We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 33 

 

Tiffany almost made it through the whole day without a single visit from Taeyeon or Boa. Though as she was packing up and was getting ready to leave, she would learned that the two had actually had a planned of how they were going to harassed her. Yunho would be popping by soon to see if she was ready to leave. He was later than normal but that was probably due to him still yelling Junsu's ear off about the hoop incident. 

 

Sighing, she was considering just going to him when her door slammed opened. Jumping, Tiffany looked over to see who the imposter was when she saw it was actually imposters. Standing in the doorway, she saw Yuri accompanied by both, Taeyeon and Boa. It looked like she was about to be bombarded. 

 

She waited quietly as the three approached her desk. Once they reached her desk and before anyone of them could opened their mouths, Tiffany simply said, "So, what are you here to talked to me about? I'm pretty sure I didn't have a meeting planned for this afternoon." 

 

Tiffany watched as Taeyeon smirked before she opened , "Well Tiffany, it seems you have thrown Boa and I out of the loop." Taeyeon said, while casually throwing her arm around Boa, "And Yuri, being the wonderful friend she is, told us what apparently has happened between you and Yunho Oppa and honestly, we are just shocked you didn't tell us sooner. I mean, I thought I was your best friend Tiffany." 

 

Sighing, she placed her hand against her forehead, "Well, you see, I was hoping on having a normal first day back with no harassment but since Yuri has Byunghee Oppa as her personal correspondent that will relayed anything Yunho Oppa tells him to her, it seems she already knew before I even stepped foot into worked." 

 

"Well, not all of us are dating Yunho Oppa's brother." Taeyeon said, while unwrapping her arm from Boa's shoulders to place it on her hips, "So you have to expect us to be out of the loop." 

 

Sighing once again, she turned towards Boa and asked, "You have been unusually quiet, don't you have anything to say about this?" 

 

Smiling at Tiffany, Boa said, "While I do have many questions, I'm waiting for Taeyeon to finished her ranting before asking. I mean, Yuri didn't asked you nearly enough questions about what happened." 

 

"Hey." Yuri interjected, "I already told you. I needed to put library books away. I can't just stopped doing my job because Yunho Oppa and Tiffany are 'almost' together." 

 

"About that." Taeyeon said, butting in before giving Tiffany an angry stare, "What is this whole 'we are not together yet even though we have made out like four times and even confessed our love for each other' thing that's going on. I mean, everyone pretty much knows you two want to get it on so why are you not making it 'official' until you have gone on a date?!" Taeyeon yelled, all while making air quote signals at certain parts. 

 

"Uh, well...you see." Tiffany said, looking away from the three girls. 

 

"What is it Tiffany?" Boa asked. 

 

"I kinda sorta just maybejustwanttogoonadatewithOppa." Tiffany said quickly, as her face quickly reddened. 

 

"Wait, what was that?" Yuri asked, looking confused. 

 

"Oh my god, Tiffany, seriously." Taeyeon said, before laughing. 

 

"Don't laughed at me Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled, as her face reddened even more. 

 

"Wait, what's going on?" Boa asked. 

 

"Tiffany." Taeyeon wheezed, "That is such a stupid excuses; I don't even know how to respond. Just why? Honestly, if you are dating, you can go on a date any time you want." 

 

"What's going on? What did Tiffany say?" Yuri asked, still very much confused. 

 

"This idiot." Taeyeon said, while pointing at an angry Tiffany, "Just wants to go on a date with Yunho Oppa so she pretty much told him they had to go on a date first because she wants to go on a date with him." 

 

"That makes no sense Fany." Yuri said, staring at her friend confused once again. 

 

"Honestly, I don't know why I said that." Tiffany said, before burying her face in her hands, "I mean, I haven't been on a date in almost two years." Well, there had been that thing with Junsu but only he thought they were on a date, "Plus, I haven't been in a relationship for that long. I guess...I don't know, I wanted to do it conventual or something." 

 

"Tiffany." Boa began, "Conventual nowadays tends to be...well, how should I put this? Taeyeon?" 

