We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 28 

 

During her lifetime, Tiffany had gotten drunk about five times surprisingly. From these times, she had learned two things. One, she was a real emotional drunk and two, drunk Tiffany and Yunho, especially drunk Yunho, should never mixed but did that ever really stopped her? No, not in the slightest. So that's why as she skipped down the street and tripping over every rock in the process at god knows what time, completely drunk. Yunho was the same way except he couldn't really seem to walked in a straight line. 

 

"Hey Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, pointing her finger at Yunho or at least in the general area of where he was, "Did you know that you got like a super cute ? Cause you do." Drunk Tiffany wasn't exactly subtle when it came to flirting. 

 

"Woah, really?" Yunho asked, his eyes widening as he turned around, most likely trying to looked at his , "You also got nice ." Yunho replied, adding an extra emphasis on the 'C' in nice. 

 

"Haha, really thanks." Tiffany said, before throwing her arms around Yunho's neck. 

 

"Come on Fany. We need to get back to the hotel." Yunho said, when he realized that Tiffany wasn't walking and he was practically dragging her. 

 

"Hey Oppa." Tiffany hummed into Yunho's ear, "You want to know a secret?" Her voice catching on the last word, "Is it a good secret?" Yunho asked, as he continued dragging her down the street. They had left the car at the bar and Yunho was wishing Tiffany had let him drove them back but even when drunk, it seemed Tiffany was still more rational then him. He was getting tired of dragging her but he did want to know the secret plus he didn't really mind that she had draped herself over him. 

 

"Yeah, it's a great secret." Tiffany said, her breath tickling his ear. 

 

"I want to hear it then!" Yunho yelled, throwing his arms in the air, one of which barely missed hitting Tiffany right in the face. 

 

"Shhh, stupid it's a secret! You gotta be quiet!" Tiffany hissed, before tightening her gripped around his neck. The hotel was in sight now and it wouldn't be long before they reached it. 

 

"Tell me!" Yunho whined. He could totally keep a secret. He was the best at keeping secrets. Well, there was that one time when he told Yuri that Byunghee had a super huge crush on her but it wasn't like it ended badly, "Okay." Tiffany said, before looking around as if someone was going to listened in on what she was saying. When she thought the cost was clear, she leaned closed and whispered, "I'm like totally in love with you like totally." 

 

"Really?!" Yunho asked, his voice rising in volume. 

 

"Yeah." Tiffany said, lessening her gripped around his neck. 

 

"That's like really cool!" Yunho yelled. 

 

"Huh?" Tiffany asked surprised, tilting her head in confusion. 

 

"Cause I like totally love you, too!" Yunho yelled. 

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked in surprised, her eyes widening. 

 

"Really." Yunho said, as they finally reached the hotel. 

 

Tiffany was silent for a few seconds, "Hey Oppa." 

 

"Yeah?" Yunho asked, as they rounded the corner to where the door was or at least where Yunho thought it was, "I want...No, can I...No, wait." Tiffany mumbled, trying to decided how to word what she wanted, "I want to kissed you like right now." Tiffany said, before letting go of Yunho's neck. She then threw one arm around his shoulder and faced him. Her face was flushed and she had a stupidly happy grinned on her. 

 

Opening the door to the hotel, Yunho said, "I don't think you had want to kissed me where people can see." While gesturing his head over to the receptionist was siting. 

 

"Yeah, that makes sense." Tiffany said, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt before pulling him towards the room. They reached a problem when they reached the door though. 

 

"Do you have the key?" Yunho asked, as he watched Tiffany digged around her pocket. She was putting in more effort than she wanted to find the key. All she really wanted to do at the moment was kissed Yunho but he did have a point, she didn't want anyone to watched them but she didn't think anyone would see them. 

 

"Found it!" Tiffany yelled, before pulling out the key and quickly putting it into the locked. She had to jiggle the key around before the door finally relented. Letting out a whoop, she turned around and pulled Yunho into the room by his collar. 

 

Giggling the minute the door finally closed, she pulled Yunho down and pressed her lips against his. They felt hot against hers as she slipped her fingers into his hair. The kissed was quick, nothing more than a peck on the lips but Tiffany wasn't satisfied yet and neither was Yunho. 

 

Pulling her face back towards his, he crashed his lips sloppily against hers. Her fingers stay threaded in his hair as the two backed up until Tiffany felt her back hit the wall. Pulling apart for a few seconds to breathe, Yunho took this as an opportunity to picked Tiffany up. Grabbing her with a devilish smirked, he hoisted her up. Letting out a gasps in surprised before she wrapped her legs around his waist, she soon sent him back a similar smirked. 

 

Connecting their lips once more, Yunho slid one of his hands to Tiffany's jaw. Tilting her head up, he bit her bottom lips causing her to gasps. This gave him enough leeway for him to shove his tongue into . as Yunho's tongue explored , she tightened her gripped on his hair, pulling him closer to her. They drew apart, both huffing heavily as they tried to gained their breath. Tiffany waited for Yunho to crash his lips against hers once again, but it seemed like he had a different idea. Moving his lips to her ear, Yunho trailed light kisses down to her neck. Squirming, Tiffany wanted nothing more than his lips to be on hers again, but before she could pulled back up to face him, she felt him beginning to on her neck. 

 

Letting out a low moan, Tiffany tightened her gripped on his hair even more before slowly running her fingers through his. When he finally released her skinned, Tiffany's hand flew to his jaw before pulling him towards her for another kissed. While she could still feel passion bubbling in her stomach, she was really tired. 

 

When they pulled apart, she rested her head on his shoulder and asked, "Hey, can we stopped? I'm tired." 

 

"Sure." Yunho said. He was honestly getting tired, too. 

 

"Carry me." Tiffany mumbled, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

 

"Okay." Yunho muttered back, as he slipped his arms under her , "You know." He mused, "You probably looked like a koala right now?" 

 

"I want to be a koala." Tiffany muttered, as she shut her eyes, "They get to sleep for like twenty hours." 

 

"That does sound nice." Yunho muttered back, as he walked backwards before he felt the back of his legs hit the bed. Falling back onto the bed, they bounced slightly. 

 

"You could have just put me down." Tiffany muttered, as she tried to unwrapped her legs from his waist. 

 

"Too lazy." Yunho muttered, raising up his back enough so Tiffany could moved her legs. 

 

"Hmmm." Tiffany said, before snuggling into Yunho's chest, still keeping her arms around his neck. Moving his arms so they were wrapped around her waist, he placed his head atop hers and soon, the two where lulled to sleep. Their alcohol high was coming to an end.