We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 18 

 

"I still can't believe you convinced me to do this." Tiffany muttered, as she avoided another attacked from the cat as Yunho had the brilliant idea of bathing the cat. At her house. 

 

"Oh, come on Fany, he needed a bath." Yunho said, as he poured some shampoo onto the cat. 

 

"Is that my shampoo?" Tiffany asked, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"No?" 

 

"Yunho Oppa!" 

 

"I will buy you a new bottle, I swear." Yunho said defensively. 

 

"You better. That stuff isn't cheap." 

 

"Uh huh. Anyway, that should mean that it will get rid of the smell." 

 

"You better hope it does or that thing isn't allowed inside my home!" Tiffany warned. 

 

"Aw, come on Fany, stopped being so cruel to this poor animal." 

 

"If anything, just having you as an owner should be enough cruelty." 

 

"Hey, I'm good with animals." Yunho huffed. 

 

"The goldfish?" 

 

"We don't speak of that time!" Yunho yelled, pouring water over the cat. 

 

"My point exactly." Tiffany said, pointing to the drenched and shivering cat, "You don't just do that. You drenched him." 

 

"See, you do care about the cat." 

 

"Is its name going to be 'the cat'?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"No, I'm going to think of a great name!" Yunho exclaimed, "Like bone crusher or some cool name." 

 

"Really? It's a cat. I don't think any of your planned names will fit him." Tiffany pointed out. 

 

"It's my cat so I can name it whatever I want." 

 

"It's our cat since I know I will need to feed it at least once a week." 

 

"You have so little faith in me." Yunho said, taking the cat out of the tub and grabbing one of the towels. 

 

"The goldfish?" 

 

"Shut up!" Yunho said, as he began to dry off the cat, "You had to have some animal as a kid so you have had to have a pet die before! Like a fish or a hamster or even a lizard!" Yunho exclaimed. 

 

"Listen, while you may have loved lizards as a child, I choose to avoid them." Tiffany said, "And no, I had no pets. My mom was allergic and after she died, well." Tiffany said, looking down at the floor. 

 

"Fany?" Yunho asked worriedly. He knew that whenever she tended to talked about her family, she would sometimes space out and get sad. Damn, why did he bring up her childhood?! He was so stupid sometimes! 

 

"He didn't want any pets, said they were a waste of time and would shed to much." Tiffany finished, before looking up, "Hey, you might want to check on the cat. You have been smothering him with the towel." 

 

"!" Yunho said, yanking the towel away from the cat. 

 

"Already almost killing your pet, huh?" Tiffany teased. 

 

"Shut up! It's your cat, too." 

 

"Uh huh. So, any idea for names?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I already told you my name ideas." Yunho said, "What? You don't have any?" 

 

"Well, I was thinking maybe Leo or Romeo or maybe..." 

 

"Woah, stopped right there. We are not naming our cat after stars or your Shakespeare's character." Yunho said, "What?!" Tiffany squealed, "Well, I don't think we should name him any of those stupid and barbaric names!" "Well then, what do you want to name him that isn't related to stars and don't think you can tricked me because I have heard you talked about all of them!" Yunho warned. 

 

"Well then, what name can we even agreed on?!" Tiffany exclaimed, before looking at the cat. Raising an eyebrow, she said, "Hey Oppa, looked at him." 

 

"Hmmm?" Yunho asked, before looking down at the cat on his lap. It almost looked like he was... "Smiling? Does this cat looked like he's smiling to you?" 

 

"Yeah, I know, that's why I told you to looked at him." 

 

"He looks happy." Tiffany cooed, as she rubbed his head. 

 

"That's it!" Yunho exclaimed, causing the cat to jumped. 

 

"What's it?" 

 

"Happy. That's what we should name him." 

 

"Really? Are you sure?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Yeah. We can both agreed on it, right?" 

 

"Well yeah, it's not half-bad. Plus, it kinda suits him." Tiffany answered. 

 

"Exactly so we agreed that his name is Happy." 

 

"Yeah, I guess we do." 

 

"Come on, little buddy. Let's go to the pet store and buy you some food and stuff." Yunho said, picking up the cat who meowed back happily. 

 

"I can't believe I own a cat named Happy." Tiffany sighed. 

 

"Hey Fany. Since he's technically your cat too, does that mean you will pay for half of the stuff?"