 

"Pretty much you are talking like fifteen years back conventional." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Still." Tiffany said, taking her head out of her hands, "My reason may be stupid but I'm fine with it and Yunho Oppa seemed to think nothing was wrong with it." 

 

"Okay then Fany, whatever you say." Yuri said, "Now then, I think its question time." 

 

Yunho was pretty pissed at the moment as he walked towards Tiffany's classroom. How could Junsu have been stupid enough to let the basketball hoop get ripped off and by himself to make it even worse. Honestly, if he wasn't such a nice guy Yunho would probably hate him by now but the explanation he had given him was ridiculous. Junsu had pretty much let the kids get him riled up enough to break it but too bad for Junsu, he was the one who was going to fixed it. 

 

As he approached Tiffany's door, he heard other voices, all female, coming from inside. It looked like Tiffany was getting a visit from her friends. Thankfully, all of his friends asked if he had finally told Tiffany his feelings and when he told them yes they pretty much dropped it. 

 

The door was already opened so he figured he had just stand outside until Tiffany was done with whatever the girls were planning to make her do. It turned out that they had only planned to asked Tiffany a million questions about what had happened during the tripped. He was starting to considered making his presence known so he could just asked Tiffany if she was ready to leave which he was pretty sure she would be happy to escaped her friends prying questions. 

 

He was about to say something when Taeyeon opened , "So Tiffany." Taeyeon said slyly, "I heard you have a hickey. I can assume it's from Yunho Oppa?" 

 

"Yuri, you told Taeyeon about that!" Tiffany hissed. 

 

"Well." Yuri said, avoiding Tiffany's glare, "I did tell them everything you told me. I thought you would have figured that." 

 

"Yeah, but did you need to tell that part to Taeyeon?!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

 

"Oh, come on Tiffany, what do you think I'm going to do? Nothing at all." Taeyeon said innocently. 

 

"Uh huh." Tiffany said skeptically. 

 

"But you know." Taeyeon said, her small, oval-shaped face forming a devious smile, "It seems Oppa likes to bite." "Taeyeon, no." Tiffany warned. 

 

"I bet he will be a real animal in bed!" Taeyeon exclaimed, before letting out a loud laughed. 

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled, her face turning red as she leaned on her desk to try to catch Taeyeon. For what? Probably to strangle her. Boa just stood and watched with a smile on her v-line shaped face while Yuri just shook her head. It was then Yunho decided it might be best for him to stepped in now before Tiffany strangled Taeyeon. Plus, he was pretty sure he didn't want to hear where this was heading. 

 

Stepping into the room, he cleared his throat, gaining the attention of Boa and Yuri, "Hey, so...um, Tiffany, you ready to go or are you getting a ride from one of the girls?" 

 

"Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, relieved to finally have a way to escape her friends, "Yeah, I'm ready." She said, grabbing her bag, she quickly headed towards the door. Turning around, she gave her friends a wave and said, "We can finished this conversation tomorrow." 

 

"Man, Oppa." Taeyeon said, "You ruined all of our fun." 

 

"Sorry." Yunho said, before following Tiffany. 

 

"Damn." Taeyeon huffed, "He left before I could finished the joke." 

 

"Taeyeon, I'm sure you have harassed Tiffany enough for the day, you don't need to bothered Yunho Oppa as well." Boa said. 

 

"Oh, like you are an angel Boa." Taeyeon said, with a rolled of her eyes, "We all knew that you were going to asked the same question as me if I hadn't asked first." 

 

"Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow to tell you what Tiffany told me." Yuri muttered. 

 

"So what exactly was the point of this essay again?" Yunho asked, looking down at Tiffany with a raised eyebrow. Sighing, Tiffany looked up at him and replied, "For the eigth time, the assignment was to write a personal story about something that happened in their life and how it affected them." 

 

"Oh, okay then. I wasn't sure if this really counted as a personal story but it does say how it affected them." Yunho said, while glancing over the essay again. 

