We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 50 

 

"So, why are we looking at names again?" Yunho asked, as he looked over Tiffany's shoulder at one of the books she had recently gotten from the library. 

 

"To get some ideas obviously since we can't just leave the baby nameless." Tiffany said, leaning against Yunho's chest. The two of them were currently sprawled out on the couch with Tiffany sitting between Yunho's legs and Yunho's hands resting on her enlarged stomach. 

 

"Well, I still don't see the point of the book; can't we just come up with these names by ourselves?" Yunho asked, as he rested his chin on her shoulder. He could practically hear her rolling her eyes at him for that last statement, "That's not really the point here. This books has tons of different names that we wouldn't have ever thought of, as well as the meanings behind the names." Tiffany said, "Your name is pretty important so I want to make sure our child has a name that...Well, represents them or something of that realm." 

 

"Ok, but if it's a girl, why not name it Jiyul and if it's a boy..." Yunho said, as he stopped talking halfway through his sentences. 

 

"Binne?" Tiffany asked, before feeling Yunho shrugged, "I don't really know about that." Tiffany said. She sighed before continuing but Yunho interrupted before she could say anything else, "It's fine. It was just a suggestion so we don't have to sit here for hours and looked at different variations of the same name." 

 

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad and we are not going to sit here for hours. Just looked at any name that catches your eye for ideas." Tiffany said, as she flipped another page. 

 

"Ok, got it." Yunho said, before he skimmed over the page but nothing really did catch his attention so he was done within a minute but it looked like Tiffany was reading every name and meaning on the two pages. When she finally turned the page again, the same thing happened. Yunho was done in under a minute and Tiffany took closed to eight minutes and so this process went on for a good thirteen pages before Yunho tried to get off the topic of names. 

 

"Do you think we should be looking for a bigger place or anything?" 

 

"Hm?" Tiffany asked, turning her head slightly so she could see him, "What do you mean?" 

 

"Don't you think we should be looking for a bigger place to lived? I mean, unless you think this place would be fine but I mean, this apartment isn't exactly top notch." Yunho said, before gesturing to the recently cracked window that the landlady still hadn't called someone in to, at least, looked at it. 

 

"True." Tiffany said, "It's not like we don't have the money to moved into a better one and it has been feeling a little cramped lately but that might be because of...Well, the baby." 

 

"I only thought about how would it worked with having two adults and a kid living in one bedroom apartment. I mean, it's not terrible when there still an infant but I mean, there's no way it would worked when they are older. So I mean, we had have to moved out at some point. I just thought it had be better to bring it up now then later." 

 

"Uh huh. Are you sure that's the only reason you brought it up?" Tiffany asked, her pink color lips tugging up into a smug smile. 

 

"Ok, so maybe I felt like I was about to ripped my hair out after seeing fifteen different ways to spell the name starting with Tae." Yunho said, over Tiffany's laughter. 

 

"I should have known that you can so easily change the topic when you want to." Tiffany said, with a smile, "But you do know that means we have to looked at different housing listings, right?" 

 

"Well, I think I can handle that better than looking at how you can spell Tae in different ways." Yunho said, as he felt Tiffany shifted against him. 

 

"Hey, Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, tilting her head up to looked at him. 

 

"Hm, what is it?" Yunho asked cautiously. Everything on her face read emotional and that emotion was nowhere in the spectrum of happy. 

 

"Do you think I looked too big?" Tiffany asked, straight-faced. 

 

"What?" Yunho said, freezing up for a few seconds, "No, of course not, you looked great." 

 

"I wasn't asking you if I looked fat in that senses. I meant, don't I looked larger than most who are at five months?" 

 

"Um." Yunho said, studying her cautiously, "I can't really tell. I'm guessing you looked like every other pregnant women at five months." He shrugged at her when she pouted at his answered before she let out a sighed. 

 

"I should have asked Yuri or Sooyoung if I wanted a halfway decent answered." Tiffany said, with a huffed. 

 

"Maybe it's just you." Yunho suggested, "I mean, you probably don't see yourself the same way everyone else does. So maybe it's just your imagination." 

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I'm not really sure but it makes senses." Yunho said. 

 

"I guess you are right." Tiffany said, with a sighed before readjusting herself, "I guess I'm just finding everything I can to worry about." 

