked innocently. 

 

"I'm not in love with Yunho Oppa." 

 

"Fine." Boa huffed, "But that won't stopped the rumors." 

 

"I know." Tiffany said, as she watched Boa get up and walked out. She certainly wasn't in love with Yunho but she knew she was getting there.