 

"Oppa, if it's not a personal story it doesn't count." Tiffany said, before turning her attention back to the essay in her hand, "If it's not a personal story, just give them a failing grade." 

 

"That's harsh Fany." Yunho said, as he read the essay she had from over her shoulder. 

 

"Well, this is from my juniors so I except them to understand what to do by now." Tiffany said, before readjusting herself. 

 

"Okay then." Yunho said, while taking the pen in his hand and scribbling an F on the paper. 

 

"And don't just put the letter F on there." Tiffany said, without looking up, "Just give them a 50 or something." Making a face, Yunho then scribbled a 50 under the F, "How many more papers do you have Fany?! I mean, we have been at it since like three!" Yunho whined, before looking down at his tommy hilfiger brown leather strap watch, "And now it's five! How do you do it?!" 

 

Sighing, Tiffany said, "What do you think I do on the weekend? Anyway, we are almost done. After these essays, there's only one stack of papers left." 

 

"Can we order pizza when we are done?" Yunho asked, while bending over to grabbed the next essay. 

 

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry." Tiffany replied, before adding, "Grabbed me another essay, too." 

 

Grabbing another essay, Yunho asked, "Will you pay?" 

 

"We can spilt the bill." Tiffany said, while taking an essay from his hand. 

 

"Oh, come on Tiffany, it's like sixteen dollars for an entire pizza. Plus, it's not like you only live on a teacher's salary anymore like I do." Yunho said, while watching her from the cornered of his eyed for a reaction. 

 

Sighing, Tiffany said, "Fine, I will pay for the pizza. It's not like it's a big deal." 

 

"Woo! Free pizza!" Yunho yelled, as Happy trotted up to the side of the sofa, "Hey buddy." Yunho said, when he noticed the feline. Leaning over a bit so he could pet him, he comment, "You are looking a little less blue." 

 

"Oh yeah." Tiffany said, "Apparently, he got into something while at Byunghee and Yuri's so they gave him a bath. It looks like the blue was hair dye or something that he must have gotten into." 

 

"Well, I think he looked pretty good in blue. I'm not sure I want to see it go." Yunho muttered, before going back to grading the essay. 

 

"You are not going to re-dye Happy blue." Tiffany said. 

 

"Still, how many pet owners get to say their cats are blue!" Yunho exclaimed. 

 

"Well, you can say he was once blue." Tiffany said, while taking her feet out from underneath her. Glancing over at Yunho, she figured he wouldn't care if she used his lap as a footrest. 

 

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?" Yunho asked, when he felt Tiffany put her feet across his legs. 

 

"What?" Tiffany asked innocently, "My feet were starting to bothered me. It's not like you mind." 

 

"Damn, why did I ever tell you that?" Yunho muttered, before turning his attention back to the essay. 

 

They eventually finished and when they did, like promised, Tiffany ordered pizza and paid for it. 

 

"There you go." Tiffany said, as she placed the pizza on the coffee table, "I hope you are happy that I paid for it." "Oh, come on Fany." Yunho said, as he opened the box and grabbed a slice, "Technically, you are a billionaire now because of the inheritance, right?" 

 

Sighing, she sat down on the couch and grabbed a slice of pizza as well while responding, "I guess but I mean, I planned to uses it for important things." Tiffany said, before taking a bite of her pizza, "I mean, I will uses some of it to pay off the rest of my student loans and when I get a house someday, I can pay for it with the money. Maybe go on a nice tripped over the summer or something and...I don't know honestly." Taking another bite, she continued, "I'm trying not to think much about it. Much less, what I'm going to do about the house." 

 

Nodding his head, he grabbed another slice of pizza, Yunho figured that was the responsible thing to do, "Maybe you should do something really spontaneous with it at some point like going to Las Vegas or going on a yearlong tripped to Europe. Oh, and haven't you talked about writing a book or something?" 

 

Smiling and shaking her head, Tiffany said, "I don't know. That's not really my style." 

 

"I know that's why it would be spontaneous." Yunho said, pointing his slice of pizza at her, "Live on the edge a little." 