 

"Its fine. It's not like it's a bother. I promised you I would listened to all your complaining without complaint and I don't planned on breaking that yet." 

 

"Yet?" Tiffany asked, as she raised an eyebrow. 

 

"You know what I mean; I don't planned on breaking it at all. There, better?" Yunho said, with a huffed as he heard Tiffany trying to hide her giggles. 

 

Once Tiffany stopped, she looked up at Yunho and asked, "Hey, do you still want to go with me to the ultrasound?" 

 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Isn't this the one where we can find out the gender, right?" Yunho asked, as he looked down at her. 

 

"Yeah, and I figured we might as well know." Tiffany said, before sitting up a little, "Anyway, we are going we have to get up now. The appointment is in two hours and it should take a half hour to get to the place." She managed to scoot herself out of his legs enough to pivot herself and her legs over his and onto the floor. Standing up, she looked back at him and said, "Be ready in an hour." 

 

"Got it." He said, giving her a thumbs up. He followed her until she disappeared into the bedroom before letting out a groaned and letting his head fall back over the arm rest of the sofa. He lay like that for a while with his eyes closed and doing his best to ignored the kink in his neck. Happy interrupted him though when he jumped onto his chest before meowing loudly at him. 

 

Opening one eye, Yunho raised his head slightly to looked at the cat who was sitting on his chest, looking at him very judgingly for a cat, "Don't looked at me like that!" Yunho grumbled at him. Happy continued to stared at him as if he was waiting for a better answered, "Listened, I can't just asked her to marry me whenever I want, there has to be at least some kind of mood. Besides, it's not like I have thought about it a lot. I don't even have a ring so." Yunho said, as he stuck his tongue out at Happy, "To you, too." 

 

Happy cocked his head at him before meowing at him again, more loudly, "I can't believe I'm talking to a cat like it will know what I'm saying." Letting out another groaned, Yunho pressed the palm of his hands onto his face before falling backwards again. Thousands of different thoughts flew through his head as he tried to think up of something to do; he was suddenly beginning to understand what Byunghee must have been feeling. 

 

He heard the bedroom door opened and the sound of Tiffany's feet on the floor as she walked into the room, "Hey, are you getting up? Causes if not, I'm leaving without you." Tiffany said, as she stared down at Yunho. 

 

"I want to marry you." Yunho replied absentmindedly, not even processing until a few seconds later what he had even said. 

 

"What?!" Tiffany exclaimed, as she felt her face heating up. 

 

", , !" Yunho said, as he instantly bolted up as a million of things went through his mind, ", , I said that out loud?! I'm dead. ! Dammit!" 

 

"Uh." Tiffany said, as she stood frozen, looking at Yunho's frenzied behavior as he tried to say something, anything. 

 

"Listened, I didn't mean to say that. I was just thinking about it and said it out loud and..." Yunho sputtered, as he stood up, his face bright red. 

 

"So..." Tiffany said cautiously, "Was that a marriage proposal or what?" 

 

"Huh?" Yunho asked, caught off guard. 

 

"Did you mean what you said?" Tiffany asked, cocking her head slightly as she waited for an answered. 

 

"Uh, well." Yunho said nervously, scratching the back of his head, "I guess I meant it." 

 

"You guess?" 

 

"Uh, well, I did mean what I said. I mean, why wouldn't I want to marry you? It just kinda slipped out at the wrong time." Yunho said, while tripping over his words. 

 

"So it wasn't a marriage proposal?" Tiffany asked again. 

 

"Uh, I mean it could be I guess. If you wanted it to..." Yunho said, before getting cut off by Tiffany running at him and flinging her arms around his neck, "Wha..." He said, trying again, to get something out before Tiffany crashed her lips against his. Once Yunho had finally managed to processed what was going on, he draped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips against hers harder. 

 

Tiffany pulled back and looked up at his confused face before saying, "Yes." 

 

Yunho was quiet for a few seconds before responding with a simple, "Huh?" 

 

"What do you mean huh?" Tiffany said, hitting him lightly on the chest, "I answered your question. Well, it was more of a statement but I answered it." 

 

It took Yunho a little bit to processed exactly what she was saying but once it finally sunk in, his face lit up, "Really?" 