 

"I think I'm fine where I am." Tiffany replied. 

 

"Sure, you may feel fine today but what about years from now? You might regret it." Yunho said, not really sure what point he was trying to get acrossed but just going with what was coming out of his mouth. 

 

Taking a bite of her pizza, Tiffany rolled her eyes and said, "Oppa, what is the point of this argument exactly?" 

 

"I don't really know." Yunho said, before finishing the slice of pizza in his hand. 

 

Letting out a groaned, Tiffany exclaimed, "Then why did you continued with it if you didn't even have a planned?!" "I don't know." Yunho said, with a shrugged while grabbing his third slice of pizza, "I just...well, kept up with a topic at hand." 

 

"Ugh." Tiffany said, as she fell back onto the sofa, "You drive me crazy." 

 

"But in a good way." Yunho said, as he continued eating his pizza. Tiffany didn't respond. She only stared at him with pinched lips, "Oh, come on Tiffany." Yunho said, as he placed the slice of pizza he had in his hands, "You know you love me." 

 

"That doesn't mean you don't drive me up the wall sometimes." Tiffany said, just as Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist, "Oppa!" Tiffany shrieked, as Yunho fell backwards onto the couch with her directly on top of him. 

 

"Sorry Fany." Yunho laughed as he tightened his gripped around her, "Can't let go of you until you agreed with me." When he saw her face turned into a pout, he started laughing all over again. 

 

"Oppa!" Tiffany yelled, as she hit him on the chest, "Stopped laughing at me!" 

 

"What are you going to do about it?" Yunho asked, before laughing again. While the first thought that came to her head, she tried to brush the idea away but she knew it would definitely shut him up. Plus, she was in the right position so she went with it and kissed Yunho so he would shut up and...well, to say the least, it did stopped his laughing. 

 

The kissed was quick but intense. When Tiffany pulled away, she said, "See, I shut you up." 

 

Yunho was quiet for a few seconds before responding, "Yeah, I guess you did." 

 

"Too bad I didn't figured this out earlier on." Tiffany teased, "Or I would have done it a long time ago." 

 

"Don't joke around like that." Yunho said, "You would have never had the nerve to do it." 

 

"That's what you say but who was the one who initiated that make out session while we were away on the tripped?" Tiffany said, while laughing but when she looked at Yunho, her heart stopped for a second when she saw his shocked face, "Wait, you didn't know..." 

 

"You remembered that?" Yunho asked, cutting her off. 

 

"Uh yeah. Well, not all of it. Just when we were walking back to the hotel. I kinda just figured out we probably made out because you gave me a hickey and...wait, you remember everything that happened that night?" Tiffany asked, quickly changing the conversation back to him. 

 

"Well, not everything. Just what happened after we got back to the hotel." Yunho said. 

 

"So, one of us remembered half of what happened." Tiffany began. 

 

"And the other remembered the other half." Yunho finished. The two looked at each other before Yunho burst out laughing in which Tiffany soon followed in suit. 

 

"Man." Yunho laughed, "We are a mess, aren't we?" 

 

"I swear." Tiffany said, before pausing to laughed, "This kind of stuff always happens to us." Laying her head on Yunho's chest, she mumbled, "Honestly, we could have gotten together sooner if it wasn't for the fact neither of us worked up enough courage after that first kissed to tell the other how we felt." 

 

"Well." Yunho began, as he loosened his gripped around Tiffany's waist, "We always have to do it the hard way, huh?" 

 

Letting out a small laughed, Tiffany said, "Yeah, we do." 

 

"So, you want to watch that show I told you about or..." Yunho said, as he used his head to motion towards the TV. 

 

"Yeah, sure." Tiffany said, "But sit up a bit. If we are going to cuddle, we are going to do this right." 

 

"So demanding." Yunho teased, as he sat up, "There, better?" 

 

"Much." Tiffany said, as she the TV. 

 


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY PINKGANGSTER AKA TIFFANY HWANG