 

"Yeah, I already said it. I loved you so of course, I'm going to say yes. After almost four years together and an almost born child, I'm pretty sure I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Tiffany said, with a chuckled before he picked her up, "You idiot, put me down!" 

 

"Sorry, sorry." Yunho managed to say, between laughs before setting her back down gently, "I'm just happy. I just really loved you; did I ever tell you that?" 

 

"Plenty and I'm happy too, you idiot, but you don't see me trying to picked you up." Tiffany said, as she felt Yunho pressing his forehead to hers. 

 

"Well, I think that would be pretty funny to see you try." Yunho said, with a chuckled. 

 

"I swear." Tiffany said quietly, as the two of them stood there for a while in their embrace. It was broken when Tiffany realized that they would be late if she didn't get Yunho into some real pants. 

 

"As happy as I'm right now, we do have things to do." Tiffany said, pressing a kissed to his check before un-wrapping her arms from around his neck, "And I had like it if you were wearing real clothes when we go." 

 

"Such high expectations." Yunho joked, giving her a quick kissed on the lips before taking his arms slowly off of her waist. 

 

"Uh huh." Tiffany said, "But who's the only one that's dressed?" 

 

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you." Yunho said, waving his hand at her before stopping dead in his tracks. 

 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I don't have a ring." Yunho said dejectedly. 

 

"So?" Tiffany asked, with a shrugged, "It's not like it's that important at the moment. You can worry about it later if you want." 

 

"Wait." Yunho said, turning around quickly before running into the kitchen. 

 

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked, as she followed him. 

 

She found him digging around in a cabinet before emerging with something wrapped in shiny blue plastic in his hand, "I knew we still had one from Halloween." 

 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany asked, as she watched him opened the package as he walked towards her, pulling out a ring pop? "What is that?" Tiffany asked, as she tried to hold back a snicker. 

 

"It can be your stand in ring." Yunho said, as he held it out to her. 

 

"I don't need a ring Oppa, especially one made out of sugar." Tiffany said, as she stared at him. 

 

"Well, you are no fun." Yunho said, before placing it down on the countered. 

 

"You can tell me all about it after you get ready." Tiffany said, as she watched him leave the room. 

 

"Yeah, yeah." He said, waving his hand at her with a chuckled. 

 

"There she is, can you see her?" The nurse asked, as she pointed to the black and white grainy image. 

 

"So it's a girl?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Ye...Oh wait, looked at that. It's a boy." She said. 

 

"So it's a boy?" Tiffany asked, as she squinted at the screen. 

 

"No. Congratulations, it looks like you two are expecting twins!" The nurse said excitedly. 

 

"What?" Tiffany and Yunho said together. 

 

"Yeah, a boy and a girl. Aren't you two lucky?" 

 

"Oppa." Tiffany said, her voice emotionless. 

 

"Yeah?" Yunho asked. 

 

"I hate you." 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 


 

A/N: More info about the new upcoming fanfic, hahaha 

Seems like not only was yuri's new kdrama will be my inspiration but this book I found from a long time ago when I bought it off amazon call 'Irresistible Forces'.

Here's the summary for the fanfic which I will probably be posting tomorrow

'Kwon Yuri is a professional lawyer, whatever she wants, she gets but the problem with that is that, she wants a baby, not a relationship. Ji Changwook is a successful businessman while also a bachelor, running his own company. What he wants is the same as Yuri, a baby but no commitment, but he has made up a rule of no business and pleasure mixing in together. That is when Changwook is taken aback by Yuri's proposition. One passion filled week on an island for the sole purposed of making a baby. Though he thought the deal was crazy, he sees it as an opportunity to finally get his y lawyer into bed so its a win-win situation. But the true problem is, will they be able to spend one week away without attracting any feelings for each other?' 

Yes, the main guy won't be Jaejoong or Yunho but JI CHANG WOOK!!! Lol, I'm sorry 

This story will be dedicated to my silent reader DongBangShiDae since she has ask me to write one of ji chang wook after watching 'The K2' so I hope you guys will enjoy the story 

 

P.S. Is it just me or does Ji Changwook and Kim Jaejoong look alike? 

 

- butt3rflyl0v3r